lucky or good spells u have had lately!

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
MrRed

Post by MrRed »

Scott wrote: the same as i would always turn a machine off and on to try and get an IOU, some staff just want to turn it off and call the engineer, when all thats needed is a quick switch, i stood for it once a while back, and when i went to collect the IOU a few days later i was told there was'nt any money in the bank, got told by a regular the second we left a young thieving scumbag had turned it on and collected my bank, never again!
I always do a switch off and on for an IOU
I had it on a TIOLI ages ago got down to £65 and IOU
I call the member of staff over and he just says 'ok leave your details' etc

I said can you just switch it on and off see if that works
He says NO
Ok i said and bent down and switched it off and on myself, and sure enough was able to collect the money

I dont get them over now till i've tried the off/on first
Scott

Post by Scott »

Most staff are clueless, gotta take things into your own hands.
Cobwebs 👆
CrosbyRules

Post by CrosbyRules »

MrRed wrote:
Scott wrote: the same as i would always turn a machine off and on to try and get an IOU, some staff just want to turn it off and call the engineer, when all thats needed is a quick switch, i stood for it once a while back, and when i went to collect the IOU a few days later i was told there was'nt any money in the bank, got told by a regular the second we left a young thieving scumbag had turned it on and collected my bank, never again!
I always do a switch off and on for an IOU
I had it on a TIOLI ages ago got down to £65 and IOU
I call the member of staff over and he just says 'ok leave your details' etc

I said can you just switch it on and off see if that works
He says NO
Ok i said and bent down and switched it off and on myself, and sure enough was able to collect the money

I dont get them over now till i've tried the off/on first
im sure youll regret that when u wipe a bank, or get a nice little error
Unbelievable Jeff
kidgloves

Post by kidgloves »

Sick last few days really.
Notable events were £18 into a happy Crown Jewels for the £140. Stepped to next machine (BRT) to check pots - £70 on £1. Try one board - COB for CP.
Found a Mist with pots on £25. £70, £64. Didn't take the piss too much so healthy raise there. Same pub played a Devil of a Deal for the first time in about 9 months after my only two experiences previously have been close to £200 in for a flat each time.
Thought I'd give it one last chance and it did a £210 off £42 in.
Confucius say "man who know wombat know more than stupid looking monkey"
ob

Post by ob »

Was fucking around waiting for a mug on LTD phoning, and next to it, quids in america, was redding up to start, I thought no can't be surely... but yes, 15 in for 140....

The LTD was a nice £100ish raise after too :P
BFK

Post by BFK »

deano8177 wrote:Tryed a perfect deal, first bored COB for 5 red strikes(£40), pressed collect nothing come out. I go to the bar tell the manager he comes over I press collect again to show him it's not paying out, by then it Os me £15. he then sticks his fingers up the shoot and wiggles is fingers and shit loads of coins drop out after he finished he said there ya mate, I stuck them straight I'm pocket and there was £140 there. Don't ask how they all got stuck there cos I ain't got a clue. Anybody else know why there could be so many coins stuck.
Yet another gatw style raise u get in my absence!! How come it never happens when ur out with me!!??
deano8177

Post by deano8177 »

BFK wrote:
deano8177 wrote:Tryed a perfect deal, first bored COB for 5 red strikes(£40), pressed collect nothing come out. I go to the bar tell the manager he comes over I press collect again to show him it's not paying out, by then it Os me £15. he then sticks his fingers up the shoot and wiggles is fingers and shit loads of coins drop out after he finished he said there ya mate, I stuck them straight I'm pocket and there was £140 there. Don't ask how they all got stuck there cos I ain't got a clue. Anybody else know why there could be so many coins stuck.
Yet another gatw style raise u get in my absence!! How come it never happens when ur out with me!!??
Dose Monday ring a bell, 2nd pub of the day
BFK

Post by BFK »

Yeah but u were there and in halves!!

Never get that shit on my own!!