Betfair - Overall Profit / Loss

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
mjd

Betfair - Overall Profit / Loss

Post by mjd »

Its quite remarkable reading the 'Total Profit / Loss' details on Betfair, because the numbers are quite ermm big!

Mine are (after joining in 208) :

Total Deposited = £5253

Total withdrawn = £4490

= £763 down overall :o ops:

Having set the bar rather low.. Whats yours? lol
boom
MrRed

Post by MrRed »

I have just left William Hills with a small fortune in my pocket

I did go in 3 hours earlier with a large fortune
Glendale

Post by Glendale »

MrRed wrote:I have just left William Hills with a small fortune in my pocket

I did go in 3 hours earlier with a large fortune
Old saying was the best way to become a millionare was to buy a football club when your a billionare!
I am Glendale, much better than you!
ma71lda

Post by ma71lda »

Thats not actually that bad mjd - you've only lost the equivalent of £5 p/w......its just the £100 p/w in the bookies you have to be concerned about!!! :lol:
mjd

Post by mjd »

I guess your right there mate! Over that amount of time it aint bad..

Had a couple of good results lately too (couple of £20 gains), so improved the debt :lol:

Rarely visit the bookies now, the odds are so much worse.. Only really go when out for a few beers for 'a fiver' on a sporting event.. Nothing else though.
boom
Mystery_Plum

Post by Mystery_Plum »

I bet Neil Blatchley can beat any losses anyone can post up on here, the grimming so-and-so :D

http://blondepoker.com/forum/index.php?topic=48454.0

As disgusting as his actions were, it did work a treat and it showed how naive some people can be, especially some of these young poker players who still live at home but make a lot of money. In the end people were throwing money in just to look cool because some big poker names were involved. It was unfashionable not to have money in it. The way it all unfolded was fascinating and I still enjoy reading it through. You'd gutted for the people who lost money but at the same time they should have only punted what they didn't mind losing.
harry2

Post by harry2 »

Betting Profit & Loss
Paul Harrison 10-Nov-2011 12:58

Period: Last 3 Months
Download to Spreadsheet
?

(relates to event settlement date)
(yyyy-mm-dd hh:mm) to
(yyyy-mm-dd hh:mm)

Horse Racing: -£984.38 | Soccer: £52.42 | Tote: | Total P&L: -£931.96

Should add that most Saturdays I lay horses in my local social club at SP and bet at Betfair prices.

Should stick to football !!!
Roulette free since December 2011.
pokerpete

Post by pokerpete »

Mystery_Plum wrote:I bet Neil Blatchley can beat any losses anyone can post up on here, the grimming so-and-so :D

As disgusting as his actions were, it did work a treat and it showed how naive some people can be, especially some of these young poker players who still live at home but make a lot of money. In the end people were throwing money in just to look cool because some big poker names were involved. It was unfashionable not to have money in it. The way it all unfolded was fascinating and I still enjoy reading it through. You'd gutted for the people who lost money but at the same time they should have only punted what they didn't mind losing.
you post on Blonde?
ma71lda

Post by ma71lda »

Mystery_Plum wrote:I bet Neil Blatchley can beat any losses anyone can post up on here, the grimming so-and-so :D

Thats a quality read.

So what happened to this Blatchly geezer? All the posts I read after he admitted to his misdemeanors are dated around June 2010. Jail? Dead? Livin' it up? Would you like fries with that?
Mystery_Plum

Post by Mystery_Plum »

pokerpete wrote:

you post on Blonde?
I don't post on Blonde, no. I lurk occasionally :wink:
ma7ilda wrote:Thats a quality read.

So what happened to this Blatchly geezer? All the posts I read after he admitted to his misdemeanors are dated around June 2010. Jail? Dead? Livin' it up? Would you like fries with that?
Last I heard he was still on his arse but still promising to repay everyone. Pokerpete might know more.
pound

Post by pound »

Just skimmed that thread.
Fking nutter :roll:
TINYMcFINEY

Post by TINYMcFINEY »

Blonde poker must be simple game rules with no complications designed for players who are slightly less intelligent!
harry2

Post by harry2 »

Roulette free since December 2011.
ma71lda

Post by ma71lda »

I wouldn't say no to Mrs Colclough.
Oddfeet63

Post by Oddfeet63 »

Seen him on the box a few times