Would you...

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
toothless11

Would you...

Post by toothless11 »

If you had the oppotunity to work for barcrest or bellfruit for £100,000 a year salary would you take it? The rules you would have to abide by is that you had to update them with all present tricks/empties so that they get chipped asap. All methods of tooling and plain robbery that you hear about too.

So for a £100k a year, who would take this oppotunity even if it means that other fellow player friends would be affected by it? And of course you would have to live a 'secret' double life between working for BF gaming (E.G) whilst trying to keep in 'the know' with all the players and toolers so you could supply sufficient information.

And you wouldn't be allowed to play any fruit machines either.
Barcrest or whoever, would be purely employing you and paying you to be an undercover and in the know player to cut their losses on empties and toolers.

Views? :-)
deano8177

Post by deano8177 »

Good luck with the job interview tomorrow then.
toothless11

Post by toothless11 »

deano8177 wrote:Good luck with the job interview tomorrow then.
lol, do you think I would write this of I had a job interview tomo? Lol.

There must be someone out there they've employed undercover for inside info.
badders2

Post by badders2 »

they dont employ people who have been nicked and have a gambling problem also they make you sign a contract saying that if they can prove you have been selling info to the wrong people i think its classed as fraud
and breach of contract sacked tooken to court and arrested and to keep quiet on 100k a year dont think so
pompey are in league one ha ha ha
toothless11

Post by toothless11 »

I think your missing the point. Your not going to be selling info, you will be gathering info and then returning it back to your employer I.e barcrest so they are more ahead of the game. (chip things earlier).

I think 100,000 is more than reasonable considering how much they can save in the long run. And the majority of people here, haven't got a gambling problem or have been nicked... It's a proffession in alot of peoples eyes. Hence the saying 'graft for your dough'
badders2

Post by badders2 »

your wrong its not a grafting job its a GAMBLING addiction why do you think alot more people are going gamblers anoyomus alot of players are saying fuk it we have had enough we want out we dont want to lose our houses wives or be in the red you have to be anti gambling to be employed by barcrest or bf
pompey are in league one ha ha ha
deano8177

Post by deano8177 »

toothless11 wrote:
deano8177 wrote:Good luck with the job interview tomorrow then.
lol, do you think I would write this of I had a job interview tomo? Lol.

There must be someone out there they've employed undercover for inside info.
Would you do it for that money?

I would probaly only do it if I needed the money, I enjoy freedom to much, also every time I have worked I never had money no matter how much I was on. BeIng a player has made me save money becouse I don't know what kind of wage packet I'm going to get each week or mounth, so I have more discipline now.
Mr McStreak

Post by Mr McStreak »

I'd happily do that for 50k a year, never mind 100. Anyone who says they wouldn't is either a liar, set up well financially, or naive enough to think the game will last forever.

However 'exciting' some people may find the players lifestyle, it is unpredictable and stressful. The well paid, secure job, and a feeling of self worth is by far the better option.

Not being able to play their machines wouldn't bother me in the slightest.

I can remember a tooler from yeeears ago, only met him once. He was doing ACE Zig Zags etc with a clicker, and also targeting a weakness that Bellfruit cabs had at the time. Several years later I heard he'd grown tired of getting nicked, and had started working for an agency set up specifically to combat such instances of crime.

Good thread.
Mr McStreak

Post by Mr McStreak »

badders2 wrote:your wrong its not a grafting job its a GAMBLING addiction why do you think alot more people are going gamblers anoyomus alot of players are saying fuk it we have had enough we want out we dont want to lose our houses wives or be in the red you have to be anti gambling to be employed by barcrest or bf
With all due respect, literally everything you have said there is a load of bollocks. Thats not my opinion either, its a fact. Many companies are eager to employ people from gambling backgrounds, because players know what makes a game addictive so their creative input is very important.
maverick69

Post by maverick69 »

yeah i think hes talking about some guy on the other forrum who has pied his way into debt and has asked mummy and daddy to bail him him. IM NOT BEING FUNNY MATE BUT TRUE PLAYERS, ARE NOT GAMBLERS
pokerpete

Post by pokerpete »

£100k a year?
No one's getting paid that, outside of the MDs and the board.
Cf

Post by Cf »

Would they not want you to play machines? You could get info from contacts but you wouldn't be picking up any new info yourself in the future. And if you're in such a well paid position I'm sure they'd value your input in how the games played. You could do a certain amount of that on the job but you'd be much more useful out there playing machines?
GaryChandler

Post by GaryChandler »

Who in there right mind wouldn't do that for 100k a year?
toothless11

Post by toothless11 »

GaryChandler wrote:Who in there right mind wouldn't do that for 100k a year?
Tell me about it mate.

If I was approached by a company offering that money I would snatch it up no questions asked. I also think it would be quite enjoyable, however I wouldn't like the idea of stitching up close player friends.

You imagine how money they would actually save, I surprised it hasn't been tried or has been tried.

100k is quite excessive in some peoples eyes so would you do it for 50k like MC? I think I would consider it over some hard thought.
anfield road

Post by anfield road »

im sure you would be kidnapped
justice For The 96