Going to stop it

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
liverpool24

Post by liverpool24 »

I've played these countless times and have not once had any of the lovely side effects from Crack Cocaine, it simply isn't true.
Spyder

Post by Spyder »

JG wrote:Some of the customers from my local Cashino visit G.A. It starts at 2pm on a Wednesday. They put a card on their machines whilst attending their weekly meeting, when they return they are greeted with a £5 GAMcare Match play promotion.
is this true? this is sick... and very funny!!
asfish

Post by asfish »

Almost a month since my last gamble now.

I didn't end up going to GA, just trying to stop myself.

Started to do a lot more running now, 5K every couple of days

The exercise is making me feel very good mentalty and as a result I've not thought much about playing. I don't even play them in free play mode online anymore.

So touch wood I can keep it up.
Mr McStreak

Post by Mr McStreak »

Good for you. Being occupied makes it easier. Keep up the good work.
Bertster_ADS

Post by Bertster_ADS »

Yep, these things are an absolute disease. Have thankfully never gotten into them, but I have read many stories about them and they don't make for pretty reading. Good Luck !
mouse75

Post by mouse75 »

asfish wrote:Almost a month since my last gamble now.

I didn't end up going to GA, just trying to stop myself.

Started to do a lot more running now, 5K every couple of days

The exercise is making me feel very good mentalty and as a result I've not thought much about playing. I don't even play them in free play mode online anymore.

So touch wood I can keep it up.
Fair play to you - hope you can take it much much further. If you like running - why not set a target like a half or full marathon and do it for charity. I would be sponsoring thats for sure.