Best and worst companys!

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
Glendale

Best and worst companys!

Post by Glendale »

Who are the best and worst in your area? Best here is claremont and worst is surely chilvers! Claremont always pay there ious and on lovely chips! Chilvers are that bent that i have an electro with a middle reel on the right reel!
I am Glendale, much better than you!
gmckee03

Post by gmckee03 »

Lol at the reel thing I have someting similar
sir ratholer

Post by sir ratholer »

Best, Claremont and quality amusements.

Worst by far, Ivor Thomas. Dirt percentages and never have a decent float in a machine. And they hate paying IOUs too. Wonder if watchdog would be interested?
Bored of the grind.
skinner

Post by skinner »

MAC automatics % wise terrible,they do have a good empire that everyone else is banned from though :lol: ,claremont have always been up there.
deano8177

Post by deano8177 »

I starting to like Essex leisure, they are always out within a few hours and they will alway pay out iou's. Fair % and always floated well. Clairmont are also up there.
Captain.Tattybojangles

Post by Captain.Tattybojangles »

Best-Claremont, for sending 2 Electros and an unchipped MOB to my local. Worst I'd say is Kossway for its supply of boring and broken machines to the Spoons
silent g

Post by silent g »

best are claremont and quality amusements.

gamestech and se-leisure have some dirty programs but bearable

Ivor Thomas and Alan Davis are well know for the 74% crap dirty shit chips so theyre both the worst i suppose :/
condoms... ribbed for her pleasure! turn it inside out and its ribbed for my pleasure :)
xhopz

Post by xhopz »

red rose in the north west, every bandit now on 70% and some of the worst programmes you will ever see.
tommya

Post by tommya »

Gamestex terrible company
silent g

Post by silent g »

Chequers in pw are se-leisure i think.
all their machines i see are 78% but the mega in there is on 74% ??
we must have been making too much out of that one so they turned it down lol.
and, me and matt v had a cash-or-bust that displayed 70% with no sticker, we hit that alot and it never played up and allways did a £105 off £20 - £30 in, i think it was more like 80%
condoms... ribbed for her pleasure! turn it inside out and its ribbed for my pleasure :)
feeder22

Post by feeder22 »

Alan Davis/gamestec worse
???????? ?????/????? Best
Mattb

Post by Mattb »

Claremont are easily the best, though sceptre aren't too bad, the one perfect I had untouched was sceptre, and that got refilled a couple of times after they were chipped everywhere else. Worst here?? Maybe gamestec...but apart from claremont they are all the same really.
"Sixty percent of the time, it works, every time!"
Nixxy

Post by Nixxy »

Mattb wrote:Claremont are easily the best, though sceptre aren't too bad, the one perfect I had untouched was sceptre, and that got refilled a couple of times after they were chipped everywhere else. Worst here?? Maybe gamestec...but apart from claremont they are all the same really.
Sceptre, in my experience, are terrible for paying IOUs. I often think that once they've paid one claim, you name goes on a list of people never to be paid out again.

The machines and programs are not the worst, though.
This machine may at times offer a choice where the player has every chance of bankruptcy
feeder22

Post by feeder22 »

&quot wrote:
Mattb wrote: Sceptre, in my experience, are terrible for paying IOUs. I often think that once they've paid one claim, you name goes on a list of people never to be again
Your name and number are stored in a payout list they cross reference this list in future claims! I've had 1 IOU from them with one number next IOU I used a new number for the claim and they asked me why I wasn't using my previous number

According to them there perfectly within the rights to store data on an individual
HornyNick

Post by HornyNick »

Even the company that used to be the best in west yorks has started doing the pathetic business of not changing bulbs in "double" DOND board machines. I have a BRT that has 3 bulbs out on each side. I IOUd it twice in two weeks and asked the manager each time to get them to replace the bulbs, but they didnt have any spare bulbs on them! :roll: and if we believe that.......
Sex is not the answer.
Sex is the question.
"Yes" is the answer!