new player

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
anfield road

new player

Post by anfield road »

Well this website has created a new player who is on all the latest stuff now!!! somebody off this site has emailed him letting him now stuff..... after a heavy loss on a machine he was informed of the rip and now is making good money!!!

UN FUCKING REAL!!

should be shot whoever it is!!! really really is a joke the internet squad
justice For The 96
Scott

Post by Scott »

How do you know all this?
Cobwebs 👆
toothless11

Post by toothless11 »

I'm guessing he's from your town then dean?
AMK

Post by AMK »

Does he live nearby?
AMK

Post by AMK »

Fruit Chat IS the Wikipedia of fruit machine blahs.
deano8177

Post by deano8177 »

What fruit is it and how do you know who it is.
Gibbons

Post by Gibbons »

Well, if you are the kind of person who sends pm's to other members offering to sell information that could fuck up an area for someone else, then you can't complain when the same thing happens to you.
titchno1

Post by titchno1 »

Its not the end of the world fair enough last thing we want is new comers but its not easy some days grind it out of you. You obviously no the rip, If so you had it before him and you have made more than he has of it. And there is plenty machines to go around. Things don't last long these days but rips last the longest(look at alien every1 knows it but a top earner). But it can't be that good because ur complaining about it. 99 times out of 100 there is some 1 that gets it before you then there is loose lips. The lad who worked it out will complain at you(or then again he might be 2 steps ahead and on the next good thing and didn't complain coz he knows its gunna get out just like everything else in past has), just like you are complaining about this other geezer.

Keep ya chin up mate stay more disciplined work harder and make it hard for him. Or just play all the other machines coz he can only play 1.
richy657

Post by richy657 »

everyone has to start somewhere anfield road he may of gott lucky with whatever he has been told but if thats all he knows its hardly a threat to you at the mo is it, surely you dont rely on just one unit?
anfield road

Post by anfield road »

Yea its the only thing I am on, getting the three troves activates the top game and you get 70 or 100!!! but this other guy knows how to ''force'' it now!!!

and when in the last 4 years i have i sold something to someone?
justice For The 96
anfield road

Post by anfield road »

It is not just one machine info is getting through, everything of late now he is onto!!! dont get me wrong the lad is a nice lad,,,, its more of a point im trying to make that this site is helping the average punter a bit to much
justice For The 96
anfield road

Post by anfield road »

titchno1 wrote:Its not the end of the world fair enough last thing we want is new comers but its not easy some days grind it out of you. You obviously no the rip, If so you had it before him and you have made more than he has of it. And there is plenty machines to go around. Things don't last long these days but rips last the longest(look at alien every1 knows it but a top earner). But it can't be that good because ur complaining about it. 99 times out of 100 there is some 1 that gets it before you then there is loose lips. The lad who worked it out will complain at you(or then again he might be 2 steps ahead and on the next good thing and didn't complain coz he knows its gunna get out just like everything else in past has), just like you are complaining about this other geezer.

Keep ya chin up mate stay more disciplined work harder and make it hard for him. Or just play all the other machines coz he can only play 1.
getting all the latest info, thats what I am saying... I have no problem with my route getting done at all,,,,,, i am trying to say that info is getting passed from someone for no reason!
justice For The 96
titchno1

Post by titchno1 »

anfield road wrote:It is not just one machine info is getting through, everything of late now he is onto!!! dont get me wrong the lad is a nice lad,,,, its more of a point im trying to make that this site is helping the average punter a bit to much
Get your self on jackpotty yall love it. I brought summit up on there and it turned in to an argument. Even the slightest thing like a tioli is to much. I no its shit and useless but he will soon think he's a player and will encourage him to go fishing and experimenting.
Mr McStreak

Post by Mr McStreak »

The money available is always going to attract new players. Its an occupational hazard.
Spyder

Post by Spyder »

so when did you lot start playing then??