new player

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
eastangliapro

Post by eastangliapro »

erik nevland upfront on championship manager 97/98 was a fucking don
Jack bauer
BFK

Post by BFK »

Two scoops.
logopolis

Post by logopolis »

Wesley Berry
Mr McStreak

Post by Mr McStreak »

Hassan Kachloul.
eastangliapro

Post by eastangliapro »

martin pringle
Jack bauer
Master of The Game

Post by Master of The Game »

If only J's were silent, she'd be Samantha Anus. Or if she just took the J off of course. Butt why would she? :roll:
JPMmonopoly60

Post by JPMmonopoly60 »

pound wrote:
silent g wrote:im sure he isnt getting "the latest" info off of here, and if he gets some of it im sure its not the full story anyway.

i know loads of people that have info for machines but its nowhere near the full story.
ask the weasell jpm60 for the full story :wink:
I've gone past caring about your snipes now pound, everytime you mention me I take it as a compliment.

Why you feel the need to throw an insult at me in every post is beyond me, you don't know me, believing everything you hear is a mugs game.
Trippy Stumps

Post by Trippy Stumps »

Yes trust nobody. I quickly learnt that in my 5 minutes of scanning this site. And 3 years of being a player.
Glendale

Post by Glendale »

Trippy Stumps wrote:Yes trust nobody. I quickly learnt that in my 5 minutes of scanning this site. And 3 years of being a player.
Welcome to fruitchat! :D
I am Glendale, much better than you!
CrosbyRules

Post by CrosbyRules »

hatem trabelsi
Unbelievable Jeff
gambogaz1

Post by gambogaz1 »

Temuri Ketsbaia
betchrider wrote:You go upto a bird and grab her quim and say "im gonna knock the fuck outta this" and see what happens
trayhop123

Post by trayhop123 »

shazamkabar
Little discipline = BIG issue

AMK

Post by AMK »

POTS, POTS, POTS......POTS GEORGE POTS....POTS, POTS, POTS......POTS GEORGE POTS.... POTS, POTS, POTS......POTS GEORGE POTS.... POTS, POTS, POTS......POTS GEORGE POTS.... POTS, POTS, POTS......POTS GEORGE POTS.... POTS, POTS, POTS......POTS GEORGE POTS.... POTS, POTS, POTS......POTS GEORGE POTS.... POTS, POTS, POTS......POTS GEORGE POTS.... POTS, POTS, POTS......POTS GEORGE POTS.... POTS, POTS, POTS......POTS GEORGE POTS.... POTS, POTS, POTS......POTS GEORGE POTS.... POTS, POTS, POTS......POTS GEORGE POTS.... POTS, POTS, POTS......POTS GEORGE POTS.... POTS, POTS, POTS......POTS GEORGE POTS.... POTS, POTS, POTS......POTS GEORGE POTS.... POTS, POTS, POTS......POTS GEORGE POTS.... POTS, POTS, POTS......POTS GEORGE POTS.... POTS, POTS, POTS......POTS GEORGE POTS.... POTS, POTS, POTS......POTS GEORGE POTS.... POTS, POTS, POTS......POTS GEORGE POTS.... POTS, POTS, POTS......POTS GEORGE POTS.... POTS, POTS, POTS......POTS GEORGE POTS.... POTS, POTS, POTS......POTS GEORGE POTS.... POTS, POTS, POTS......POTS GEORGE POTS.... POTS, POTS, POTS......POTS GEORGE POTS.... POTS, POTS, POTS......POTS GEORGE POTS.... POTS, POTS, POTS......POTS GEORGE POTS.... POTS, POTS, POTS......POTS GEORGE POTS.... POTS, POTS, POTS......POTS GEORGE POTS.... POTS, POTS, POTS......POTS GEORGE POTS.... POTS, POTS, POTS......POTS GEORGE POTS.... POTS, POTS, POTS......POTS GEORGE POTS.... POTS, POTS, POTS......POTS GEORGE POTS....