cluedo £5 emptier

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
ecstasy

cluedo £5 emptier

Post by ecstasy »

Was there ever a chip out for this machine? if so how can i tell? spotted a few of them by the south coast. apparently the £3 blue sevens win is free??
deano8177

Post by deano8177 »

What cluedo you on about, the GUAC cluedo That dont have blue sevens. So you must mean the old maygay thing.
mr lugsy

Post by mr lugsy »

dunno about emptying them ,my experience trying to do that was a bit frustrating. you could get a nice sum out on the old ones easy enough ,if i remember correctly you needed the right setups to get blueys on a stop and step type feature,and sack off red boards.

can't remember it exactly and there maybe more to it.
deano8177

Post by deano8177 »

Yeah it was something to do sacking the reds of and just taking 2-3 quid on stop and step.
I think there was a chip for them, the cash run feature on the middle reel would only go for about £1.20-£2, but the unchiped ones went for at least £4 and could go for about £15.
tommya

Post by tommya »

Ain't saw one of those for about 17 yrs lol
trayhop123

Post by trayhop123 »

stop n step , 3quid blue 7's were free on the original programme ,,,,,,,,,,,,,, nothing else
Little discipline = BIG issue

ecstasy

Post by ecstasy »

does the free blue seven win have to come through stop and step?
FruityPro

Post by FruityPro »

As far as I can remember you actually need to get the boxed blue sevens. Stop and step is the only way you can achieve this unless it's a red board or it's streaking and if so they wouldn't be free. The chip for this has been out for about 12 or so years from what I can recall.
FruityPro

Post by FruityPro »

As far as I can remember you actually need to get the boxed blue sevens. Stop and step is the only way you can achieve this unless it's a red board or it's streaking and if so they wouldn't be free. The chip for this has been out for about 12 or so years from what I can recall.
deano8177

Post by deano8177 »

don't think you could get a set up for box blue 7s if you could I don't think it even stopes, I remember getting box red bars for £3
Captain.Tattybojangles

Post by Captain.Tattybojangles »

But if you land the box blue 7, wouldn't it be gay like most Maygays and step mixed?
mr lugsy

Post by mr lugsy »

i don't think there was a setup on s'n's where you could get boxed blue either.
FruityPro

Post by FruityPro »

Yeah sorry, my mistake you are correct, it was just normal blues you had to get. As you say it could only be done on boards where blues would be the next coloured sevens to step down onto the win-line.