exeter rats

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
pickareel

exeter rats

Post by pickareel »

ok.......who was the gimp i saw in the outskirts spoons on the perfect with a bird who has a face like a pile up on the m25,keep running ya mouth saying you gonna get ya boys after me lol will be in exeter next week will post the day before im going to be there,so you can all come say hi......faggots
i got more routes than loreal
feeder22

Post by feeder22 »

Why didn't you have it out there and then?
He isn't right of course, he just thinks he is.
Scott

Post by Scott »

No doubt the threats were made after?
Cobwebs 👆
mikej82

Post by mikej82 »

what happened? do tell thee.
Mr x Mr Y
Scott

Post by Scott »

JG wrote:Threats made after? What sort of scumbag would come across as reasonably approchable and friendly and then make threats when you weren't there anymore? I can't think of anyone who would do such thing. I'm off to feed the birds now.

lol
Cobwebs 👆
trayhop123

Post by trayhop123 »

:P
Little discipline = BIG issue

Glendale

Post by Glendale »

People who moan should keep on top of there areas better! Who, out of all of us doesn't travel to different areas? Couldn't care less who comes to ipswich, and there is quite a few!
I am Glendale, much better than you!
Scott

Post by Scott »

People who play areas like Brum and London should'nt moan when outsiders try their luck i reckon, they're so big and no one person can stay on top of an area that size, its annoying when you find someone trying to muscle in on 'your area' but what can you do? People stay away from certain area's out of respect sometimes, but its a free country, if you wanna stop people winning so possibly returning then step up a gear, they will soon get fed up if they lose all the time.
Cobwebs 👆
Glendale

Post by Glendale »

Scott wrote:People who play areas like Brum and London should'nt moan when outsiders try their luck i reckon, they're so big and no one person can stay on top of an area that size, its annoying when you find someone trying to muscle in on 'your area' but what can you do? People stay away from certain area's out of respect sometimes, but its a free country, if you wanna stop people winning so possibly returning then step up a gear, they will soon get fed up if they lose all the time.
Spot on mate! There is areas i don't go to out of respect for others! Just walked in a town pub and saw someone doing the machine so just walked out! He was bigger than me so didn't want to threaten him! :-)
I am Glendale, much better than you!
sir ratholer

Re: exeter rats

Post by sir ratholer »

pickareel wrote:ok.......who was the gimp i saw in the outskirts spoons on the perfect with a bird who has a face like a pile up on the m25,keep running ya mouth saying you gonna get ya boys after me lol will be in exeter next week will post the day before im going to be there,so you can all come say hi......faggots
Sounds like Carl from hull and his mrs!
Bored of the grind.
toothless11

Post by toothless11 »

He couldn't knock a wank out anyways
skinner

Re: exeter rats

Post by skinner »

sir ratholer wrote:
pickareel wrote:ok.......who was the gimp i saw in the outskirts spoons on the perfect with a bird who has a face like a pile up on the m25,keep running ya mouth saying you gonna get ya boys after me lol will be in exeter next week will post the day before im going to be there,so you can all come say hi......faggots
Sounds like Carl from hull and his mrs!
No,hes in the caribbean.
pickareel

Post by pickareel »

i didnt have the problem,he was running his mouth off to other people about me about a week later...funny thing is i never even said a word......just mearly watching and sniggering to myself in my head as to why he would go in pubs for them if he's playing them that bad lol,and toothless do you know me????no i thought not.....might start burning pompey and gosport soon aswel as from what i hear you bunch of loud mouth rats havent got a clue how too play fuck all anyway
feeder22

Post by feeder22 »

Arh I see. I thought this happened recent like yesterday. Is it the lad you saw in there the other week? As you put it at the time playing the perfect badly? I think I know who it is
He isn't right of course, he just thinks he is.
pickareel

Post by pickareel »

no this was a while back,anyone who threaten's to get their 'boys' after someone really should have a word with themselves