Glendale!

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
Glendale

Glendale!

Post by Glendale »

No more posting on the board for a while! Repetitive and boring! Fed up with getting grief for speaking to friends and family from people who dont even know me! I have been a polite poster who has started several topics and try to get on with people! (whisper it but there is life out there without machines, some of you should try it)
Seems bad manners is the way forward so a few of you can suck a dick! Will post on bookmakers and thats it until attitudes change! Mods charging for shit info, gary moaning at me when ive played longer than hes been alive, pms from people saying i shouldnt give info then asking for info 5 mins later! Could continue but enjoy!
I am Glendale, much better than you!
deano8177

Post by deano8177 »

Your a gambling man, I bet it don't take long for you to post again.

But will you be missed?
Glendale

Post by Glendale »

Will reply to this thread dean! Will i be missed? Do i care? Not having a dig at you!
deano8177

Post by deano8177 »

I'm only joking mate, we should of had a fiver on it
Glendale

Post by Glendale »

Will have £50 with you that other than this thread and bookmakers will not post again this year! Deal or no deal? :-)
logopolis

Post by logopolis »

Yeah some people love a swear word on here in their efforts to make an insult! A bit hypocritical of the same people asking you for info then having a go at for you for going out with TINY and Skinner!!
AMK

Post by AMK »

Don't go Darren :( don't take this place too serious. I just treat it as a bit of banter. There's a few decent people on here, whilst yeah there are some giant cocks.
deano8177

Post by deano8177 »

Huuum, you will just post under tiny again, so I can't do that. Why would you want to post under bookies, tiny likes the bookies too.
GaryChandler

Post by GaryChandler »

Lol how serious do some people take fruitchat? WTF is going on?!?!??

I have taken loads of shit on this board In the past, but do you think I care what other people in the world of fruit machines think of me lol
Glendale

Post by Glendale »

Dean! I can gladly say im not TINY!
Gary! I do not take fruitchat serious in any way! There is a but and that is how can someone like you, a youngster by all accounts, tell me that i go out with "anybody" and grief streaksims when you begged for vip on potty 2 months ago? You also said you would "Rape" his woman! Thats top boy level is it?
Maverick! No prob with you other than why tell me not to pass on info and then ask for info later?
maverick69

Post by maverick69 »

I was trying to work you out, ive got all the contacts i need mate..dont worry. you seem genuine....i will admit the site is pointless....i only come on here for the banter really. dont take it too seriously. I know im never going to get info on here im not stupid lol.
Glendale

Post by Glendale »

maverick69 wrote:I was trying to work you out, ive got all the contacts i need mate..dont worry. you seem genuine....i will admit the site is pointless....i only come on here for the banter really. dont take it too seriously. I know im never going to get info on here im not stupid lol.
Work me out? Fine! Why tell me not to speak to dom and meanwhile you have sent him pms in the past offering to go halfs on the perfect empty if he gave you the info? Sorry! In bad mood with everybody as if im the "Bad guy" 90% of you are worse!
maverick69

Post by maverick69 »

That was the chipped empty i was told about that never came about....I use this message facility too try and see what ppl are up to. i appoligise if i upset u by questioning ur integrity as a player. its water under the bridge as far as im concerned.
AMK

Post by AMK »

I'd have sold my gran for the BRT/Gold. And do you know how many cocks I had to suck to get the full on Perfect?
maverick69

Post by maverick69 »

where has lee gone in all this, an upstanding memeber of this forum just gone. sir rat pissed him off....or there was a misunderstanding.....we are supposed to be all in the same fucking game. in a way we are out for ourselves in a way we are collegues in a warped kind of way .