Games tech spoons

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
thecannonball89

Games tech spoons

Post by thecannonball89 »

Whats with spoons swoping perfects to crazy chair clones. not saying i care but whats with the 2007 games in spoons, had a gold turn up last week replacing a mega, i fort spoons always had the latest games, 6months ago i found a leps gold in a spoons, stupid
betchrider

Post by betchrider »

Not so long ago all spoons up here had a alien or lep in. Maybe there cutting costs cos older machines are cheaper to rent/site so I believe?
The Duke of betchington Betchrider
Mr Move It

Post by Mr Move It »

I might get some opposition by saying this, but I strongly feel that the original Bellfruit Crazy Chair (£70 version) is my favourite Deal machine. I found that the Gamestec one was a let down in comparison. If Spoons want to be 3 years out of date, should have got the Bellfruit version back :-)
"I think you're going to go away with a lot of money."
toothless11

Post by toothless11 »

When there's a new chip out on old fruits they get mass re released and get randomly selected in pubs including spoons. It happened with P3 aliens and deal golds as well as a load of other fruits. A spoons near me has had a £70 perfect game for like 3 years. It's not even moved spots in the pub, so fuck knows