We need posts.

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
deano8177

We need posts.

Post by deano8177 »

Can somebody post somthing new we can talk about, mods/players/anybody.

It's getting boring loging on and finding no new posts after about 6-7 hours.

It's going to put people off.
sir ratholer

Post by sir ratholer »

Might be controversial but I didn't see why master of games was banned.

At least he posted a lot!
Bored of the grind.
titchno1

Post by titchno1 »

People complain having the constant posters. But I had something to read agreements disagreements general stuff horses laughs etc. But now there is nothing to read and I know which one I prefer at the end of the day people wern't made to read there posts but now we have nothing....... I joined not long ago at jackpottyforums and its mostly 500s and casuals but I don't mind there is always lots going on when I log on. So if any of you aren't members I would recommend a luck. The thing is i realy like this site and there is some good people on here that have made me feel welcome but it seems like its going no were.
trayhop123

Post by trayhop123 »

well i'll be writing a huge traveller's tale , in the next cpl of days .

hope that helps
Little discipline = BIG issue

titchno1

Post by titchno1 »

:D something to look forward to. Travellers tales are always a good read probably my favourites mate
deano8177

Post by deano8177 »

I like the revamp.
:P
LordOoze

Post by LordOoze »

Why was Master of Games banned?
Istenem

Post by Istenem »

LordOoze wrote:Why was Master of Games banned?

Mainly because he was a berk.
nobody ever wins on those things.
Mr McStreak

Post by Mr McStreak »

sir ratholer wrote:Might be controversial but I didn't see why master of games was banned.

At least he posted a lot!
He might have started arguments with a lot of people and some of his posts were rather exhaustive reading, but a lot of what he posted was very intelligent, and more importantly provoked responses from other users, generating lively debate in the process.

Alot of the people complaining about the lack of activity are the same users who wanted him banned.
Glendale

Post by Glendale »

Agreed mcstreak! If replys come in then whats the problem? Hes a pro player so let him say what he wants!
I am Glendale, much better than you!
trayhop123

Post by trayhop123 »

he was a very articulate and interesting poster agreed , he most definitely injected life in to the forum ,,,,,,,, but the vote/decision was made unanimously in the mod forum because he simply couldn't refrain from a continuous barrage of unprovoked personal insults towards other members ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, we all wind each other up from time to time ,,,,,,, none more guilty than myself ,,,,,,,, but mog made it too often and too personal ,,,,,,,,,,,, he was sent several pm olive branches / polite warnings to tone it down ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, but instead decided to retaliate with insults to a cpl of mods ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, here at fruitchat we are all for freedom of speech ,,,,,,,,,,,,,, and it takes an awful lot to get banned , it really does .

but there's a common decency / line in the sand ,,,,,,,,,,,,,, and he crossed it.

lee.
Little discipline = BIG issue

Spyder

Post by Spyder »

usually when it gets like this its cause you lot are too busy with something fresh..

it'll pick back up soon... when whatever it is gets fixed..

my moneys on a relinesman post then an outrage of angry replies for mentioning something, then a few people saying its over (had it for weeks and made big, now its £20 a unit and not worth it) then the usual flurry of second wavers moaning that it lasted 48 hours..

either way it wont be too long? a week maybe?

what machine is it then? it must be a bellfruit, as far as ive seen or heard the other manu's dont seem to be able to get as many sites, ie - its unlikely to be a red gaming machine, possibly that newer crest but i doubt its heavily sited either?

so maybe it'll be redlinesman,

oh, it could be what mogu was hinting at the other day, maybe that has been passed around the circles, although he did say it'd been on for about a year, only thing again, could be a quizzer? or a juice,small chance its a fobt! if not it pretty much has to be a dond, i cant think of many dond that havnt needed chipping, so it rounds it down quite a lot!!

whatever it is, we'll hear sooner than later?
harry2

Post by harry2 »

I make it £1 down. That's like reading Ulysses !!
Roulette free since December 2011.
gambogaz1

Post by gambogaz1 »

:D I've not touched it in the slightest, took me long enough to read it, then remembered I'm supposed to be working.

I'll have a look at the 2000 restriction see If I can change it :wink:
betchrider wrote:You go upto a bird and grab her quim and say "im gonna knock the fuck outta this" and see what happens
streakseims

Post by streakseims »

Looks like Tiny has Saved the Day!
6 million ways to pie....choose 1