Time off!

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
Glendale

Time off!

Post by Glendale »

How do you relax as a full time player? Hardly like we go to the pub! Whats your days off involve? I stay at home, cook dinner and watch tv with the wife!
I am Glendale, much better than you!
Mattb

Post by Mattb »

This should be the other way round for me! 'What do you do when your not relaxing?' I try and get some more pennies and pounds to relax with! :P

Depends on the day/weather for me. Shit day i'll often go down the mens club and play snooker and pool. Can get a bit pricey playing pool at 60p a game for like 2-3mins usually...but snooker at £1.50ph is always a winner. If the footy season is on, it's Cambridge Uniteds home games when they are at home, and a few aways through the season.
If it's nice I like to go play some golf if I can....if the mrs isn't at work then my time invariably involves her. Expense! Weekends away are always good if pricey, but we like to go out for dinner whenever possible, and make sure we have plenty of nice food and drink at home to chill out with if we don't go out.

I guess with being 26 quite soon I don't go out as much as I did from when i was 17-23, but i still enjoy a night on the razz as much as the next person. Usually starting with a few pints of cider, a few short drinks, a few shots and then off to a club til the small hours. Life ain't so bad after all!
"Sixty percent of the time, it works, every time!"
Glendale

Post by Glendale »

Sounds good for you! Im 39 though! Oldest man in the club! :-)
I am Glendale, much better than you!
deano8177

Post by deano8177 »

Glendale wrote:Sounds good for you! Im 39 though! Oldest man in the club! :-)
39 is that it...... Na only joking mate. To relax I get to spoons for doors, bit of breakfast and a pint, then I alway tell myself I ain't going to punt, but I do.

I never relax
BFK

Post by BFK »

Just got in, been on it almost 12 hrs. Drinking that is. Same again tomorrow.

Smashed.
pickareel

Post by pickareel »

i tend to lay down on the sofa skin up and tear into my sopranos boxset
i got more routes than loreal
BFK

Post by BFK »

Or a nice juicy lubed up wank.
neil222

Post by neil222 »

skydive
fat fat fat i tell you
bjman316

Post by bjman316 »

i dont relax just find more ways of losing money card's at home with the boys and the bookies till it closes
mr cheese

Post by mr cheese »

Quality time with family,and a visit to fruitchat just to see whos being slagged off ...Much better than the soaps :D .......
Bang Tidy,Potatoes,Shittiiiiing,Smash Ya Back Doors In....
thecannonball89

Post by thecannonball89 »

Roulette cocaine and brothels, the top3 things players do when no playing.
trayhop123

Post by trayhop123 »

cuddle up with the mrs and watch a blu ray ,,,,,to relax

get fully immersed in a new videogame campaign ,,,,,,,,,,,, to truly switch off from slotting and to literally escape to another world
Little discipline = BIG issue

liverpool24

Post by liverpool24 »

I have to say I find playing machines full time fascinating, I genuinely mean that. Surely you must have family, friends, partners that are on your case about it and just don't get it ?? I've got a job and a side line, play fruits for the thrill and a bit of exes dough, I do ok. if I could stay off the fobt I'd be doing a lot better. It also amazes me that so few played admit to playing fobt, its the ultimate gambling thrill although brutal, as we all know.
deano8177

Post by deano8177 »

liverpool24 wrote:I have to say I find playing machines full time fascinating, I genuinely mean that. Surely you must have family, friends, partners that are on your case about it and just don't get it ?? I've got a job and a side line, play fruits for the thrill and a bit of exes dough, I do ok. if I could stay off the fobt I'd be doing a lot better. It also amazes me that so few played admit to playing fobt, its the ultimate gambling thrill although brutal, as we all know.
a lot of my freinds say to me how do you make a living from gambling, but to me it's not gambling it's working. I gave up the fobt's a long time ago, becouse that is gambling and I lost money and whoever plays them WILL lose. it's a mugs game.

Somebody must know what I mean
sir ratholer

Post by sir ratholer »

For me I don't touch drugs, roulette, anything like that. Waste of money.

To relax I like a simple life, go out with my wife, watch tv, play poker or going on a few holidays a year. Got back from turkey today, recharged the batteries nicely :-)

Back to the grind tomorrow...
Bored of the grind.