Doing His Swede

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
Stevie S

Doing His Swede

Post by Stevie S »

Was watching a guy on this DOND Double Deluxe last night (naughty, but only to see how it plays, and not waiting to jump on), and I don't think I can recall seeing someone so poor on a machine for a long time. It was buzzing from the off and I swear he was doing everything in his power to make sure he wasn't going to win big! He had all four phones and two red and was collecting nearest win red for £15, three times I watched this happen! When he played the double game, he was oblivious to the fact that if the £70 went out on one side, he didn't have it on the other. He goes the bank after smashing about £60 through a very ready machine, anyone could have jumped on including myself, but thats dirty when you know the guy is coming back. He repeats all the same stuff again, taking crappy features and cash wins on a mystery etc, then I reach this point were the distress and sweat coming from this guys face sent me into this depressed train of thought about how sick the game is for all these people losing hundreds of pounds of their hard earned cash and how I was effectively a bit of a vampire like. I didn't stay to watch this guy lose hundreds more, I was too depressed to be honest.
how about a greasy pork sandwich served in a dirty ashtray.
liverpool24

Re: Doing His Swede

Post by liverpool24 »

Stevie S wrote:Was watching a guy on this DOND Double Deluxe last night (naughty, but only to see how it plays, and not waiting to jump on), and I don't think I can recall seeing someone so poor on a machine for a long time. It was buzzing from the off and I swear he was doing everything in his power to make sure he wasn't going to win big! He had all four phones and two red and was collecting nearest win red for £15, three times I watched this happen! When he played the double game, he was oblivious to the fact that if the £70 went out on one side, he didn't have it on the other. He goes the bank after smashing about £60 through a very ready machine, anyone could have jumped on including myself, but thats dirty when you know the guy is coming back. He repeats all the same stuff again, taking crappy features and cash wins on a mystery etc, then I reach this point were the distress and sweat coming from this guys face sent me into this depressed train of thought about how sick the game is for all these people losing hundreds of pounds of their hard earned cash and how I was effectively a bit of a vampire like. I didn't stay to watch this guy lose hundreds more, I was too depressed to be honest.

He was obviously playing to the best of his ability, like the other 85% of casuals do. Nobody forces you to play, and if you dontknow what you're doing but ploughing notes you deserve all you get. Anyway its small potatoes, go and stand by a fobt on a Saturday afternoon, that's serious gambling.
Stevie S

Post by Stevie S »

Not to worry, I am making it my first call of the day today on my rounds!! :evil: Liverpool mate, believe me, I know it's small potatoes.
liverpool24

Re: Doing His Swede

Post by liverpool24 »

Stevie S wrote:Was watching a guy on this DOND Double Deluxe last night (naughty, but only to see how it plays, and not waiting to jump on), and I don't think I can recall seeing someone so poor on a machine for a long time. It was buzzing from the off and I swear he was doing everything in his power to make sure he wasn't going to win big! He had all four phones and two red and was collecting nearest win red for £15, three times I watched this happen! When he played the double game, he was oblivious to the fact that if the £70 went out on one side, he didn't have it on the other. He goes the bank after smashing about £60 through a very ready machine, anyone could have jumped on including myself, but thats dirty when you know the guy is coming back. He repeats all the same stuff again, taking crappy features and cash wins on a mystery etc, then I reach this point were the distress and sweat coming from this guys face sent me into this depressed train of thought about how sick the game is for all these people losing hundreds of pounds of their hard earned cash and how I was effectively a bit of a vampire like. I didn't stay to watch this guy lose hundreds more, I was too depressed to be honest.

He was obviously playing to the best of his ability, like the other 85% of casuals do. Nobody forces you to play, and if you dontknow what you're doing but ploughing notes you deserve all you get. Anyway its small potatoes, go and stand by a fobt on a Saturday afternoon, that's serious gambling.
Stevie S

Post by Stevie S »

Not to worry, I am making it my first call of the day today on my rounds!! :evil: Liverpool mate, believe me, I know it's small potatoes.
Spyder

Post by Spyder »

deano8177

Post by deano8177 »

Not to worry, I am making it my first call of the day today on my rounds!! Liverpool mate, believe me, I know it's small potatoes.
Thumper

Post by Thumper »

Not to worry, he is making it his first call of the day today on his rounds!! :evil: Spyder mate, believe him, he knows it's small potatoes.
barneybear

Post by barneybear »

messiah

Post by messiah »

Not to worry, he is making it his first call of the day today on his rounds!! Barney mate, believe him, he knows it's small potatoes.
trayhop123

Post by trayhop123 »

no worries ,,,,, going for doors , small spuds
Little discipline = BIG issue

daz

Post by daz »

He was obviously playing to the worst of his ability, like the other 85% of casuals do. Nobody forces you to to be gay, and if you dontknow what you're sucking but ploughing men you deserve all you get. Anyway its small winky's, go and stand by a fruitcake on a Saturday afternoon, that's serious noshing.
thecannonball89

Post by thecannonball89 »

:D
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

:lol: :lol: :lol:
"And do you ever contradict yourself, Minister?" "Well, yes and no..."
deano8177

Post by deano8177 »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: