5 Years time!

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
Glendale

5 Years time!

Post by Glendale »

Who knows what the future holds in this game? Do you think you will still be playing? Business idea? Quitting the game?
I am Glendale, much better than you!
deano8177

Post by deano8177 »

If it all comes to a end then so be it. If I had to start a Business it would be a lone shark, as I'm used to lending money out.

I would never quit the game becouse I have and still make good money.

What about yourself?
Glendale

Post by Glendale »

Still making well dean but i just wondered what people have planned for future! Myself? Moving tomorrow, got to spend time and money on the new house so hopefully get it back as quick as poss and keep banking while its good but not getting any younger so looking into a business with another player!
thecannonball89

Post by thecannonball89 »

I have started my own company, in the season shud be making £100 a day from it, not alot but 700 a week plus what i make slotting. if all goes well can always expand.
pound

Post by pound »

thecannonball89 wrote:I have started my own company, in the season shud be making £100 a day from it, not alot but 700 a week plus what i make slotting. if all goes well can always expand.
Sounds intresting jack.
Do tell us more please.
gambogaz1

Post by gambogaz1 »

thecannonball89 wrote:I have started my own company, in the season shud be making £100 a day from it, not alot but 700 a week plus what i make slotting. if all goes well can always expand.
Mate if you think 700 a week isn't a lot your in serious need of a reality check, try less than 400 a week with 4 kids to provide for.

Yeah we get government help but with 550 rent and all other general bills they basically take a load of tax and nat ins and give it back in tax credits.
betchrider wrote:You go upto a bird and grab her quim and say "im gonna knock the fuck outta this" and see what happens
Mr Move It

Post by Mr Move It »

I'll probably still be having a punt but it'll be video-based i.e. in.spin, then the odd old cat C / D reels at fairground arcades.
"I think you're going to go away with a lot of money."
Scott

Post by Scott »

I agree about £700 a week being lots of money too, alot of people have made alot of money in a short space of time the last few years, in 5 years time.... who knows???? if it all goes random and digital i won't be bothering with slots full stop.
Cobwebs 👆
Stevie S

Post by Stevie S »

You know Gambo, I read some players saying they make 300-400 quid a day and then in the same sentence say they are sick of the life and want to top themselves and stuff?? I am just not sure if some people are living on the same planet and if they are, what drugs are they smoking because I need some!! It is easy to see who have families to provide for and who are mothered a little too much. The real world is a tough place and some don't appear to be in it!!
how about a greasy pork sandwich served in a dirty ashtray.
blackmogu

Post by blackmogu »

I quit playing 2 years ago pretty much. Started a few businesses. Some worked, some didn't - but now I earn a nice wedge (better than I ever did playing !), contribute more to society, have a normal social life and civilised friends.

Even though I left the game on the cusp of great times, I'm in a better position than most players now, and certainly more stable for the future.

I suppose my point is don't put all your eggs in one basket - if things change you need to be able to adapt.
"If only there were evil people somewhere insidiously committing evil deeds, and it were necessary only to separate them from the rest of us and destroy them. But the line dividing good and evil cuts through the heart of every human being. And who is willing to destroy a piece of his own heart?"
Glendale

Post by Glendale »

The thing i notice most is that all your friends are on hyper mode at a weekend but after a week of doing bandits i just fancy staying in! For me it def screws my social life up! Last thing i want is a night out in a pub!
Scott

Post by Scott »

I know that feeling, it used to be something to look forward to when i was working, graft all week, get paid Friday then straight on the smash, now everyday is a weekend.
Cobwebs 👆
clarkey1984

Post by clarkey1984 »

Id be in fookin heaven if i earned that amount, 2.8k a month would be lovely, i take home just under a grand per month (after loan payoff of about 100 comes off) but despite it not being a huge wage by any means, i pretty much go where i want and do what i want to do (within reason) and although more money would be nice, id always find a way to spend (or waste) it, but i cant say i really struggle, have a reasonably decent job that i enjoy doing, and with the shocking level of unemployment at the moment i cant really complain, although having to MOT and tax the astra (£200 odd) and this computer going bang (£140 odd) i had to go a bit careful last month.

And this month, well the mazda is nearly ready for the road again, new clutch and gearbox on, new (2nd hand) alloys on, brakes sorted, new (lower) suspension all fitted, and thats all been paid for as id been putting money aside every month, but now i gotta MOT and tax it, the only up side being that eventho the astra is an old 1993 4 door model, its only done 86k miles and has 11 months MOT and 5 months tax on, so i should get a bit back when i flog it, 2 or 3 hundred quid im hoping, which i will spend on getting the mazda resprayed.

This is how it looks, only about 2 inches lower now due to new sports springs, and hopefully a lot shinier once its had new paint (check the right side of the bonnet near the top, shes got flaky paint syndrome bless her, theres bits everywhere) then it'll be time for strut braces front and rear to stiffen it up a bit, then hopefully a set of fast road cams and a bigger exhaust system for more grunt, eventho its very nippy anyway, more power is always good! :)

deano8177 wrote:When I rang him I asked if I could play any of the gaming machines and he said no cos they keep getting fiddled. Then I said I'd be down soon to watch the football, and that I was going to shit in his urinal.
thecannonball89 wrote:If you go out on a friday night to play a deadmans and end up going out up town having 5bags of heavly cut drugs end up in the brothel, and wake up feeling like shit on monday morning sitting out a p3 dial trying to make bk ur losses of a 5am roulette sesion, your probly a player
:lol:
trayhop123

Post by trayhop123 »

5 years eh ???? hmmmm ????

would you like fries with that sir?
Little discipline = BIG issue

pound

Post by pound »

Yea clarkey you got it about right with 1k a month bring home.
Most of my m8s bring that home.
Yet you read the national wage bollocks they say 2k a month probaly.
If you earn 50 a day slotting (take home) your still doing well.
As someone else stated above,Some people live on another planet regarding money & earnings.