Hot Hot Hot

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
Paul987

Hot Hot Hot

Post by Paul987 »

has any 1 seen this new red gaming .
looks exactly like a rainbow riches 5 liner but ..... you have to gamble your top prize ha ha not guaranteed a £70
streakseims

Post by streakseims »

rubberdingyrapids has a video of one on tube we played in Doncaster.

Got hold buttons..... but hardly ever light up lol
6 million ways to pie....choose 1
silent g

Post by silent g »

condoms... ribbed for her pleasure! turn it inside out and its ribbed for my pleasure :)
liverpool24

Post by liverpool24 »

Gotta love G and his YouTube skillz, don't like the look of it whatsoever.
keykeythe1

Post by keykeythe1 »

it seemed a bit more generous on the feature gambles, rather than the predictable gamble/dead. the top i got from just 3 hot symbols and then gambled all the way upto the top. left the 7's on the reels for the punters to look at, and they did and then played it. lol
thecannonball89

Post by thecannonball89 »

keykeythe1 wrote:it seemed a bit more generous on the feature gambles, rather than the predictable gamble/dead. the top i got from just 3 hot symbols and then gambled all the way upto the top. left the 7's on the reels for the punters to look at, and they did and then played it. lol
Might be able to do the next credit ?
keykeythe1

Post by keykeythe1 »

yeh we thought that aswell, but if you mean for holds i had 6 quid in credit which collected,after holds didnt light up.

but if you meant by next board, possibly yeh id agree with you, should have seen the next one out.

but after the quick raise we was desperate to get on the live the dream in the other corner. lol

:wink:
silent g

Post by silent g »

allways spin 1 credit
condoms... ribbed for her pleasure! turn it inside out and its ribbed for my pleasure :)
liverpool24

Post by liverpool24 »

I'd always spin the next, but there is no worse than reds for flat boards and costs for entry after j/p.