35 quider cluedo

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
titchno1

35 quider cluedo

Post by titchno1 »

I was checking places today went in bought a drink thinking it was a 70. Went over put few quid in was due. Then I realised it wasn't a 70. I've never played this before so I thought features were the same. First board cash attack with lucky 7. Took it and It said step up or down I was like wtf! Anyway I was just wondering what else the features are? It didn't like going past cash attack I noticed!
danthedude66

Post by danthedude66 »

what are you 12? you must have been playin fruits for all of 10 minutes. joke
i hate swede
Mattb

Post by Mattb »

That is a bit of a joke if you can do a £70 cluedo and not a £35 one to be honest. :roll:
"Sixty percent of the time, it works, every time!"
titchno1

Post by titchno1 »

Why post if you were going to say that! Ya know what I hate cunts like you! How about just fuck off eh! Shame you don't know me ill show you I'm not fucking 12!
CraigDag

Post by CraigDag »

Go download cabin fever and have some fun with that.
titchno1

Post by titchno1 »

I have only ever played 70 jp. First time iv ever seen a 35. Get the piss taken out of ya because ya don't no some think. That's what I thought this website was for general fruit machine crack. Well I'm sorry for not knowing all the ins and outs of machines.... Pffft
titchno1

Post by titchno1 »

I have only ever played 70 jp. First time iv ever seen a 35. Get the piss taken out of ya because ya don't no some think. That's what I thought this website was for general fruit machine crack. Well I'm sorry for not knowing all the ins and outs of machines.... Pffft
mr lugsy

Post by mr lugsy »

Titcho,if you search the old threads this forum has to offer you'll find plenty on cluedo 35 jpt. Plenty of vids on YouTube aswell.
deano8177

Post by deano8177 »

titchno1 wrote:I have only ever played 70 jp. First time iv ever seen a 35. Get the piss taken out of ya because ya don't no some think. That's what I thought this website was for general fruit machine crack. Well I'm sorry for not knowing all the ins and outs of machines.... Pffft
How long have you been playing fruit machines for??
now_then

Post by now_then »

There's a lot of £35 fruits up Newcastle. Have to go take a trip up there again. Found the machines quite fair up there.
titchno1

Post by titchno1 »

Cheers lads. Sorry if you think this is a pointless post delete it if you like. But thanks for the help.
deano8177

Post by deano8177 »

Go for lines on a 2 or 11, hit it two away from GUAC, reverse the number. Job done.
titchno1

Post by titchno1 »

About 2 year ago a think I used to go out with a mate who used to play dig its, aliens and reds mostly. Lower than 4 days lol but them days are long gone. But I have always been around with ppl drive etc and do hits for them when they are barred for a favour. Last year I have been playing just to make extra cash. I have 2 jobs to start with and I enjoy playing. I'm not a pro just like a punt with some\little knowledge. I like posting and reading on here, some of you guys have been very nice and helped me with little things. But after this thread it just shows why there is very few posters. It should be professional and know it all fruit machine chat. Coz you get the piss taken for trying to start a convo if anything.
Mattb

Post by Mattb »

Not really, just seemed a bit odd that you would know how to do a £70 Cluedo without knowing that its an upgrade from £35 and that it's not the same at all. I'll be nice and drop you a PM on the ins and outs if your still stuck, it's old as fuck now and not really worth anything to anyone any more.
"Sixty percent of the time, it works, every time!"
titchno1

Post by titchno1 »

The location was 100 mile from my house and I won't be going back as there was nothing worth my while must off drove about 300 mile today and found nothing but this a tioli, tioli, dond, tioli, juice, juice, juice. ETC. I'm not to interested I just found it weird I thought it would of been the same but I was wrong and have been told off lol.