OHAI! I LIEK PREZZIN FLASHIE BUTONZ!

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
manky_paws

OHAI! I LIEK PREZZIN FLASHIE BUTONZ!

Post by manky_paws »

Hey all.

I haven't played any fruities (or been in the pub much, to be honest) for about a year now. Are there any specific new machines out there worth a pop for the casual player?

I like the STEAK machines, Mmmmm, steak...........
harry2

Post by harry2 »

You haven't missed a lot TBH. Probably saved a few quid. Spark up the emulator if you are missing the bright lights.
Roulette free since December 2011.
silent g

Re: OHAI! I LIEK PREZZIN FLASHIE BUTONZ!

Post by silent g »

manky_paws wrote:OHAI! I LIEK PREZZIN FLASHIE BUTONZ!
chipped rainbow riches and amazings have "flashie butonz" so give them a pop.
condoms... ribbed for her pleasure! turn it inside out and its ribbed for my pleasure :)
harry2

Post by harry2 »

If you put flashing lights on a wall in a pub and a slot next to it people would put money in.
silent g

Post by silent g »

harry2 wrote:If you put flashing lights on a wall in a pub and a slot next to it people would put money in.
so when you see people shaking charity boxes they are doing it all wrong,
what they need to do is stop shaking and get some christmas lights.
condoms... ribbed for her pleasure! turn it inside out and its ribbed for my pleasure :)
harry2

Post by harry2 »

It hyonotises some people. get your local landlord to give it a try G.
Scott

Post by Scott »

Charity tins don't pay out :wink:
Cobwebs 👆
Master of Games

Post by Master of Games »

Cashpoints pay out 100% if funds are there.
To talk much and arrive nowhere is the same as climbing a tree to catch a fish.
Mr Move It

Post by Mr Move It »

Hi Manky, I'm fairly casual too. Like Harry said, you're not missing much, as most machines still dwell on the Deal and leprechaun franchises. Barcrest have done a couple of interesting hybrids though. First one was It's Amazing which is a cross between Deal and Mazooma's 'Tae Kwon Dough'. Do you remember that from around 2003, with the lock-in boards? Barcrest's other hybrid takes you back to the classic red/blue trail games from around the same time, Hellraiser etc, and they've now incorporated that with Deal.

If you like playing machines that are a bit older, say from 2000 'til about 2006, then funfairs cater for that nicely. You'll see a mix of Maygays, Vivids etc before they got taken over by Barcrest, along with other Barcrests and Bellfruits from that era. Mostly cat Ds, with a few Cs thrown in.
"I think you're going to go away with a lot of money."
clarkey1984

Post by clarkey1984 »

Master of Games wrote:Cashpoints pay out 100% if funds are there.
Too true, i find its always off its tits to pay around the 28th of any month, visa start, number puncher and you're away, but it slowly dies off and by about the 24th or so is seriously on its arse, not even worth carding it tbh, coz i already know its gonna be dead, you can sometimes skill in the overdraft feature by this time for a quick raise tho, but depending how much its been hit that can already be gone too, but even if its there for a cheeky OD, it'll suck it right back again within 4 or 5 days :lol: :lol: :lol:
deano8177 wrote:When I rang him I asked if I could play any of the gaming machines and he said no cos they keep getting fiddled. Then I said I'd be down soon to watch the football, and that I was going to shit in his urinal.
thecannonball89 wrote:If you go out on a friday night to play a deadmans and end up going out up town having 5bags of heavly cut drugs end up in the brothel, and wake up feeling like shit on monday morning sitting out a p3 dial trying to make bk ur losses of a 5am roulette sesion, your probly a player
:lol: