Would you buy a drink for them tight old whinging gits ?

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
pound

Would you buy a drink for them tight old whinging gits ?

Post by pound »

When you drop the jackpot at ur local club say 250 quid
all them sad old whinging gits WHO tell you ur wasting ur money
blah BLAH fing BLAH they go on.
They have f all in common with u
they never drink with u,They would NEVER buy u a drink
Yet you hit the jackpot and they YOUR best mate 4 the nite
Well they think they are lol
but wot do i do
YES i buy the old gitS a drink
I allways get slagged from family 4 doing it
iv nbeen luck enough 2 do this a few times over last 3 years
i must b soft as shit

:shock:
maverick69

Post by maverick69 »

dont buy anyone shit
richy657

Post by richy657 »

i brought the barmaid a drink yesterday after topping an elvis 5 liner, had a little chat, she was very nice, smoothed the way for next time.
Stevie S

Post by Stevie S »

Give the bar staff a tip and thats it mate. Go in one night and lose £250 and see if the moaning old farts will buy you a drink when you are skint! All you will hear is some know it all old fella saying "mugs game, mugs game it is" yeah, piss off mate. Oh, and don't worry about keeping any of them sweet because everywhere I go the staff generally can't stand them either mate. The golden rule, keep the staff on your side and fuck the rest.
how about a greasy pork sandwich served in a dirty ashtray.
titchno1

Post by titchno1 »

Buying some one a drink is cheap and if it is going to keep things sweet for a good regular hit then I can't see why not. I don't usually buy the locals a drink tho, its usually the barman. iv had the locals banter even when I lose. People don't take notice of what you have put in, its what you get out. 'Drinks on you son' are yeah I'm gunna buy everyone a drink because I lost £30. Drinks on me peeps.
gambogaz1

Post by gambogaz1 »

Never done it, I see it as an admission of guilt.

I try and strike up a convo when possible to smooth things a little but never tipped/bought a drink.
betchrider wrote:You go upto a bird and grab her quim and say "im gonna knock the fuck outta this" and see what happens
LordOoze

Post by LordOoze »

Very rarely by the staff/locals a drink.

If a large win then may get another for myself. If it is quiet and a pure clique site and the same couple of guys are in each time I go in then I may offer them an ale but only if I streak the unit.

As a rule though no, main exceptions being the old guy who knows the landlord. They've stopped me being barred many a time.
Spyder

Post by Spyder »

a lot of places with £250 machines, if they are working mans clubs, with proper regulars, then yes.. buy a few people a drink if you get the actual £250, any other win it doesnt matter..

ive been in about 10 places where if someone wins the jackpot (a regular) then they get everyone who plays the machine reguarly a drink... this might cost you £25quid.. BUT, you are more likely to be accepted to play the machine again... and if they are thick.. then you'll make more than the round of drinks..

if you walk out, you're probably barred..
e4ans

Post by e4ans »

join the CIU for 6 a year. You can then play in any club with no problems. Ive been a member since 2006
Scott

Post by Scott »

£7.50 in my local social club, never really been a fan of the social clubs, too many twats on the committee up their own arses, joined mine because several of our locals shut.
Cobwebs 👆
Master of Games

Post by Master of Games »

Anyone had a Skill Quest in a social club? Was it any good? Were they arsey about paying out?
To talk much and arrive nowhere is the same as climbing a tree to catch a fish.
redlinesman

Post by redlinesman »

It's good practice if you give the bar person a fiver for a drink after a good hit. They do remember it.
sir ratholer

Post by sir ratholer »

Would never buy a local a drink, especially if they beg.

Barstaff I do occasionally but would have to be a potentially huge +ev situation. I'd rather spend the money on my family.
Bored of the grind.
clarkey1984

Post by clarkey1984 »

I went to a social club type place at the end of last year, and was amazed with the amount of change i got after buying a drink, turns out that they do caffreys for £1.99 a pint in there, i was so hammered by the end that i barely remember leaving the place, but i do remember the hangover in the morning. :shock:
deano8177 wrote:When I rang him I asked if I could play any of the gaming machines and he said no cos they keep getting fiddled. Then I said I'd be down soon to watch the football, and that I was going to shit in his urinal.
thecannonball89 wrote:If you go out on a friday night to play a deadmans and end up going out up town having 5bags of heavly cut drugs end up in the brothel, and wake up feeling like shit on monday morning sitting out a p3 dial trying to make bk ur losses of a 5am roulette sesion, your probly a player
:lol:
mr lugsy

Post by mr lugsy »

How do you cheat the max avatar size clarkey?