Dual/Multiple accounts

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
jeffvickers

Dual/Multiple accounts

Post by jeffvickers »

I've come to the conclusion that most of the bile posted on here these days is by multiple account users with different I.P addresses at the places they use their computer.

i.e Girlfriend/parents house
Library
Job Centre Training Course centre
Internet Cafes
gambogaz1

Post by gambogaz1 »

By the sounds of things Only Mike has access to the Admin side of things so it could well be 1 person from the same place, but with Mike not being around on a daily basis the Mods are helpless in trying to do anything.
betchrider wrote:You go upto a bird and grab her quim and say "im gonna knock the fuck outta this" and see what happens
harry2

Post by harry2 »

I've got two only because I lost an account when my PC blew up.
Roulette free since December 2011.
harry 3

Post by harry 3 »

I've got two only because I lost an account when my PC blew up.
Come on you Royals
Master of Games

Post by Master of Games »

Now boys and girls, let's analyse this...

Problem:
moaning about constant pointless threads posted by "multiple account holders"

YOUR Solution:
posting a pointless thread moaning about them not even knowing whether they exist or are a figment of your imagination or not.

If this here isn't the most blatant case of Pot & Kettle, I don't know what is!!!

Enjoy the new posts of your "hero" for a while, I've just read them and won't even tarnish my good name further with responses (I think I've taken enough of an unfair battering recently). You just keep voting for him and enjoy yourselves!

If you can't see the difference by now, frankly, you're all blind and pretty dumb. Enough said. :D
Mr McStreak

Post by Mr McStreak »

I'm getting fucking sick of reading all this bullshit so i'm just not going to bother in future.
mr lugsy

Post by mr lugsy »

You're right we need to do something about this really soon.
feeder22

Post by feeder22 »

mr lugsy wrote:You're right we need to do something about this really soon.
make it invite only, the whole forum? Don't get me wrong I enjoy a bit of banter but lately a few members have been taking the piss. Theres some right shit being posted. Agreed we can all post crap or get into cyber feuds but constant day in day out bullshit gets a bit boring
mr lugsy

Post by mr lugsy »

not sure about invites or how they could be implemented ,one thing's for sure though if i had admin tools i would have already sorted this.

maybe it's better that i don't :evil:
Stevie S

Post by Stevie S »

I am just trying to figure out what the point of it all is really. :? Of course you should keep everything light when you are talking about slotting which is why I am mainly keeping to the lounge area but the general area is becoming redundant really. Had a £140 tonight on bank job, lovely jubbly! :D
how about a greasy pork sandwich served in a dirty ashtray.
logopolis

Post by logopolis »

140 on Bank Job? Spoons Bank Job is often near enough 140 off full. Can't work out how this can be. Very recently I spotted the culprit! He's not even a proper player as he just whittles away in the arcade. Also he is the very same bloke who watched me hit Darts in other Spoons before and couldn't understand how I hit it!

I asked him how he always gets 140 off Bank Job and he just smiled and told me to stick to my tricks on the Darts and he will stick to Bank Job!!!
ma71lda

Post by ma71lda »

Is it not possible to implement a way of limiting a member to only being able to create 2 or 3 new threads per day? I'm all for freedom of speech etc and I know I rarely post these days, but recently it's become the 'shall we not mention names (2 members) show'. :|

Itchy and Scratchy we'll call them. :lol: :wink:
Stevie S

Post by Stevie S »

logopolis wrote:140 on Bank Job? Spoons Bank Job is often near enough 140 off full. Can't work out how this can be. Very recently I spotted the culprit! He's not even a proper player as he just whittles away in the arcade. Also he is the very same bloke who watched me hit Darts in other Spoons before and couldn't understand how I hit it!

I asked him how he always gets 140 off Bank Job and he just smiled and told me to stick to my tricks on the Darts and he will stick to Bank Job!!!
I can't make head nor tail of what you are on about mate? :?
how about a greasy pork sandwich served in a dirty ashtray.
Mr Move It

Post by Mr Move It »

Looks like he made a mis-post / wrong thread :-)
"I think you're going to go away with a lot of money."