The Fruitchat Leadership Election

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..

Do you want John32 to keep posting on Fruitchat (in his usual fashion which we've become so accustom

Yes
70%
No
30%

Total votes: 30

Master of Games

The Fruitchat Leadership Election

Post by Master of Games »

Dear fellow Fruitchat readers, I'd like to say this and this only. HONKETY PONKETY WHIPPETY WHOOPETY BLOOPETY BLOOP.

I would like to tell you all that this thread (including poll) has been created for information purposes only. We are constantly told that the subject (John32) is a great player, has the entire country working to get info for him (whether we know/like it or not), we are constantly forced to read his drivel, etc. I have put my feelings aside for this, this is not a war. I just want to know the simple thing, does anyone actually want him on here? Almost every one of his threads has someone telling him to shut up, stop typing pointless rubbish but then someone sympathises and encourages him and he carries on and calls them his FANS!!! He has also posted threads claiming he is leaving until a few people encouraged him again and he was off, flying high again...

Forget about me, this is no ego boost for me, I don't need 1, this isn't me trying to gain votes, if he wants to make a poll exactly the same and with me as the subject, he's welcome to but I really don't care.

Let's just see these poll results, it'll be fun. Please Moderators, let's just see what happens, just for argument's sake!

I won't cast my vote until at least 10 votes have been cast by others.
fruity777

Post by fruity777 »

The real John32 is actually a great fruichmachine player, a fantastic guy and a team player. He's just been a bit bored lately and been messing around with you guys on fruitchat, just a bit of fun. He is completely different in real life. He worked out the reel skill on the rob da bank/starwars/rr which no one has ever even heard off. I will try to get him to post the video clip of it.
Master of Games

I guess the Mods added the Honks and Bloops.. I've edited them off now!!!!!

Either that or John32 is a ghost who somehow got me to type it all. I'm amazed by the votes so far!

BLEEP! HONK! BLEEP! JG EDIT: DO NOT EDIT THESE BLEEPS OFF AGAIN!! HONK! BLOOP! HONK! BLOOP! LET'S DO A COUPLE OF HONKS NOW, IT GOES LIKE THIS A HONK HONK AND NOW LET'S DO SOME BLOOPS. Y'ALL READY? IT GOES LIKE THIS A BLOOP BLOOP BLOOPETY WHOOP SCOOP MY BLOOP MC BLOOPETY SCOOP. DO NOT USE YOUR MODERATOR POWERS TO DELETE THIS PELASE MASTER OF GAMES. HONK!
quizard

Post by quizard »

john32 is either

a) A created comedy character (most probable)

b) A genuine person with personality and mental health issues.

Either way he seems pretty harmless to me and can be amusing sometimes. I don't know why people get so worked up. If his posts annoy you that much don't read them.
Master of Games

I'm absolutely HORRIFIED by these results!!!!!

HONK! BLOOP! HONK! HONK! BLOOP!
gambogaz1

Post by gambogaz1 »

To use 1 of his favourite words

A posterer of shit, is better than a shit posterer.

Tedious ? Yes

But it's better than logging in and finding no new posts since your last visit.
betchrider wrote:You go upto a bird and grab her quim and say "im gonna knock the fuck outta this" and see what happens
Master of Games

Now its time to cast my vote! I'm actually seriously considering what to answer! Perhaps his annoying tendencies are something we actually NEED here. I guess he's just like a button that sits there flashing saying "PRESS ME, PLEASE, I'LL MAKE YOU LAUGH!" but usually doesn't...

BLIIP, BLOOP, BLUUP, BLAAP, BLOOP, BLEEP, BLOOP WHAT IS NEXT IN THE SEQUENCE? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tTa6VqztBlU bloop IS NEXT.

I voted "no" but only because I don't like the topics, if he didn't write such irritating drivel I'd have said yes - its the "in the same fashion as he currently does" bit that gets him the "no"...
Mr McStreak

Post by Mr McStreak »

There has to be more to life that this. Surely?

No?

<CLICK>

.........BANG!!
Glendale

Post by Glendale »

Wait until the "legend" comes on later! He will love this!
I am Glendale, much better than you!
Master of Games

his positive response %age is slipping! Earlier today he was at 100%, people are seeing the positivity and thinking this is just too much ego-boosting, especially for him!!
A BOOM A BANGALANGA BOOM BOOOM BLOOP WHOOP
Glendale

Post by Glendale »

Got to admit Master of Games i voted for john32! Hes only trying to wind people up! Dont keep getting wound up mate!
I am Glendale, much better than you!
pokerkingqueen

peesh

Post by pokerkingqueen »

another vote for the top boi john32
Master of Games

I've got no problem with people voting yes for John32, if he'd posted his smart comment about me posting bad tips resulting in me being barred 5 minutes earlier, I'd have voted yes too!

He can be BLOOPY BLOODY annoying though... :|

EDIT: Who keeps typing BLOOPY into my replies??????????? :x :shock: :!: :? :
tommya

Post by tommya »

I think he chats more sense than others on this site and he doesn't think he's right all the time
Master of Games

So he doesn't take after you then?