John 32 to Leave FRUIT CHAT

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
sir ratholer

Post by sir ratholer »

mr lugsy wrote:Shall we keep John and jettison scottynorth?
As the Churchill dog would say...oh yes!
Bored of the grind.
titchno1

Post by titchno1 »

John 32 to stay!
streakseims

Post by streakseims »

Have a Phone in :lol:
6 million ways to pie....choose 1
ScottyNorth192

Post by ScottyNorth192 »

I am John32 so I win either way.
kidgloves

Post by kidgloves »

It annoys me that any one even feels the need to pose this kind of ego massaging question.
The quality of any site is measured by its sum total, not any given individual.
Whilst I have no quarrel with John personally, I equally feel no compulsion to offer a view on his staying or going, simply because he is a small cog in a big engine.
It makes no difference one way or the other. Precious few posters offer such a large and valuable input that they would warrant serious support to keep on board.
I can recall when one of the backbone posters left fruit forums, the furore at the time was vast, but the site plods on regardless these days.
It's hard to find a good all round poster - the ability to provide an amusing tale, fact or fiction, to provide good banter, to help others, to not overly criticise and support differences of opinion with a good argument, regular input to the site is needed to keep the subject matter varied and flowing.
It takes time to be this type of poster, as your virtual character, and peoples perception of it is comparable to your real life character.
The OP in question - well, like I said the earth will keep rotating with or without him. Put the same situation in the real world, then I'm sure there would be frosty reactions to anybody vain enough to risk this kind of ultimatum and they would most certainly be kicking their heels and twiddling their thumbs over a solo pint at the pub pretty smartish.
Confucius say "man who know wombat know more than stupid looking monkey"
john32

Post by john32 »

&quot wrote:I am John32 so I win either way.
Don't believe a word of scottynorth, i for one want to see scottynorth go. :x
fruitypie

Post by fruitypie »

john32 would make a better admin/mod than most here thats for sure, apart from Lugsy ,i think Lugsy is the best mod ever.
This site would have gone to the dogs were it not for Lugsy
Vote john32 for admin/mod now :o ops:
This forum must have the worst mods seen on the net (apart from Lugsy Matt Vinyl, Istenem, Harry2, Mattb, JG and Trayhop) :shock:
john32

Post by john32 »

Great post Fruit Pie, thats the best post i've read in ages, keep it up. :P :lol:
fruitypie

Post by fruitypie »

It's about time I grew up and stopped trolling this site up ,I can see this now.