Pissed off

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
Scott

Post by Scott »

Pie Factory was horrible to wait for, long drawn out boards and plenty of them.
Cobwebs 👆
thecannonball89

Post by thecannonball89 »

Went back to day, 68 for feature.
pwnshop

Post by pwnshop »

Back in the starting to cut it day I was visiting my brother and my mates at university in another city, I found a Hot Shot in an old man's pub about 6pm if I remember rightly, it was a Friday night and the plan was for my mates to meet me one by one sometime in the night along the puggy trail, with the final plan to go to a shit nightclub where on my previous visit to the city I had spoted a wild west, i payed someone 100 for that trick before heading there to try it, it was probably one of very few left in the country by this date...

...so I was in this pub my mates turned up one by one to meet me in this random place, some old man was buying me double vodkas for banter half the night, Some guy was crusting out hard all night on that thing. at midnight we all left, munter still on it at closing time, god only knows how much money he lost in it. I was proper plastered when we got to the club. Found the machine had been changed, was so gutted about my instant 100 loss, i took one sip of the shit free bubbly they gave out in there, toilet, yakk, doorman helps me out of the club then laughs from across the street while I'm on all fours puking like a dying dog.

...got up at 11am the next day rough as a badgers beaver, went to the pub and it was only good for 30 nuggets. :|
Scott

Post by Scott »

We went in for a machine today, 2 lads were just setting the pool balls up, just as we get served one of them jumps on the machine, sat there for around 20 minutes and watched him do around £40 in the notey before i could'nt be doing with waiting any more, his mate even got the arse and put all the balls down with his hands, he still never came off, you need these people filling them up so you can't moan to much.
Cobwebs 👆
Scott

Post by Scott »

How many times have you walked into a pub, no ones on the machine, as soon as you get served someone dives on it, happens to me all the time, used to have a regular hit and one person would do it on purpose, he would see me and fly straight on it, until i sussed using a side door to avoid him seeing me, its not always possible to reserve a machine with a nugget as soon as you walk in these fire pubs, plenty of regulars do it on purpose round here, i had some random punter ask me 'was it was worth the drive' today, turned to see the whole pub watching (around 10 people) only made £16 on it. No way could i reserve this machine the second i walk in, looks like my days are numbered.
Cobwebs 👆
thecannonball89

Post by thecannonball89 »

Always scott, soon as i walk in some idiot always wants to have a pop at the machine, him and normaly his halfwit wife/gf taking 10 minits to play a board on a hi lo silver normaly on 50p stake. while she sits there asking what evey single feature does, he cant just tell her, he has to stop playing and explain.
Scott

Post by Scott »

Welcome to my world, stop to explain? So true, you can usually overhear what he's saying and its mostly wrong anyway :lol:
Cobwebs 👆
trayhop123

Post by trayhop123 »

martal and me ,,,,,,,,,, watched a cpl of blokes the other day ,,, doing the my press your press routine :P
Little discipline = BIG issue

fruitypie

Post by fruitypie »

trayhop123 wrote:martal and me ,,,,,,,,,, watched a cpl of blokes the other day ,,, doing the my press your press routine :P
I do this with my bro,m8 if im casual playing.
Its fun
You guys wanna try have some fun sometime :!: