Pissed off

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
thecannonball89

Pissed off

Post by thecannonball89 »

Went in for a electrocoin earlier bloke was playing it, up to 15 on the cash. i was waiting for about an hour he colected 30 played it all back thru collecting 8s and 9s ect. then went to the cash point for more. got that pissed off i had to leave. whats the longest anyones waited for a fruit?
ob

Post by ob »

had a similar scenario today myself actually, thank god he actually got the icons board so he was able to get off it...

I suppose sick in some sense, but at least it means they're off it!
john32

Re: Pissed off

Post by john32 »

&quot wrote:Went in for a electrocoin earlier bloke was playing it, up to 15 on the cash. i was waiting for about an hour, got that pissed off i had to leave. whats the longest anyones waited for a fruit?
I remember waiting for the Red Arrows in the afternoon, this guy in the arcade was playing the Arrows, so i did the whole town centre & I ate my lunch & dinner, i went back to the Arcade in the evening & the guy was still playing it.
I went back to the Arcade in the morning & there was only 1 jp. :x :shock: :roll:
BFK

Post by BFK »

I hate John Cena.
mr lugsy

Post by mr lugsy »

When did you join nexus ?
jeffvickers

Post by jeffvickers »

I used to know a couple that would play 1 machine all day, the woman would be in tears persuading the manager to keep the machine on at closing time. One of my rare early starts the day after and no sign of them.
uber-pro

Post by uber-pro »

Think some glasgow guys waited two and a half days in an arcade for a random spinner.

By the time the old dear got off it the arcade had been made aware and were only keeping it on for her, so it got switched then chipped.
mjd

Post by mjd »

Be careful that you don't starve whilst your waiting :)
boom
Scott

Post by Scott »

I remember some old boy being on a Neptunes Treasure for something like 6 hours, i was'nt waiting for it all this time, it was in a bookies a short walk from the boozer we were in on a session, he had it bad, managed a jackpot, flash, repeat and a cheeky nudge spinner when he got off, you get to know the faces after a while, theres are a few round here i would never wait for. You could come back several hours later to find them still at it :shock:
Cobwebs 👆
BFK

Post by BFK »

The trouble with electros is that no matter how much they put in to get a pot (non icons of course) its probably not gonna be worth it & 99% of the time it aint gonna be numbers after if they leave it after a top.

There was a guy in one of my local haunts once, that just kept forcing the top out over and over. It wasn't due 'natural' icons as I had them a few days before.

He must of played it round about 4 or 5 times, probably lost about £250ish on it and yet when he left it, with a final top(which went flat) it wasn't numbers.

I've played ones round again before that really took the piss to go in from ready, its normally onlay about £20 back for it to be 'there' again but its still barely worth it.

I know some people still whip their old chap out over electros, but they are rarely worth the time of day anymore, the later ones especially.
ob

Post by ob »

Never understood why people buy coins back since they generally cost more than 70 from just there anyhow! In general these days most of em cost 70 all the time and block what you want constantly even on 20 quid boards - pointless most of the time
sir ratholer

Post by sir ratholer »

Agreed, they are very overrated these days.

I waited a couple of hours for one once, a couple did 200 in it and walked after 1 jp, was still ready and I got it off a tenner.

Waited 4 hours for a pie factory once and didn't get on it, don't wait for anything anymore though. Now if I see someone on something I want to play I just do another hit and come back.
Bored of the grind.
quasar911

Post by quasar911 »

why didnt u go on it when he went to the cash point ?
Been-Grant-Mitchell'd!

Post by Been-Grant-Mitchell'd! »

What pissed me off today was waiting for two machines only to find that when I did eventually get on them, some lesser player had done the vital button.
Captain.Tattybojangles

Post by Captain.Tattybojangles »

I've not effectively waited that long, well I've fancied a couple of quid in a Rainbow Riches. But during my whole stay in the arcade a couple were on it. Then when I came back, Goldpot was at 250 lol
I've also spent a lot of time myself on a Monopoly 60th trying for the bars from 10 nudges for about an hour or so, but they wouldn't come so I gave up.