emptiers or tools?

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
jackpot90

emptiers or tools?

Post by jackpot90 »

I've heard, seen and used a few emptiers before but why are these people buying the emptiers and so on for so much money? I know tools and keys for fruit machines that are cheaper than these emptiers and earn a lot more money. Surely a emptier is stealing anyway? Because you are changing the stakes of winning! So if your using a emptier your basically a tooler yourself? I think a lot of people contradict themselves on here beacause they say how much they hate toolers but yet they still go out and use emptiers themselves? In my opinion that is contradicting. Also these lists people are buying... alot of people who have these lists have emptiers thats why they have a list so they can use there emptier on that specific machine! Just like toolers.. they have lists for certain machines that are supplied by a company or a certain brand of machine. I just think its basically the same thing
Stevie S

Post by Stevie S »

Emptiers are not stealing in any way at all it is simply exploiting a flaw in the programming. In it's simplest form, if you were playing a machine that offered you a repeat chance and it just kept repeating until the machine was empty through no fault of your own, are you suggesting that you should be arrested for stealing?? There have been machines in the past that have been flawed against the players favour and no-one ever gets a refund do they.
how about a greasy pork sandwich served in a dirty ashtray.
jackpot90

Post by jackpot90 »

well a friend of mine got fined in court for using a empty? because the judge said he was changing the odds of gambling and knew full well that he could get jackpot out of the machine before he even went on it
BFK

Post by BFK »

Yes of course he did.........................................
mr lugsy

Post by mr lugsy »

Judge????

Are you saying your mate went to crown court?

.......and only got fined?????
jackpot90

Post by jackpot90 »

he did? but i failed to mention he was known for robbing fruit machines in the past even though he wasnt robbing that fruit machine he still got convicted for it
Stevie S

Post by Stevie S »

jackpot90 wrote:well a friend of mine got fined in court for using a empty? because the judge said he was changing the odds of gambling and knew full well that he could get jackpot out of the machine before he even went on it
Unless you friend tampered with the machine in a way that didn't involve just playing the machine in the normal way they have absolutely no case against him and the only thing anyone can do is bar you from a location. If people bet on a fight were they have inside information that a boxer is on drugs and out of shape and win big, the courts would simply call you a smart gambler.
Stevie S

Post by Stevie S »

:o ops: :o ops:
jackpot90

Post by jackpot90 »

Or how about you pull your head out your own arse! trying to tell people what they can and cant post? Let me guess only you and your mates can only post something that looks interesting to you and your friends? But when you are getting questioned about contradicting yourself you do not like it? Grow up! A lot of the people on here slag off all toolers and say what they would do and so on if they saw them.. the truth is they wouldnt do a thing! A lot of you are all just little computer geeks that only use the legal Emptiers and such because they do not have the bottle to do something illegal, anything to do with breaking the law scares a lot of you people! just like you players get scared when you see a tooler and dont even say a word! so its alright giving it the big I AM over a computer but when it comes to it you wont say a word! In my eyes emptiers and the same as tools! if you knew half the side of tooling as you did emptieing you lot wouldnt even bother using them and paying stupid money for them to just get chipped after a couple month!
harry2

Post by harry2 »

George, whatever happened to that Alekhine defence variation I paid you £500 for over on chesschat ?

JG edit: Sssssh, still sensitive. Plus you said you'd get me the endgame alogorithms for Deep Blue as part of the deal.
Roulette free since December 2011.
jackpot90

Post by jackpot90 »

sorry king JG i shall bow down to you and do as you say!
shut up div
Stevie S

Post by Stevie S »

Apologies JG :o ops:
gambogaz1

Post by gambogaz1 »

jackpot90 wrote:Or how about you pull your head out your own arse! trying to tell people what they can and cant post? Let me guess only you and your mates can only post something that looks interesting to you and your friends? But when you are getting questioned about contradicting yourself you do not like it? Grow up! A lot of the people on here slag off all toolers and say what they would do and so on if they saw them.. the truth is they wouldnt do a thing! A lot of you are all just little computer geeks that only use the legal Emptiers and such because they do not have the bottle to do something illegal, anything to do with breaking the law scares a lot of you people! just like you players get scared when you see a tooler and dont even say a word! so its alright giving it the big I AM over a computer but when it comes to it you wont say a word! In my eyes emptiers and the same as tools! if you knew half the side of tooling as you did emptieing you lot wouldnt even bother using them and paying stupid money for them to just get chipped after a couple month!
Your mum & dad must be so proud of you.
well a friend of mine got fined in court for using a empty? because the judge said he was changing the odds of gambling and knew full well that he could get jackpot out of the machine before he even went on it

Funniest thing I've read since Jack tried to say He'd had his phone & money confiscated on boxing Day, at least he owned up he was joking pretty much straight away.

A judge can't just make a rule up, there has to be a law in place to break, which is why the whole refill key is such a grey area, the best they can do is equipped to gain. and even that aint good enough to reach court.

Why was your mate fucking about with a shitty empty if tooling is so much better?
betchrider wrote:You go upto a bird and grab her quim and say "im gonna knock the fuck outta this" and see what happens
gambogaz1

Post by gambogaz1 »

JG I'm not sure why the trolling posts always happen here, I think partly it's fruitchat comes out higher on the google search engines than potty, most of our members either come from here or Buddyloves youtube & a few others.
betchrider wrote:You go upto a bird and grab her quim and say "im gonna knock the fuck outta this" and see what happens
Stevie S

Post by Stevie S »

harry2 wrote:George, whatever happened to that Alekhine defence variation I paid you £500 for over on chesschat ?

JG edit: Sssssh, still sensitive. Plus you said you'd get me the endgame alogorithms for Deep Blue as part of the deal.

Give up the Alekhine and play the Najdorf, statistically much more succesfull for black and for me too. The Itilians know what they are doing when it comes to this sort of stuff :wink: I will only charge you £499 too :lol: