Hopper

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
dorkins

Hopper

Post by dorkins »

just a quick question guys when a fruity starts backing, how much longer does that mean its got till jackpot??? and how much money will a hopper take?? cheers guys
harry2

Post by harry2 »

Amount in hopper is not relevant to gameplay. Some sites float machines, others leave them deliberately low. Some now have note payouts, so even more difficult to tell. Hoppers take about 350 IIRC, someone will correct me if wrong.
Roulette free since December 2011.
Stevie S

Post by Stevie S »

You can only judge how long a machine will take for a jackpot from having good experience on that particular machine. Don't ever play a machine for a jackpot on the strength of it backing because it just don't work like that now and in some places never has. If a machine is offering you high amounts of money or filling up a cash meter with large amounts really quickly you are well on your way, but now you should just take a good offer and not bother trying to force a pot because machines do not respond very well to this anymore (bfm's never have and never will) unlike the older days.
how about a greasy pork sandwich served in a dirty ashtray.
gambogaz1

Post by gambogaz1 »

Generally a hopper holds £125

If a machine doesn't have a notey it'll normally have just 1 hopper
If it's an old £35 JP with a notey then it'll have 2 hoppers (1 to cover note change)
The newer £70's can hold £350, no idea how many hoppers and what they hold though.

Just because a machine is full doesn't indicate an amount for JP, it could be full from a refill.
betchrider wrote:You go upto a bird and grab her quim and say "im gonna knock the fuck outta this" and see what happens
Stevie S

Post by Stevie S »

A good player will also be well aware of machines that block at certain amounts and if it goes over that amount by even a few pence you have a jackpot pretty much garunteed on that board. Again, this is experience which costs players money to find out.
BFK

Post by BFK »

Slight correction Gambo,

£70 Pots without changers are now floated to £250(Or they should be)
£70 pots with changers are £350. The note light goes out when less than £100 is left in hopper.

Some of the mulitplayer games machines hold more.

£125 hoppers died with the £35 jackpots, these were floated to £250 when they were fitted with changers.

I remember Magic Games terminals were floated to £1,000. These were only on £25 jackpots as well, they could suck like mad but boy could they go!!!

As far as I know, all modern machines(with the exception of a few) with changers have only ever had 1 Hopper, its a myth they have 2 for note usage. But as mentioned, there are one or two exceptions to that.
dorkins

Post by dorkins »

okay but when the hoppers are full and the machine has just started to back then it could be another 100£? im guessing this becuase isnt the collection box what the pub/company take there money from??
Stevie S

Post by Stevie S »

I have seen videos on youtube of people putting over £300 in a machine that is backing for a dead £70 return :? a guy called millionpound maker does it sometimes on youtube. Machines have little boxes in the bottom that the pound coins fall into when the hoppers are full and so do the pence pieces so at some point when the machine pays out it will need refilling.
dorkins

Post by dorkins »

also why do people always keep a credit in thw machine?? FOR XAMPLE INSTAD OF HAVING 27£ IN THEY WILL HAVE 27.15 OR SOMETHING??
Oddfeet63

Post by Oddfeet63 »

People dont do they
Stevie S

Post by Stevie S »

dorkins wrote:also why do people always keep a credit in thw machine?? FOR XAMPLE INSTAD OF HAVING 27£ IN THEY WILL HAVE 27.15 OR SOMETHING??

This was common on a certain Indy Jones but I have no idea why mate :lol: :lol: some people are just strange :D
clarkey1984

Post by clarkey1984 »

Stevie S wrote:
dorkins wrote:also why do people always keep a credit in thw machine?? FOR XAMPLE INSTAD OF HAVING 27£ IN THEY WILL HAVE 27.15 OR SOMETHING??

This was common on a certain Indy Jones but I have no idea why mate :lol: :lol: some people are just strange :D
i see what you did there :lol: :lol: :lol:
deano8177 wrote:When I rang him I asked if I could play any of the gaming machines and he said no cos they keep getting fiddled. Then I said I'd be down soon to watch the football, and that I was going to shit in his urinal.
thecannonball89 wrote:If you go out on a friday night to play a deadmans and end up going out up town having 5bags of heavly cut drugs end up in the brothel, and wake up feeling like shit on monday morning sitting out a p3 dial trying to make bk ur losses of a 5am roulette sesion, your probly a player
:lol:
pickareel

Post by pickareel »

if it's dropping it mean's it's full so it has too pay out
i got more routes than loreal