If you think getting icons is lucky check this out!!!!

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
thecannonball89

If you think getting icons is lucky check this out!!!!

Post by thecannonball89 »

Chester was todays destination.

First stop was The Square Bottle, a wetherspoons. DOND Gold Cashpot on £1 stake was £70. £20 in and its in my box, nice.

Perfect Deal is next, its red boxing. Cashpots arent great though, highest one being the 50p one around £40 odd. I get a GATW, I decide that I need to try and eliminate everything bar the £70 from the game and also get it red for this "guaranteed repeat" as it says on THEIR website. I manage it, I eliminate everything except the £70 box and the cashpot, you cant eliminate the cashpot. I then Red Alert the £70, again, you cannot red the cashpot. £70 is in my box, here is what happened . . .

The £70 box does not look red but it definitely is, trust me.

I then carried on because I was down in this pub now and I wanted a bit of afters. It started red boxing again, sigh. Lots later I get another GATW, heres what happened . . .

I'm stupidly down by now and much to my surprise I COB a £60 odd cashpot within the next few boards and while playing off the credits I COB Hot Money for £25. I count up and i'm £20 down which means i'm £70 on this machine as I was £50 up, I leave it anyway.

Make or Break is next to it, I play for a board, first quid I get one, play the game, £20 box. Pretty much level now.

LP DOND, few quid in, get the game, £8 leave it.

Next stop is Lloyds No 1 bar. I walk in and see BRT, CP has just gone :-( play for a board which costs a tenner and gives me a £10 stack, I take it and leave it.

Speaking of Take It or Leave it, this was next to the BRT, flicker me thinks. £620 later, thats £620 later, six hundred and twenty pounds later, no flicker. Granted i've had 6 or 7 IMS but no flicker. I'm around £180 down and I think fuck it I can no longer be arsed with this! I'm not playing these anymore, i'm convinced something has happened to them around my way.

Next stop is an arcade, a TIOLI! I try it and it behaving in the same strange way as the other one was, it tells me TIOLI guaranteed to be at least 35 and I was 40 in, took it, it was 35 but thats me done on them.

Few quid in a weird rainbow riches thing, £70 jp with pots of 70/70/70 and a freespins pot of 70. Nothing doing and it was WELL boring so I left it after a tenner. Tried the leprachuans gold, £10 no board so sacked that too.

Then I found a Find the Lady, I raised about £30 on it, then I found a 50p play £50 JP Find the Lady???! Nice I thought, £100 in, £105 out including the repeater feature which did not repeat, oh well. There was also a £1 play, £70 jp Find the Lady but I daren't

So, hideously down I find a MEGA Dond. 25p cp at £70, others look recently won. ITS ON ITS ARSE, playing WANK! I gave up on the CP in the end. £140 in for a £108 bank, kept fucking me off with a £35 box was doing my SWEDE. More downage.

Next pub, TIOLI CT and a MEGA. Same again, 25p CP was £70 others were gash and this wasnt playing too well either but I got the double game and dealt at £40 for about a fiver in, then I got a streak for £19 and some other wins for a £90 bank from about £20 in, left the CP again though. £1 in CT £5 shot offered, I just take it as im SICK of anything TIOLI looking today!!!

Into the bookies.

Ladbrokes. I'm £200 in I think, not much more left on me and I hit a nice run and collect £502, after a count this has swung me to almost £100 up, which is nice for a change!

Into a Hills. £600 deep in the roulette in no more than 10 minutes. Probably closer to 5 to be honest, £55 spins. I was down to putting coins in and when i'd put £55 in for the spin I had £18 left on me. A beautiful run of numbers and I collect £954. GTFIT happy days, im now nicely up for the day after leaving the house with £645.

I go back to spoons, the first one. Onto that Perfect Deal I GATW twice earlier, 25p stake, board of a quid, COB, Hot Money £25, nice one.

On the way back to rain station i CANNOT resist the Hills! £250 in quite quickly again, £40 a spin, £8 on 24 . . . . .whoooshhh dingle dangleee clunkety clonky clunk . . . 24 GTMFIT, repeat bet, spin . . . whoooosshh clunkety clunky bingly bangly boodlleeeee . . . . 24 GGGGTTTTMMMMFFFFIIIITTTTTTTT A few losing spins later and I collect £434, im well happy with it.

Final count shows a profit of £577

RUNNING 2011 TOTAL = + £979
trayhop123

Post by trayhop123 »

that tail is a sad state of affairs on several levels

1 just look at the selection of fruits that we are being forced to play out of desperation/frustration etc ,,,,,,, a year ago this story would have been full of decent playables ,,,,,,,,,,,, count me out playing any of that shit ,,,,,,,ide sooner search all day and find nothing , than take on that shower of shit ,,,,,,,,, leave it or leave it

2 your eventual profit although nice m8 ,,( genuinely happy for you m8 well done),,,,,,, you had to win with luck ,,,,,,, ,,,,,, count me out from gambling with luck too.

i can understand the frustration ,,,,,,,,,,, and we all know jack to be a decent player ,,,,,, but i fear we are gonna hear many more stories like this as people let their gaurd down and play shit machines ,,,,,,,,,, as playables get thinner

ive even tinkerd with the idea of online poker , maybe at microstake level ,,,,,,,, but thought twice about it , as it may lead to a downward spiral ,,,,,,,,,, and a true gambler im not.
Little discipline = BIG issue

thecannonball89

This isnt my story mate, its from jackpotty.i wouldnt dream of playing that kind of stuff, but some amazing luck in the story.
trayhop123

Post by trayhop123 »

ahh my mistake m8 ,,,,,,,, soz ,,, (you should have posted that at the top though) seemed a bit out of place for you

but even so ,,,,, a sad reflection of the times , i think you'll agree
Little discipline = BIG issue

kong

Post by kong »

thecannonball89 wrote:This isnt my story mate, its from jackpotty.i wouldnt dream of playing that kind of stuff, but some amazing luck in the story.
The "GTFIT" gave it away! Crazy shit...
Stevie S

Post by Stevie S »

That is a top post Lee. Gambling for luck is what built Vegas so we all know who's going to be the winner there in the long run!! It will get to the point were you chuck a quid in a machine and someone will be behind you like this :shock: lol, which is something I can't stand at all, the lowest form of a gambler in my view. Some playables will come along next year but the way some are so aggresively hammering them it is bound to come to an end. Some are so desperate they are spending most days forcing toili machines every day for a dismal few quid!!
how about a greasy pork sandwich served in a dirty ashtray.
thecannonball89

Id rather go out evryday of the week and make 50 a day then risk my money on roulete and playing out donds in spoons and having the chance at 500 a day.

I remember when 35s had been out a while people were saying the game is over, and then 70s were out and there was a clue on nearly evry fruit. this time last year i was making double a week than i am now but the goodtimes out rule the bad, and 350 cash a week is still a decent wage imo.
ScottyNorth192

Post by ScottyNorth192 »

If he played Roulette, at them stakes, same spins 10 days in a row he would come out about £10k+ down.
e4ans

Re: If you think getting icons is lucky check this out!!!!

Post by e4ans »

thecannonball89 wrote: Big long lucky day out
Are you JPMmonopoly60 from youtube?
e4ans

Post by e4ans »

Sorry didnt mean to quote, reason i asked is he was doing same 55 spins n said was 600 in plus was trying the 70 red dox on dond
thecannonball89

No im not jpm, thats his story. i just out it on here.
Spyder

Post by Spyder »

fucking hell, you wouldnt want to live like that..
spa

Post by spa »

Can't see why he would lie. He did a big loss roulette 'my day' thread.

Look it up.
feeder22

Re: If you think getting icons is lucky check this out!!!!

Post by feeder22 »

thecannonball89 wrote:RUNNING 2011 TOTAL = + £979
I'd like to see his running total at some point towards the end of the year!
looking something like this i think,

Running 2011 total = - £87,394 a house, 2 cars, a wife, few kids, 1 dog 2 cats
titchno1

Post by titchno1 »

There goes his giro...