Super feature.

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
streakseims

Post by streakseims »

and Yep BFK is right both where impulse I just said them as remember them sayin Super Feature, but forgot they where impulse
Spyder

Post by Spyder »

ace used to say superfeature and flash
harry13.50

Post by harry13.50 »

Jolly gems had a really weirdly hidden super feature.
tommya

Post by tommya »

i had somethink mega weird on a space raider, when it flashes the trails in the middle at the beginning of the board it was showing hardly any then they all filled up, had a shot so aimed for mega streak fired through them all and said i missed em all anyone else had this.
Dunhamzzz

Post by Dunhamzzz »

tommya wrote:i had somethink mega weird on a space raider, when it flashes the trails in the middle at the beginning of the board it was showing hardly any then they all filled up, had a shot so aimed for mega streak fired through them all and said i missed em all anyone else had this.
Yup, had the glitchy red/blue aliens. Can safely say I've had everything on this machine that can possibly happen,

Blanked out Mega Streak like you said,
Skill Repeat JP,
Started the board on a ?, died and then played on only for the board to fade out straight away.
Hi-Lo'd them out many a time :)
tommya

Post by tommya »

Dunhamzzz wrote:
tommya wrote:i had somethink mega weird on a space raider, when it flashes the trails in the middle at the beginning of the board it was showing hardly any then they all filled up, had a shot so aimed for mega streak fired through them all and said i missed em all anyone else had this.
Yup, had the glitchy red/blue aliens. Can safely say I've had everything on this machine that can possibly happen,

Blanked out Mega Streak like you said,
Skill Repeat JP,
Started the board on a ?, died and then played on only for the board to fade out straight away.
Hi-Lo'd them out many a time :)
yes so im not nuts i also had a jp skill repeat and my biggest megastreak was 73 pound those games were great. Oh yea also had a mystery win give jp staight away.