Nicked for approx. 40,000!

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
Matt Vinyl

Nicked for approx. 40,000!

Post by Matt Vinyl »

This was posted in the quiz forum, thought it might interest others who don't venture there: http://www.oxfordmail.co.uk/news/847427 ... es/?ref=mr

:lol:
"And do you ever contradict yourself, Minister?" "Well, yes and no..."
trayhop123

Post by trayhop123 »

interesting ,,,,,,,,,,,,, but it doesn't mention whether or not their bank balances were frozen and taken etc ,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,, how would the police/courts determine what was made fairly or robbed etc?,
Little discipline = BIG issue

sausagefingaz

Post by sausagefingaz »

quizard

Post by quizard »

trayhop123 wrote:interesting ,,,,,,,,,,,,, but it doesn't mention whether or not their bank balances were frozen and taken etc ,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,, how would the police/courts determine what was made fairly or robbed etc?,
Well if their only other income was the dole they would probably assume that it was all robbed. I think if any legitmate player crosses the line into thieving they can't really expect anyone to think they made any of it fairly if they get caught.
trayhop123

Post by trayhop123 »

its the whole reason i dont carry a key . ,,,,,,,,,,,,

i have never tooled , and wouldn't ever ,,,,,,,,,,,,, you get caught once ,,,,,,,, you gotta explain your bank balance being from legit playing ,,,,,,,, '' yeah sure it is sunshine ''

Glendale

Post by Glendale »

Agree with most things you say trayhop but it even says on websites for keys that you cant get nicked! I realise what your saying in general though!
I am Glendale, much better than you!
trayhop123

Post by trayhop123 »

oh ,,,,,,,, i realise im being ,,,,, shall we say ,,,,,, a little too careful ,,,,,

i know their perfectly legal to own , ,,,,,, but why give the police any excuse ?

Glendale

Post by Glendale »

Got a story that i will pm you! Should make you laugh!
redlinesman

Post by redlinesman »

Carrying a key is for bloody ametuars, it's plain and simple. If your a sucessful player who earns good money the last thing you would want to do is have a key on you. They are totally pointless and just make you look shifty when you use one. I'd rather pack the game in than rely on one, but hey, maybe thats just me.
thecannonball89

Post by thecannonball89 »

redlinesman wrote:Carrying a key is for bloody ametuars, it's plain and simple. If your a sucessful player who earns good money the last thing you would want to do is have a key on you. They are totally pointless and just make you look shifty when you use one. I'd rather pack the game in than rely on one, but hey, maybe thats just me.
There handy for when machines go empty and that 17pound iou might just get you bared.
Glendale

Post by Glendale »

Cant remember when i last used one but still carry it! Stupid really!
Scott

Post by Scott »

trayhop123 wrote:its the whole reason i dont carry a key . ,,,,,,,,,,,,

i have never tooled , and wouldn't ever ,,,,,,,,,,,,, you get caught once ,,,,,,,, you gotta explain your bank balance being from legit playing ,,,,,,,, '' yeah sure it is sunshine ''

+1, I have carried a key in the past though, but haven't for ages now.
Cobwebs 👆
2 down for the melons

Post by 2 down for the melons »

I find it strange these guys, just didn't seem to care about the cctv watching them! :shock:
tommya

Post by tommya »

services have been tooled for years they just dont care cos they dont normally get caught.
CraigDag

Post by CraigDag »

Keys are still usefull if you know your float days and have non note payout units or old emptys on your route.