Favourite empty!

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
Mr Move It

Post by Mr Move It »

I don't know any fruit emptiers, but I did know one for a vending machine back in school some 20 odd years ago :-) If you inserted half a Franc (the old French 5p), it registered in the machine as 20p credit. I did that a few times after my French trips in 1991 and 1992 :D I went to France again in 1994 but the machines were replaced by then. New cabinets, new chip, new program number, new snacks :P
Scott

Post by Scott »

There was a coin that looked a bit like a pound coin, only slightly bigger, possibly a 10 centime coin? ( we did the French trip at school too ) we used to go to the yokey van at break times and the old boy with bad eye sight would take them all day long, poor bloke.
Cobwebs 👆
Scott

Post by Scott »

Double, sorry :o ops:
Cobwebs 👆
mr cheese

Post by mr cheese »

In the tune to the Skoda cake advert..............................................Arcadia Streaker and hi lo and snake,Supercharged and Bully and Bar x and cherry spinner,Money laundry and 1000 quizzers who wants to be a millionaire CHING CHING , These are a few of my favourite machines :D
Bang Tidy,Potatoes,Shittiiiiing,Smash Ya Back Doors In....
tommya

Post by tommya »

connect 4 i can still hear that annoying music now
ecstasy

Post by ecstasy »

just a point to add to this thread. the fact that everyone is taking a trip down memory lane shows just how dire the situation has become with regards to playing profitable enjoyable machines. take for example the days of oldskool barcrests, reds etc, its all gone now :( sorry to sound doom and gloom but is there anyone else that feels like this? im glad i started to get into it when it was good and out now that its dying
blackmogu

Post by blackmogu »

Multinudges / Superstitions were a good earner back in the day too.
"If only there were evil people somewhere insidiously committing evil deeds, and it were necessary only to separate them from the rest of us and destroy them. But the line dividing good and evil cuts through the heart of every human being. And who is willing to destroy a piece of his own heart?"
CrosbyRules

Post by CrosbyRules »

LOTR bellfruit
Unbelievable Jeff
Mr Move It

Post by Mr Move It »

ecstasy wrote:just a point to add to this thread. the fact that everyone is taking a trip down memory lane shows just how dire the situation has become with regards to playing profitable enjoyable machines. take for example the days of oldskool barcrests, reds etc, its all gone now
I do agree with you. The guys I miss the most are Vivid. That's because I regarded most of their games as being quite original. Okay, their Cliffhanger was rather alike to Bell Fruit's Easystreak, but generally, Vivid were quite different. Thinking about Connect 4 being incorporated into an AWP, I wonder if chess could also be incorporated? It would need to a fast CPU though (CPU = computer thinking power), and I guess it would be a SWP instead of AWP.
ecstasy

Post by ecstasy »

it wouldnt appeal to the mass market pissed up lads in a wetherspoons who probably have trouble reading and writing let alone chess. but still nice idea.
Mr Move It

Post by Mr Move It »

ecstasy wrote:it wouldnt appeal to the mass market pissed up lads in a wetherspoons who probably have trouble reading and writing let alone chess. but still nice idea.
Ahh yes, that's true. Human thinking power is inversely proportional to beer consumption. Check mate!
ecstasy

Post by ecstasy »

i say legalise mdma. it would mean no fights on a weekend and generally make england a nicer, friendlier more open place to live.
Spyder

Post by Spyder »

ecstasy wrote:i say legalise mdma. it would mean no fights on a weekend and generally make england a nicer, friendlier more open place to live.
sounds like a plan, apart from it makes playing fruitys way too complicated...
Glendale

Post by Glendale »

The thing thats missing these days gentlemen is simple! Its called "Gameplay"!
I am Glendale, much better than you!
tommya

Post by tommya »

agreed think the companys r scared to try orignal things in a way its the same on games consoles just tweeking what they got out already.