Favourite empty!

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
PMK

Post by PMK »

P38 Aliens/Leps.

My contact at crest has sent me the code for when P37's get cracked. Ut gonna love it gentlemen.
tommya

Post by tommya »

holy grail it lasted an hour, but on a serious note clowning around 5 pounder having a board what never ended.
jeffvickers

Post by jeffvickers »

4 real Deal/Take the Piece
trayhop123

Post by trayhop123 »

playwithrob wrote:Proper machine players hehe. You all must be getting on now though? Some of the michines mentioned here are maybe 15 years old??

hold on sonny , i cant read what you've put ''cough couggghhh' whesee , il'll just get my reading glasses ,,,,,,,, after ive put the cat out , and opened a tin of spam :P

hold on sonny, i cant '' couggghhh' read what you've put , il'll just get my hearing aid , after ive opened the cat and let the spam out

nurse
Little discipline = BIG issue

Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

Heh, fancy a Werther's Original? :)
"And do you ever contradict yourself, Minister?" "Well, yes and no..."
AMK

Post by AMK »

You relax today mate. Get out your pipe and slippers and let us take over your hits hehe.

:D
maverick69

Post by maverick69 »

connect 4
clarkey1984

Post by clarkey1984 »

grails, i havent been about for long enough to have seen any others, and as mentioned earlier, it lasted a very short time, we found it out one evening, knew where there were 2 or 3, but only 1 was a worker, or even switched on actually, got there, did it, by lunchtime the next day it was chipped!
deano8177 wrote:When I rang him I asked if I could play any of the gaming machines and he said no cos they keep getting fiddled. Then I said I'd be down soon to watch the football, and that I was going to shit in his urinal.
thecannonball89 wrote:If you go out on a friday night to play a deadmans and end up going out up town having 5bags of heavly cut drugs end up in the brothel, and wake up feeling like shit on monday morning sitting out a p3 dial trying to make bk ur losses of a 5am roulette sesion, your probly a player
:lol:
Scott

Post by Scott »

Cops and Robbers was another top earner too, and even though grails did'nt last 5 minutes i still did ok on it because i had a few daily fillers around, also had a Snake Rattle and Roll that lasted a couple of months amongst others, great days :D
Cobwebs 👆
silent g

Post by silent g »

grail must have been the quickest but didnt last :/
wiyb lasted forever,
c4 lasted long and are still about,
i did like cr/tptp as i had a few of them
i did a £5 clown in around a month or 2 ago which was enjoyable lol.
i dont thin k i have a favorite as the all ended the same way.

as for rips, i think it will have to be skills as not everyone can do them :)
condoms... ribbed for her pleasure! turn it inside out and its ribbed for my pleasure :)
britney

Post by britney »

UP and OVER and ARCADIA!!
redlinesman

Post by redlinesman »

Was never that many clown in arounds about, but they wearn't bad before the 70's. Supercharged was one of the quickest. Slottos could be good in bingo halls, I'd have 6 in a line all in autoplay trying to get them ahead.
logopolis

Post by logopolis »

Yes Up N Over and Arcadia. Used to take 40 or 50 profits out of the Up N Overs in Norwich so they wouldn't get shipped out for something crap. Silver City had Up N Over on 90% or something like that. The £1 repeated something like 80 times one day!!
darren

Post by darren »

The first 'proper' empty I had was lucky strike, i used to sneak in when I was 15/16 (and once actually wore my dads suit to get in for it). Had one in the wetherspoons in belfast which actually used to get up to date machines. At the time they had a Fantaztec (was emptying this as well), a king kerching, jumpin jack cash, lucky strike, bully for you, x rated, these were bang up to date at the time. They now are not so up to date.

They now have a £35 hi lo, a £35 r2 riches and a p5, all shit programs.
PMK

Post by PMK »

What was the fantaztec empty? Heard lots but never found one light.