Get ziggy with it!

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
thecannonball89

Get ziggy with it!

Post by thecannonball89 »

If you had a ziggy with a 100k hopper would you sit it out?
Spyder

Post by Spyder »

if i ever found ANY machine with a 100k hopper id tool the fuck out of it.. with a gun and a pneumatic drill..
darren

Post by darren »

I would sit it out for sure, and anyone in their right mind would. I dont actually care whats going about, im still having that ziggy. If its £100k in the bank at the end of the year then its done. Not the worst of jobs :)

I think the £100k should be changed to maybe 10K which i would still sit on, or 1k which again i wouldnt give a miss.

Bring on the £100k hoppers 8)
mr lugsy

Post by mr lugsy »

i think you'd sit on it for half a 125 hopper jack,even if the button had a very dodgy connection that did'nt work too good.

:D
tommya

Post by tommya »

would do it but would prefer a p1 whats in your box with a 100k hopper could prob get it done in a month
moterwayplayer

Post by moterwayplayer »

Wouldent mind a fame with100 k hopper
Mr Move It

Post by Mr Move It »

I don't know what program I played Ziggy on, but it was in late 2005. I played it most weeks for half a year and I found it to be an entertaining game as a non-pro.

I have generally found the Mazooma 3 x hi-lo numbers-type games to be fair. I do however single out the Panther clone and on 3 separate occasions, it always killed me on the 2nd hi-lo gamble when playing the feature. It is generally un-entertaining like this or do you think my Panther is being 'done' before I play it?
gambogaz1

Post by gambogaz1 »

Mr Move It wrote: I do however single out the Panther clone and on 3 separate occasions, it always killed me on the 2nd hi-lo gamble when playing the feature. It is generally un-entertaining like this or do you think my Panther is being 'done' before I play it?

Sounds like the BFK had been round your way

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/GVuqwTtY2ZY?fs ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/GVuqwTtY2ZY?fs=1&hl=en_GB" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>
betchrider wrote:You go upto a bird and grab her quim and say "im gonna knock the fuck outta this" and see what happens
Mr Move It

Post by Mr Move It »

Wow, his timing is the nuts.
uber-pro

Post by uber-pro »

Guy saying skills over and over sound like a really annoying cunt, and the guy playing it missed the middle line on the wild thing when it was slow.
Wouldent mind a fame with100 k hopper
If you can empty hall of fames I'll eat my hat. When they get too far behind the hi lo gamble gives you no chance.
PMK

Post by PMK »

He slow wedged it, that's the way you do it.

Ur right tho, what an annoying Cunt the camera man was!!
uber-pro

Post by uber-pro »

Haha! Forgot about the wedge! Its been a while!
silent g

Post by silent g »

Mr Move It wrote:Wow, his timing is the nuts.
he it it under the winline twice then on the winline and kept the button held down till it got to £35
thats how it used to be done lol.

i think they fixed it by delaying the start button between presses,
when you press start you cant press it again till it lights up which is about 1 or 2 seconds after the reels land.
it does this on £70s too.

the skill skill skill is good tho :)
shame they jump now :/
condoms... ribbed for her pleasure! turn it inside out and its ribbed for my pleasure :)
logopolis

Post by logopolis »

Still got a Panther and a Cabin Fever in a pub that wedge the same way.
tommya

Post by tommya »

would have been better if he hit the skill my mate can hit it with his chin, now thats funny to watch