Ladcrooks.

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
darren

Ladcrooks.

Post by darren »

Lets play roulette.......£10.10 in, win 20.10, bet £20 win £36.10, bet £36.10, win £77.40. Not bad eh? lets bet the odd £7.40. Oh no ho no....... lets crash.....

Sound its printed out a receipt. Nice one, lets go claim it..........

Yeah its either £0.10 or £36.10, im guessing its the £36 eh?!?!

Well erm... no, none of the above. £77.50 actually well youl need to contact customer services. I did, it took 16 mins for hello, welcome to ladbro.... Here.... take this.

dddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd........................

Computer says NO. Bollocks, cue me finding out an empty, telling the world, and ladbrokes = -£5m

BOOM :D :wink:
liverpool24

Re: Ladcrooks.

Post by liverpool24 »

darren wrote:Lets play roulette.......£10.10 in, win 20.10, bet £20 win £36.10, bet £36.10, win £77.40. Not bad eh? lets bet the odd £7.40. Oh no ho no....... lets crash.....

Sound its printed out a receipt. Nice one, lets go claim it..........

Yeah its either £0.10 or £36.10, im guessing its the £36 eh?!?!

Well erm... no, none of the above. £77.50 actually well youl need to contact customer services. I did, it took 16 mins for hello, welcome to ladbro.... Here.... take this.

dddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd........................

Computer says NO. Bollocks, cue me finding out an empty, telling the world, and ladbrokes = -£5m

BOOM :D :wink:
What do you mean it's either 0.10 or £36 ???
COASTERDESIGNERPRO1

Post by COASTERDESIGNERPRO1 »

Did you actually get any money?
liverpool24

Post by liverpool24 »

You'd have more look cracking the Da vinci code than understanding that post.
Scott

Post by Scott »

Cobwebs 👆
darren

Post by darren »

:lol: Was pretty drunk at the time of making that post.

Basically I put a few quid in it and got up to £36. I then bet the £36 and won £77.40, although there was an odd 10p credit left in it. I was then in the process of betting the odd £7ish when it crashed and printed out a receipt which didnt say the ammount I was owed.

When I took this up to the desk and explained what happened the cashier said it had to be either £36.10 or £0.10. I told her it was £77.50 but she was having none off it. Had to phone customer services etc.

Im waiting on them getting back to me.
2 down for the melons

Post by 2 down for the melons »

darren wrote: :lol: Was pretty drunk at the time of making that post.

Basically I put a few quid in it and got up to £36. I then bet the £36 and won £77.40, although there was an odd 10p credit left in it. I was then in the process of betting the odd £7ish when it crashed and printed out a receipt which didnt say the ammount I was owed.

When I took this up to the desk and explained what happened the cashier said it had to be either £36.10 or £0.10. I told her it was £77.50 but she was having none off it. Had to phone customer services etc.

Strange how it done that! Not showing the bank from the previous game..

How much did the payout receipt show?
darren

Post by darren »

2 down for the melons wrote:
darren wrote: :lol: Was pretty drunk at the time of making that post.

Strange how it done that! Not showing the bank from the previous game..

How much did the payout receipt show?
It didnt have a value on it, which is odd I know. :| Especially since I wasnt even in the middle of a spin.
ma71lda

Post by ma71lda »

It's not the first time I've read about Laddies being unwilling to pay out a FOBT win.

I don't know whether they have a monitor behind their counter which records every last detail of action on each FOBT machine - how much credit the player has, the value of their last bet, what numbers they had chips on and how much they had on, the number which came out on that bet and all this is recorded from the minute the machines are turned on.

William Hills collate all this info and it is stored in the system until the shop is closed. You never have a problem as it is all there in black and white.

Maybe Ladcrooks are as bent as a tenbob note. Good luck getting your money back.
harry2

Post by harry2 »

When the latest set of FOBT's were installed in Ladbrokes (the one with Hammer Horror on) I had exactly the same thing. Printed out less than I had won. Having known the manager for years thet paid up the difference, only about 9 pounds. She came over to watch the terminal and the same thingh happened again for about £40.

Ladbrokes got where they are by offering poor odds, not honouring early price guarantees and refusing bets.
Roulette free since December 2011.
liverpool24

Post by liverpool24 »

ma71lda wrote:It's not the first time I've read about ImageLaddies being unwilling to pay out a FOBT win.

I don't know whether they have a monitor behind their counter which records every last detail of action on each FOBT machine - how much credit the player has, the value of their last bet, what numbers they had chips on and how much they had on, the number which came out on that bet and all this is recorded from the minute the machines are turned on.

William Hills collate all this info and it is stored in the system until the shop is closed. You never have a problem as it is all there in black and white.

Maybe Ladcrooks are as bent as a tenbob note. Good luck getting your money back.
They do, because if I've been chucking hundreds in them when I've collected I've often asked how much I put in, strangely enough sometimes they say they can't tell though. Another time I put 800 in one with the intention of doing a few £100 spins but after a couple (I was about 350 up) I had to run as I was late. The cashier pulled me up and tried to stop me from cashing the receipt saying you have to stake every penny you put in, which I knew was total shit, she paid up and I just didn't go there again.
liverpool24

Post by liverpool24 »

Oh and one of the reasons if a terminal crashes and you recieve less than your bank can be if it crashes mid bet, basically you lost on that bet without seeing actual confirmation of that, highly annoying.
ma71lda

Post by ma71lda »

You have to stake every penny you put in lol, so laughable.

I know they have to be very resiliant and on their guard when it comes to money laundering but c'mon, they're more or less accusing you of being a criminal for winning. I guess thats the way of the world these days. I'd have told her to open up the terminal you were playing, count £800 off the top of the notepile and they could give you £350 from where-ever, at least then you have your own notage back - no complaints from either party.

I love the fact the cashier knows whether you are a winner once you have pressed the 'bet' button....30 seconds or so before you do lol. :lol:

Ladcrooks is shittiest Bookmakers on the high street, dunno why people bother with them tbh.
prizeguy

Post by prizeguy »

yeah waste of space they are, really dont know why people bet horses and footie coupons with them dont think i have once seem them offer better odds than one of their rivals. Hate there new fobts aswell hate the software on the new roulette looks cheap and nasty compared to the old version they used
harry2

Post by harry2 »

ma71lda wrote:You have to stake every penny you put in lol, so laughable.

Don't laugh. Try putting £20, having a few £1 spins, load it up with notes and collect. The payout flags up a "refer to head office" message, due to money laundering.

Try it tomorrow and see.
Roulette free since December 2011.