Bravado on this forum

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
liverpool24

Post by liverpool24 »

Spyder wrote:everyone who posts on here are losers..

seriously though, scraping a living from going around trying to get the money other people waste in machines??

kids boasting they do "£700 days"

you're gunna need £700 days now to work some kind of retirement plan, afterall, if you get sick or something goes tits-up, you're not getting sick pay, holiday pay or a pension.

some people who come on here are quite highly educated, most are 18 to 25 and unemployable pikeys from seaside towns who grew up watching the machines cause they didnt have the money to play them.. their knowledge base is from being in the right place at the right time and intimidating holiday makers...

as pointed out over the many posts on here, generally the whole lot of you are unfit or basicly fat and lead a disgustingly unhealthy lifestyle.

in the current employment market, you have no references, no experience and will have to lie quite a bit on your CV's to get any work worth doing... the gambling industry could potentially crumble over the next 4 years due to new government,

the ones who will give up when the time is right know who you are, and have planned for that moment mentally over the past few years...

as ive read and written many times over the last 10 years, ill see you at macdonalds...

Have we met ?? I've only ever played the machines in my passing and have always had a full time job, I've lurked for a couple of years on here but to be honest after ten years of playing I still have little or no knowledge of things like 'rips' and 'sick progs'. I'm giving my last go now to start posting a bit regulalrly but it's not easy when a lot of it is like another language and you're on the outside. Silent G has made me more than welcome and is a good fella though, I hope there's a few more like him on here.
Spyder

Post by Spyder »

do you mean have we met as in you think you know me, or have we met i shouldnt judge you as a pikey?

either way, yeah there are a few people on here who are ok, but the rest are pikey losers from seaside towns etc (see above)

if you are new to the site/gambling/learning about all this

then i have 2 tips for you

1) only gamble what you can afford to lose
2) dont gamble
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

No offence Spyder mate, but what do you do for a living? Isn't it serving burgers in a pub? Nothing wrong with that at all, used to do it myself (well, beer, not burgers).

My current 'profile':

-30 Years Old
-Probably a tad underweight
-Full-time 'career' in IT development / database design / SQL & VB
-Take home of just under £3k a month wages
-Family of 3 kids (1 'biologically' mine :) )
-Nice, pleasant home
-Saving for deposit

Now, I only play the odd day a week, usually a Friday as most will know, but it can drift over to a Saturday if I'm up the pub, etc.

Hopefully there's no arrogance in that, just fact.

It's probably a bit wrong to think that everyone (or even most) of the members on here are as described by yourself?
"And do you ever contradict yourself, Minister?" "Well, yes and no..."
2 down for the melons

Post by 2 down for the melons »

sir ratholer wrote:No. It's merely an observation about how certain people have degenerated.
true..my apologies, i'll have to blame my remarks on graffonwolder lager, bought it for the 1st time yesterday, and i found it way stronger than stella..
harry2

Post by harry2 »

seriously though, scraping a living from going around trying to get the money other people waste in machines??

kids boasting they do "£700 days"

you're gunna need £700 days now to work some kind of retirement plan, afterall, if you get sick or something goes tits-up, you're not getting sick pay, holiday pay or a pension.

some people who come on here are quite highly educated, most are 18 to 25 and unemployable pikeys from seaside towns who grew up watching the machines cause they didnt have the money to play them.. their knowledge base is from being in the right place at the right time and intimidating holiday makers...

as pointed out over the many posts on here, generally the whole lot of you are unfit or basicly fat and lead a disgustingly unhealthy lifestyle.

in the current employment market, you have no references, no experience and will have to lie quite a bit on your CV's to get any work worth doing... the gambling industry could potentially crumble over the next 4 years due to new government,

the ones who will give up when the time is right know who you are, and have planned for that moment mentally over the past few years...

as ive read and written many times over the last 10 years, ill see you at macdonalds...

Lot's of new friends gained there !!
Roulette free since December 2011.
liverpool24

Post by liverpool24 »

Spyder wrote:do you mean have we met as in you think you know me, or have we met i shouldnt judge you as a pikey?

either way, yeah there are a few people on here who are ok, but the rest are pikey losers from seaside towns etc (see above)

if you are new to the site/gambling/learning about all this

then i have 2 tips for you

1) only gamble what you can afford to lose
2) dont gamble
I was being sarcastic. I'm new to posting on the site but unfortunately not new to gambling. I have a good job, a son, a nice house, not quite a pikey but I have been known to not shower if I've woken up with a hangover from hell. I don't play the awp's as much these days as I just can't win on them. When there were red gamers all about I could make a tidy profit off them, I have never knwon the rips and all that, just my way around a board and knew the obvious signs.
PMK

Post by PMK »

spider wrote: Everyone that's posts on here is a loser
That's a bold statement.

As a regular poster yourself I take it ur classing yourself in that category?

Altho, granted there are some fuckwit posters on here, the majority of regular posters are mostly decent people. Some very professional others not so much, but it doesn't make them losers.

Just because some of us are clever and bold enough to find another way of sourcing income as an alternative to flipping burgers and frying chips in a pub, it doesn't mean we all live loser lifestyles!!
Spyder

Post by Spyder »

maybe i shouldve written most people...
PMK

Post by PMK »

Thank you!!!!!!
Glendale

Post by Glendale »

Everyone has different prioritys! Some are drugged up idiots but i know some very clever players who have done very well and invested wisely so i doubt you will see any of them working in mcdonalds!
I am Glendale, much better than you!
Mr Move It

Post by Mr Move It »

In a similar vein to Matt Vinyl's post on page 1:

My current 'profile':

- Aged 32
- Overweight
- Worked 7 years in IT tech support
- Got made redundant, now got new job in admin/web design
- No wife/kids but got nice ancestors
- Got own home with mortgage
- Got savings

Fruit machine-wise, I play casually, usually in the £3 brigade if playing in a pub or playing £20 max in an arcade. Like Liverpool24, I have played 10 years (well 9 actually), within my means, and I normally lose. If I get jackpot or IM, then it's usually down to fluke. I just know the basics, enough to recognise an IM, flash holds, hidden holds and certain features as long as I know the machine well enough.

The purpose of this site to me: To share my interest in fruit machines with other casual players. Slightly nostalgic for the £25 jp era. I particularly liked Vivid for game originality, before they got taken over by Barcrest. Then asking on the site what machine do people like, which machine do people not like etc. Comparison of themes/clones, and just general liking the machines for what they are.
trayhop123

Post by trayhop123 »

lets take a look at this then

why?

ok we do make a living off the misery of others fair enough , but we dont create their misery in the first place, we dont put guns to their head and make them play em , so any guilt trip has to stop there , nothing un-ethical going on

kids boasting they do "£700 days" jealous ????

fair point but the money made from this lifestyle can be huge , and therefore if used wisely can be put to a nest egg /pension /savings for dry patches etc

comical lol ,,,,,,,,,,,,, true but these people couldn't chose where they were born , so became a product of circumstance ,,,,,,,,,,,, and developed an interest / addiction in fruits ,,,,,,,,,,,, some are hopeless pikies with no future granted lol and do intimidate holiday makers and are indeed scum of the earth, but others have risen through the ranks

its a fair cop guv ,,,,,,,,,, now pass me that bacon sarni

cant argue with that , those of us that will be seeking conventional employment when it all collapses will be factory fodder at best

park bench anyone ? lol

,,,,,,,,,, mine's a quarterpounder.

to sum up , im actually gonna defend you spyder , and say you raise some valid points , points that some people should take heed of,,,,,,,,,,, but this is only a generalisation isn't it m8? you cant surely be tarring us all with the same brush ??

and dare i say that i detect a moderate amount of jealousy in the post as a whole?
Little discipline = BIG issue

sir ratholer

Post by sir ratholer »

Thinking about spyders generalisation.

I'm indeed fat. Probably need to lose a few stone but difficult to do sk
with a players lifestyle.

Apart from that I'd like to think I'm not a loser. I have a degree in accounting and an iq in the high 140s.

Im married and live in a nice house in a nice area. Just because I choose to make my living in an altenative way does not make me a loser. In fact I perceive those in the rat race of commuting and doing long hours just for a job to be the losers.

And one last thing. Several months ago a certain person on this forum with a name very similar to an 8 legged arachnid pmd me asking how to corner lep golds. So who makes who the loser?!
Bored of the grind.
blackmogu

Post by blackmogu »

There are fat, overweight, arrogant, dull, thick, stupid and uneducated people in every walk of life that you care to take a look at.

those that play machines for a living do not have a hot property on the above attributes.
"If only there were evil people somewhere insidiously committing evil deeds, and it were necessary only to separate them from the rest of us and destroy them. But the line dividing good and evil cuts through the heart of every human being. And who is willing to destroy a piece of his own heart?"
streakseims

Post by streakseims »

I think the point there tryin to make is its a FRUIT MACHINE CHAT website not a TALK IN CODE website now even I know Im far from a "PRO" i like a gamble like you all do here. You can say "ripping" is not gambling but in essence it is as a Cannonball could of just walked out of that pub or a Matt carrying Vynal could of just drove through so what heppens you "gamble" on the fact it hasnt been hit yet and then your £10-£15 in to find its dead so you have lost.

If you know something why not use your VIP area to talk about it, instead people like to talk code in an open section of this board and then other people ask questions and the info has spread. Who the the 1st people to moan.... The people who only 24hrs before who were talking code on a certain machine.

Ive always known that the quiet people are usually people who can be at the top of the Coin Chain, they are here mearly to see if any of us come across a chipped unit or to see if some one has a good attitude to playin fruits.

Look at it this way if your in a pub and you see a lad who is usually a good fella as in he will come over and tell you if its been pumped or not and say he has done £80 of his own money init and you take a JP for £70 off a few quid in, If he just shakes your hand and tells you that you have some good skill or are really jammy, but does not ask for anything eventually you will probly offer him a 10er to keep him sweet as hes a good lad to you. But if he starts moanin at you and pesterin you for a drink (all the way back to your house and for the next week lol ) your not really gonna give him anything or you will avoid goin in there while he is there to avoid the confrontation.

Same rules apply here. This is a great site it has all the ingredients to be a great site but sad thing is some of the ingredients are out of date which spoils the end result.

We all like a bit of banter and believe me I do it makes you laff. If you cant take a joke then dont start one. I knw as soon as i post this i will get all sorts of Burning, which in turn indicates what always happens on here.

Why cant you all just relax (if i was makin as much money as some of you here id be on a constant High)

The point of my channel is to make gambling look fun but to also demonstrate you cant win all the time which we all know in theory you cant.

My bellfruit contract and Barcrest contracts run out at the end of this month so i maybe goin over to empire or red lol (see reelking thread on here)