Newbies / Introduce Yourself Here

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
Barcrestpensionsupporter

Post by Barcrestpensionsupporter »

Hi All,
New to the site and what a welcome !!!! Bubbles you made my day........

Currently own a 'Richie Rich' machine which my wife is addicted to ( but not without its problems ) I'm just glad to have the key to the cash box so we can retrieve the funds to pay bills and eat !!
Barcrestpensionsupporter

Post by Barcrestpensionsupporter »

Hi All,
New to the site and what a welcome !!!! Bubbles you made my day........

Currently own a 'Richie Rich' machine which my wife is addicted to ( but not without its problems ) I'm just glad to have the key to the cash box so we can retrieve the funds to pay bills and eat !!
colin4unow

Post by colin4unow »

Hi All Im Colin aged 63 and used to be addicted to fruit machines back in the 70s ...I have just brought a machine of my own its a Maygay Simpsons Bear Guide...
its all working fine with the exception of 3 bulbs which i have just ordered a pack of 10 from ebay...this seems a good machine because it accepts 10p 20p 50p £1 and £2 coins its 10p per play and £5 jackpot
I play it every day but winning my own monies is not the same but still good fun and a great money box

PS I have found on the internet 2 lots of instructions (user manuals) in PDF for this machine so if any one needs a copy just let me know and I can email them

Colin
Tyler007

Post by Tyler007 »

Hi , thanks for letting me join. Just put a original £3 jackpot line up for sale but loads off older boards and newer boards for sale. If I can help then I will. Got a couple more old machines up for grabs but would like to sell 1 at a time. Thanx again.
Jonboy

Post by Jonboy »

I'm Jon, Midlands based, In my 30's.

Currently have 3 fruit machines and a quiz machine, Going to try and sell my 3 fruities due to moving, Will then be looking for a 4 reeler big jackpot machine.

My fav machine was Match Of The Day 20p play £10 jackpot, It's the machine my dad had in his betting shop when I worked for him in my teens, Would love to find one.
Rickyrehal

Post by Rickyrehal »

Hi. Came across this forum in my search.for a particular machine
Ricky age 36 and love the each way nudge
Just got to find one :)
MSlater

Post by MSlater »

Hi Guys,

Just picked up my first fruit machine - Can You Dig It, which has the EXTREME badge on although I think it may be Barcrest - £70 pub machine.

Works great and for £130 I reckon it was a steal, looks almost brand new.

Just got to find manuals now, any help, advice from you guys at this stage would be most welcome.

Mark.
pilsbury71

Post by pilsbury71 »

hi guys
been reading and getting alot of help off this site so thought i would register and say hello
i have two machines at the moment bully for you and a old deluxe super bar x
mouswald_Rox@hotmail.com

Post by mouswald_Rox@hotmail.com »

hi i am Jay, I am a programmer from manchester... sorry i posted the same post in two different forums!
petermann

Post by petermann »

Hi i,m Peter 25 from west London play a few machines mainly on here for tips and tricks!! Also have a few retro machines to sell due to my current ocupation
Kendoll

Post by Kendoll »

Howdy everyone. 32 year old lad from Scotland. Was mainly interested in the For Sale section, as I've just bought a new house and fancy getting some machine into my own wee games room. Will be keeping an eye on that section I think, in the hope that someone can deliver one to sunny Edinburgh without breaking the bank. Cheers for having me, will explore other sections as I go.
Ian.mccal

Post by Ian.mccal »

Hi all, I'm Ian. came across this forum last week while looking for some info on my maygay king ker-Ching machine. I've had a few home machines over the last few years, strange as it sounds I'm more attracted to the tech side of fruit machines and their workings rather than the gambling side, I very rarely play the machines in pubs, arcades etc.
Roll_With_It_Russ

Post by Roll_With_It_Russ »

Fruit emu is a better place for tech
fatbloke

Post by fatbloke »

mensa is a good place for know it alls
Spartacus

Post by Spartacus »

I'm Pat, work in London in AWP area with 90 machines training was there's some keys get on with it? lol, figgered most things out once shown sequence of actions needed to dump for collections. Only popped on here see if there is any tips on problems sorting eg: fault finding, alarms and machine freezes on features.