Newbies / Introduce Yourself Here

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
big ste

Post by big ste »

Im steven 16 live in nottingham area and have been playin fruities about 4 years. started on £5jp at 12 when going to the coast (still keep going to skeggy now) moved on to £25jp when i was 14 and now play regularly in my area to pay for nights out and going to forest :( . i am nowhere near a pro and im down altogether but have started to close the gap in the last year or so and now usually end up rather than down. i live round the corner from the mazooma factory and is across the road from my school which ill be leaving next month after taking my gcses and looking for a job and will definately not be playing full time as i know id make a lot more working than on the fruits. fave machine at moment would be never mind the jackpots and bully for you and favourite of all time would be crazy fruits 5p/£5jp just for the fact your 95% garunteed at least one board for every £1

Post by Guest »

Hey yall, im tony and im 17. been playign fruities for about 4 years now and still im not yet brilliant as id like to be a them prob machine fo rme at the moment is horn of plenty as i jacked it fo r125 the other day off of 52 squids whihc was a nice little bonus
:D little tip for horn of plenty is if it starts to offer you the 5 and 8 pound cash shots it usually after about another tenna is gonna go big stylee woo hoo!!! But im probably still about a grand down in loss over the years ive been playing but id like that to change sum day...........*yer* well thats a little about me see what else u other peoples got to say about urselves :) Tone out

Post by Guest »

I'm Scotty, come from the East side of London. Alright then, Essex!!!

been playing since god knows when, but certainly for over 10 years since I started work. I tend to play in clubs and services (less often) pretty much means every lunch hour or more as my offices have always been next to or just down the road form a pub.

I won't claim to be anything special, I know certain machines better than others, but still seem to end up down.

At the moment I've playing on Back To The Features, which has just been installed in my local. Not having much luck with it though. PLoughed about £40 in when full to get nothing back out.....
dubery

Post by dubery »

Im Dub's,

ive been playing machines as lond as i can remember, my eyesight has suffered from it lol, the best time in my fruity past has to be when the token era was going strong and when the £10 cash jps were first installed in the bookies (ohh those were the days)

Dub's
"""Say Hi/Low to my little friend"""!!!

Introduction

Post by Guest »

Hey all im Chris. Im 23 and work in the gambling industry. I play Awp's and Fobt's in and around my area. I do not too bad when playing, make a fair profit but really it is all about learning to walk after a respectable win. The best way i see it is to keep a log, watch others and keep your float to the same amount. Anyone has any tips that they would be happy to share or news on new emulations id be grateful if they would reply back or even e-mail me: letemspin@msn.com

"Win MORE", "Lose LESS"
ADESBEE

INTRODUCE MYSELF

Post by ADESBEE »

Hi Im Adrian Beech Im from near Henley In Arden,I Played Fruitmachine since I was about twelve best prfitable times was fifteen pounds jp since then gone onto 25 jp and losing quite misserably. I used to rely on forcing a lot but this seems no longer and option. Im not a pro but i do know a fair bit. I play in Henley and in the reddich area.I once saw a three lads on a old ace electronics my old faves use a sparking device to reset the machine they pressed a series of buttons,did something to the payout tray hopper. put there credit in and hey presto lights on reels flashed as if they qwere spinning but not .started on 1.60 could not lose the gamble all way to jp.they emptied the machine to within pence of empty reset the machine so I asked how to do it and was promtly threatend with the screw driver the was using. chance did not favour me on that accassion as I was outnumbered 3 to 1 and the screw driver.ps Im 29 yrs old .just trying to relearn some things.And sometimes I travel for my work so from time time I head upto nottingham and some of the other places mentioned and try the services...cheers Ade
SHE IS AN UGLY FUCK FACE PIG!!!!!!!!!!!!
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

Hi All, been here a while now, (another Matt to add to the collection!) I'm 25, from Kent, and play fruitees around once or twice a week. Current faves: Top Giza, Pony Express, Fireball, Horn of Plenty...

Usually come away up as well! Not a serious player -- have a full time (decent!) job, but do enjoy a spin or two on a Thursday down the pub, and Friday too!

First machine I ever played: CashBowl (ACE) about 8 years back - used to get £10 JP off of £2 almost every night lol!

Alltime Fave(s): Caesers Palace / Hot Shot / Impulse

See Ya... :)
drop the lot

Post by drop the lot »

hello fellow players,

been playing for about 20 years started on the old £3 jps lootshoot ,lineups progressed throught the token on string years and now this happy playing :lol: :lol:

30 from newcastle
I love it when a plan comes together
e_a_g_l_e_eye

Introduction

Post by e_a_g_l_e_eye »

Hi I'm Ben, in my early twenties from the south east.
Would like to think I'm a good player, must be up about £20,000 and saved most of it to help buy my first house!
Would say Barcrests have been my favourite, especially AFU and clones, however recently has started working some other useful stuff out too :D
wolf24

Post by wolf24 »

hi i'm adrian,

i've only been playing about 6 months, and mainly on the machines in the holiday park bar i work at. i only play on them after work and can usually make about 5 or 10 quid, but i've got the JP a few times, once got took out 50 from a fiver. a nice end to the day!

I know a little bit about honey money but i'm still play mainly for fun. Looking for any info on Never Mind the Jackpots, Treasure Hunt or Yabba Dabba Darts if anyone would like to help, even if it's just to say stay away from them.

have fun
willparker27

Hi

Post by willparker27 »

Hi, i'm Will. I have been playing for around 6 years and am pretty clued up on fruit machines. I worked as a supervisor in a large arcade somewhere in Scotland for 2 years and have a good industry knowledge. My Uncle also owns 3 arcades where i occationally help out. Will be happy to answer any q's. :wink:
bandit1

Post by bandit1 »

Now then im ben 21 from Hull.

i've been playing fruitys for about 8yrs now i do have quite alot of knowledge about m/c but not a mass amount.

i normally play in my local past time if i can be arsed to walk down the street. somtimes though i go to bridlington or filey if i fancy a ride out and the best thing is the staff dont watch me like a halk.

thats about it and lets all put our heads together and help each other and help stop the bandit owners making as much money a possible

BEN

Post by Guest »

Hello, i'm Fonzie, 28 and from Kent.
Been playing for years, but don't play so much now; probably due to the lack of Barcrest's in the boozers in my area :(
Anyhow, not a bad forum this and i'll try and contribute a bit once i've finished lurking around the old threads.
Stopnstep

Post by Stopnstep »

Hi All,

Stop 'N' Step here, not to be confused with Stop&Step!!! Been a member on here for some time but prefer to view rather than post. Theres some good guys on here, best forum in my opinion.

SNS.
Deas92

Post by Deas92 »

Hello, I'm David, live in South East London. Been playing fruits for about 5 years now, not a serious player though.
This is a great forum. I'm more of viewer than a poster but i don't want to lose my membership!
Favourite machines - Extremes