Newbies / Introduce Yourself Here

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
magneto1833

Post by magneto1833 »

Hi my name is craig i am 40 years old from bury been playing fruit machines for around 20 years
Games i play Centurions,Rainbow riches,and £100 community games
Fishboy

Post by Fishboy »

Hi
I'm from Highworth near Swindon, looking for a Barcrest 'Peep Show'.
This machine is my absolute fave, after Maygay 'Homers Meltdown'. Can't find one anywhere!! Haven't seen one in years and I always go in every arcade at various seaside arcades.
Did they get stripped and re-used/upgraded?
I have 3 Williams Pinballs at the mo. Roadshow, Indiana Jones (1993), Fish Tales.
Have owned loads of arcade games in the past.
Pac Man Table
X Men 4 Player
NBA Jam 4 Player
Gauntlet Legends 4 Player
Paperboy x 2
Indiana Jones System 2
Space Harrier Midi
APB Sit down
Terminator 2 Midi
Homers Meltdown (Dissolved in the Garage!)
Rainbow Islands
wydths

Post by wydths »

Hello, I've been playing and (trying) to fix pinball machines for years but I have recently been given a Sting King Rich fruit machine. Its in working order and its just in the garage at the moment. Was looking for an operator manual for it to try and turn the sound up and read up on how to load up the coin hopper etc.

Any info greatly received. Many Thanks
Duncan
mrgamble96

Post by mrgamble96 »

Hi all im marcus and i play fruit machines , ciao!
ant_harvey

Post by ant_harvey »

Ant here - had a few fruit machines - really like the barcrest one. Got an Alien that I'm looking to sell and also a quiz machine paragon pro 21 - they are taking up too much space so I'm looking for something I can wall mount - if anyone has any ideas? Cheers - based just south of Chester.
Baz

Post by Baz »

Hi I'm baz 38 from Chesterfield started collecting the machines I played as a kid uo to 5 at the minute but had got the bug so if you have any you wish to sell contact me thanks
loopy loo

Post by loopy loo »

Hi I like playing and winning lol
FruitMachinewizard

Post by FruitMachinewizard »

Hi there,

My name is John i am a fruit machine engineer and have quite a collection of machines and parts. I love fruit machines. If anyone has any questions or needing parts ect i would love to help. I have a lock up with loads of parts from 1980s to present day.

I also have fruit machine manuals for your machine at £12 inc next day del. Great buy and handy.

I also have alot of contacts from around the UK and USA who can locate parts for alot of older machines.

Thanks again

John
247djdon

Post by 247djdon »

Hi, I'm Lee from the west Midlands.
JQW

Post by JQW »

I'm Paul from North Yorkshire.
marchez

Post by marchez »

Hi I'm mark and I've been playing for some years live near Heathrow
Barry_the_burner

Post by Barry_the_burner »

Hi guys I'm Barry,used to play machines for a living between 1995-2004,thought I'd have a look to see if people are still at it
jamesowen

Post by jamesowen »

Hi i'm james and i live in Liverpool,
started playing machines about 10 years back
been addicted to fruities ever since my dad managed a pub
gjasmith

Post by gjasmith »

Hello everyone :-)

I've just joined this forum and I'm a little stuck with one of my machines...

I have a BWB Red Hot Fever, Maygay Simpsons, and have recently acquired a rather damp Crazy Capers.

The problem is with Crazy Capers, now all dried out, MPU4 is battery damaged and PSU was wonky. PSU is now running with all voltages after changing one of the rectifiers, swapped out the MPU for another 2 which both show random reel errors on init, ie. 2.1, 2.3, 2.4 but for some reason never 2.2!

At the moment, I'm wondering if there is a problem with the PSU caps maybe supplying a poor waveform due to the randomness of the problem reel!

I know I can use parts from the BWB but it's its in storage due to house sale so I'd rather solve this one alone as it doesn't seem too serious, reels spin on init but getting this random fail, also, even when it fails on reel 4, the other 3 are not lining up properly!

Any ideas?
fatbloke

Post by fatbloke »

welcome to the board, do u fancy a bunky