Newbies / Introduce Yourself Here

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
chav666

intro

Post by chav666 »

hi, I'm Chris. I used to play in the loughborough area, but have stopped about 18 months ago. I learnt my tricks up Meggies (cleethorpes) where I was a hopeless addict for years!! Used to consider myself a shit hot player and used to make 1-2 ton a week playing P/T! But those days are over - once the 25 quidders came in everything changed. I play emulators nowadays - but always looking for a sure thing - The players in loughborough know fuck all!
you want the truth?? you cant handle the truth!
Nathlamb

Post by Nathlamb »

Hi, I'm Nath from Scotland. Great site - picked up a few tips - dont know anything worthwhile to post myself. Really enjoy the banter (keep it up Q, Fader etc.)

Post by Guest »

Hi, sam, 27, leeds.

I only play, red hot six £250jp in my local club and i love it

hello everyone

Post by Guest »

hi im simon, 21 from essex and have only really been playing since winning £250 on a ferry to France in the summer but am eager to learn more about them
Mav_Boy9001

Post by Mav_Boy9001 »

I'm Mike, 20, from Colchester in Essex.

Love my multiplayer feature games and getting more and more into the hi tech awps. On the look out for MTRs if anyone wants to swap then pm me!
Demmerz

Post by Demmerz »

Welcome to Fruitchat one and all :D
Still kicking about.

hi

Post by Guest »

hi my name is rob I own 3 machines a fruit full barcrest viva espanya and my pride and joy 60th edition monopoly basically joined up to research info on the jpm boards any way nice to meat you all

Post by Guest »

Hello all.
luggage

Post by luggage »

Hello from over here as well.

I've never won more than about 3 quid. :(
discostu

Post by discostu »

Discostu. sup.
mich33

Post by mich33 »

hi michelle here
im 32 and a fruit machine junkie
i know some good moves but would like to know more!!!!
DONT WE ALL !!!!!
:twisted: :twisted:
jimmymac

Post by jimmymac »

hmmm, thinking i prob should have posted here a while ago,

so im jimmymac, 25, live over towards chester. play the fruit machines when im out but wouldnt call myself a pro or anything, just know me way round them reasonably well. Working as a Territory Medical Representative which basically means im a legal drug dealer! :D
Demmerz

Post by Demmerz »

Nice. Customers like this? [quote="some crackhead loser"]Ah come on mate you know I need more than this. This won't sort nowt man, I'll have to rob again if yer don't gimme some more. Come on man yer me mate aren't yer? I'll have to go robbing now let that be on yer consci..yer con... let that play on yer mind. AWW COME ON! Yer've got loads man! don't be a bastard i'll gi yer a tenner when me giro c]

There's a crack den in town near the chippy so I hear them shouting a lot.

So, yeah. What I meant to say is, Welcome.
Still kicking about.

Post by Guest »

Moco here, design and create flyers for a living :)

im a MOD over at fmegalore, i design fruit machine emulations at fruit-emu.

And im one of the c@*ts who's always in chat :twisted:

Just thought is say hello :)
sekondadan

Post by sekondadan »

danny here

pretty new to puggies as im just the tender age of 16 lol. already have a brief idea of how the operate but using this forum i hope to gain a better understanding. hope u cann all help if i need it.

suggestion to admin submit a thing to explain all the frequently used term to all the newbies such as myself i.e backing, float, jp, and some abbreviations for machines would also be handy i.e cbw, ggg, lotr etc,
thnx