Newbies / Introduce Yourself Here

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
prof5

Post by prof5 »

Hi i'am mark
I am into older arcade arcade games and fairly new to fruities although I do have a 1974 oriental gambler electro mechanical machine
dentist69

Post by dentist69 »

Hi, i'm Richard, used to play in my younger days around the holiday camps of Great Britain, Butlins and the likes. Was an absolute gold mine but times have changed i can't lie. Well for one have settled down since and the machines have changed completely since them days too, become more complicated and boring. They all now a days seem to be related to one another, the same program, i.e just another variation of crappy deal or no deal!?!?!

So have settled down since and decided to purchase a fruit machine from my own hard earned money to use as a piggy bank. I had a taste of this a while ago when my brother gave me an very old slot from the early 90s from when i was playing slots and adding rather lucratively to my arcades earnings on these holiday camps.

It is Indiana Jones, Raiders of the lost arc that i have now, built i think according to the manual in 2007 and i have just worked out is on standard chip. Still learning about it though and have made a post in the technical issues forum. Definitely got ripped off with it though :( !
Hold the middle reel

Post by Hold the middle reel »

Hi everyone I'm 42 male into snm and,,,,err sorry wrong forum ha.never played a fruity for 7-8 years except on a couple of visits to Blackpool and then only played a couple of hours.used to be addicted now play emus now and then
machine parts

Post by machine parts »

Hi

I buy and sell machine parts
coinclement

Post by coinclement »

Hi is this site still going as I would like some help with fixing my club Mystique Fruit machine. Any help would be appreciated. I live near Gatwick Airport
coinclement

Post by coinclement »

Hi

Do you have parts for my old club Mystique machine.

Thank you

Colin
coinclement

Post by coinclement »

Hi

Do you have parts for my old club Mystique machine.

Thank you

Colin
DREW

Post by DREW »

Hi,
Drew from Durham here. Just joined this forum, although i've been kicking about as a visitor for years.
I'm mad for Barcrest/Red Gaming/Vivid genesis cabinet machines (someone has to be, right?) and i collect ANY game if it's in one of those cabinets, no matter how bad!
Always always always looking for more machines much to my wifes disapproval.
Got a few other machines kicking around, all 1995-2009 stuff so i don't really collect any of the older generation stuff (the reel collectables... real/real, see how witty i am? ok mebbies not)

Anyhooo... obligatory intro post done.
Nice to be onboard.

DREW
Phil Pritchard

Post by Phil Pritchard »

Are you a fruit machine owner? Do you need to re-programme your machine to take New UK £1 coins?

Well I'm Phil and I work for Maggi Electronics group in Bolton. We'd love to help! We can re-programme virtually all coin mechs and we have £1 sized tokens as well if you'd rather just use those instead.

Check out http://www.maggimaggi.co.uk or http://www.tokensupply.co.uk to learn more about us. Call 01204371321 during normal working hours for FREE and friendly advice.

We also stock a range of fruit machine spares including buttons, reels, CPUs, monitors and more!
techno

Post by techno »

Hi All
My name is Ray, i have always loved playing fruit machines and now I've just acquired a non working machine, which i hope all you lovely people will help me get back up and running again LOL.
Thanks
techno

Post by techno »

Hi All
My name is Ray, i have always loved playing fruit machines and now I've just acquired a non working machine, which i hope all you lovely people will help me get back up and running again LOL.
Thanks
thecodfather

Post by thecodfather »

Hi there all,

I am the wrong side of 45 and have been playing the fruities for many, many years. I fondly remember the old JPM's and Barcrests and am looking to get some of my own (albeit more modern ones).

My all time favourite machine is probably JPM's Big Bucks, loved that game.

Hoping to pop down to Mr P's to see some of the old classics.
gazzzzzzz

Post by gazzzzzzz »

gary from north east england,
played alot as a teenager in 80s
give up for a long time, looking to buy a machine for my home /garden bar.
after tips ect for right machine to buy
messiah

Post by messiah »

Phil Pritchard wrote:Are you a fruit machine owner? Do you need to re-programme your machine to take New UK £1 coins?

Well I'm Phil and I work for Maggi Electronics group in Bolton. We'd love to help! We can re-programme virtually all coin mechs and we have £1 sized tokens as well if you'd rather just use those instead.

Check out http://www.maggimaggi.co.uk or http://www.tokensupply.co.uk to learn more about us. Call 01204371321 during normal working hours for FREE and friendly advice.

We also stock a range of fruit machine spares including buttons, reels, CPUs, monitors and more!
£1 sized tokens? That could be used in pub fruit machines/snack machines/drinks machines etcetc?
bubbles

Post by bubbles »

doubt it. if they do and cost 50p or less i'll be ordering fifty thousand for starters!
Going skint....