Newbies / Introduce Yourself Here

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
stoooey

Post by stoooey »

Hey Stoooey from Lancashire here

Been meaning to join since I bought my pachislo machine 5 years ago lol

Just bought a Maygay Money Laundry and it wont take coins (Posted in technical) so I thought i'd see if anyone knew anything about it.

Looking forward to reading all your posts.
Cheers
Kyle MacNeill

Post by Kyle MacNeill »

I'm a journalist from South West London - just started getting interested in fruit machines, want to learn about 'em more and write about 'em!
Mart

Post by Mart »

Hi I'm Mart from Notts.
Always loved fruit machines (being honest was an addict in the 80's/90's) Cost me a fortune. Always wanted an arcade of my own and now because I don't play them anymore and have a decent job I actually have my own mini arcade in my back garden. Ok it's actually only two machines so far but I'm purchasing another this week. I have crazy fruits club £250 jackpot and Star Wars a new hope £75 jackpot. I find my crazy fruits amazingly addictive if anyone can recomend a similar addictive one I would be much appreciated. I am now 47 and probably one of the more mature members of this forum but very pleased to find people with similar interests.
Philberto

Post by Philberto »

Hi everyone I'm phil from colne Lancashire currently got 51 machines lol hopefully some members will be the new owners also will have plenty of spare parts look forward to speaking to you all
rchris83

Post by rchris83 »

Hi I'm Chris, based in Stafford, a complete novice!, I recently bought my own fruit machine (monopoly boom or bust) as I thought it would be a bit of a novelty! and it was until now it doesn't want to work :(
Thought I would join the site as someone maybe able to help :)
ribs99

Post by ribs99 »

Post to secure my membership. I currently own two fruit machines, Cliff Hanger and Monopoly. I'm currently having problem with the Monopoly one so will try to get some assistance from the good people on this forum.
MJB

Post by MJB »

Hi My name is mark i have joined the site to hopefully get some help in trying to purchase a road hog £250 4 reel fruit machine, i played one of these machines a lot in the late 90`s and am desperately trying to track one down in full working order, what are the realistic chances of me finding one and if one was available what price bracket would i be talking? ive scoured the internet searching so many different sites but no luck! should i give up or can someone shine some light on this?