Newbies / Introduce Yourself Here

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
JG

Post by JG »

Ah yes a classic game that one, really stood the test of time. Still a few around in the pubs today.

Welcome to the board everybody.
JG
goffy123

Post by goffy123 »

hiya guys and dolls :) im tony from south Normanton in Derbyshire.im 50 now but when a young teenie used to love going to the local arcade in alfreton,playing the old nudging machins,nudge gambler,etc etc,loved em,am after an old nudging machine now if anyone has one for sale?? cheers tony
berny

Post by berny »

Hello everyone. i have owned a few fruity's over the years and now have aquired an cms multigame machine that i do not have an sd card for. appreciate any help in trying to get her going. I have a few spares for barcrest, maygay and electrocoin that may be of use to whoever needs.
archie

Post by archie »

hi. am archie a new member i live in derbyshire...i have had fruit machine's for year's. nice to be on here...looking forward to posting on here........... thank's....
keitht

Post by keitht »

Hi am new here. Have had a machine for years now just started to use it again.
Brownie

Post by Brownie »

Hi all, my name is Darren and I live in dartford. I love playing fruites and hopefully will be buying my first very soon
RedLace

Post by RedLace »

hi im mary from manchester area. Enjoy playing fruities, not a serious player tho :)
GTG126

Post by GTG126 »

Hi. I'm Devon and I'm an arcade engineer. Been repairing machines for 12 years and still enjoy it. Not a very good player as I lose overall. Just play for fun rather than profit but if I win that's a bonus. I'm better inside a frutie than outside it.
mrg196945

Post by mrg196945 »

Hello I'm Michael from nuneaton.I have 2 machines bfm lotr 2towers 25£jp and Dr who the time lord £5jp.this is my all time fav.my town has 3 arcades but mostly full of crap no fun TV screens with the odd good £5 older machines like high spirits.bring back proper gaming not press a button and lose in 5mins all u dough crap.I like a good playing machine lots of features
feeder22

Post by feeder22 »

Smurfboys gonna be pissed with all these east midland boys joining up
He isn't right of course, he just thinks he is.
MUFC7

Post by MUFC7 »

Hi I'm new and I'm a player who lives in manchester
dh39913

Post by dh39913 »

Hi, Just joined to hopefully try and get some help with my restoration of my jpm cash buster machine. Its proving very difficult get any info so hoping you wont let me down!!
Dave
loobyloola18

Post by loobyloola18 »

Hi my names Lynsey I've recently bought a fruit machine for my hubby and in need of some help with it
mickyrad

Post by mickyrad »

hiya everybody just signed up for forum looking for a dongle for my paragon quiz if anybody can help
Natham_Kindred

Post by Natham_Kindred »

Hi guys,

I'm Nathan from Reflex Gaming.

Hoping to get some feedback on some of our games etc.

Cheers
Nathan