Newbies / Introduce Yourself Here

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
peano69

Post by peano69 »

Newbie from gy like the look of everything here
Jimbob

Post by Jimbob »

Hi all, I'm James and have been playing fruit machines since I started going to pubs (around 15 years I guess). I hope I can contribute to the forum, it looks and interesting place :)
jonnyboy

Post by jonnyboy »

gunblade

Post by gunblade »

Hi,thought I would check out this site and see if i can offer any tech help.
I have been in the coin op industry for 30 years and have worked for everyone of any note.
Experience covers everything from awp to video incl lcd/crt monitors all to component level repair.
First fruit I repaired was mpu 3-that's how old I am.
chappy

Post by chappy »

Hi im Mike live in derbyshire/ripley i have a Jpm Red Alert Machine i no how to play machines but not to clever on the guts in side so all help would be great to get me started :)

starting with a switchable stakes key and how it works would be nice
JG

Post by JG »

Happy new year and welcome. Will go into more detail at a better time but basically it's like the size of a USB dongle and has 4 mini switches on it. Various combinations of on/off give you different stakes and prizes. If you've got an Impact manual you'll know exactly what is what but otherwise it's trial and error and piss the neighbours off with nonsense settings that make the machine alarm until you get the right settings. Is Oak amusements still open in Ripley?
JG
mega streaker

Post by mega streaker »

Hi I'm Alex. Used to play puggys a lot in the late 90s. Used to make quite a bit through being disciplined and just playing machines I knew how to play, fort boyards, king kebabs, snake rattle and roll etc. Met my wife, had kids, stopped playing once kids came along, kids at school now so bit of spare time on hands so I get chance to play a bit more. Live in bathgate, got about 10 pubs to choose from, thing is these days I feel like a munter playing the Puggy as they've changed so much. Hopefully joining here will help me get a bit of knowledge about fruities again.
LionSri2

Post by LionSri2 »

Hi i used to be Lionsri on here but for some reason i cant retrieve my profile password due to that annoying random question even though it was the same question to re register and worked (whats that all about)
Burner1

Post by Burner1 »

Hi, I'm from notts. I recently acquired a Simpsons homers meltdown. I also have an old club cops and robbers which is a working project to bring back to life!! This looks like a decent forum and i hope to pass on my basic knowledge if it is use.
benpollard99

Post by benpollard99 »

hey everyone! My name's Ben, I'm from Derby. I'm 25 and enjoy playing and collecting games of all kinds including video games, fruit machines and arcade games. My main reason for joining this forum is to find out more about a machine I own called Cashino by Bellfruit. I'm going to post in the club machines forum and the bellfruit one so hopefully someone will enlighten me as google as not been to useful!
melon meter

Post by melon meter »

Hi, new member from London. Like the look of this place. :)
ArmChair

Post by ArmChair »

Hi im Simon from Leeds. Im 26!
I have a caravan at Skegness and often play on the machines in the arcade.

I was given a fruit machine yesterday for free.
MrVimto

Post by MrVimto »

hi im new in my mid 30s, havent played a bandit in over 12 years. soon im buying a few. I play mainly for entertainment.
warrenwhite1987

Post by warrenwhite1987 »

hi im warren in 27 living in bradford west yorkshire.
i enjoy playing the fruitys but sometimes costs me a boom but sometimes make a profit.
looking for tips on how to play some fruitys an give tips on how to play some others too :)
freelander22hse

Post by freelander22hse »

Hi im Freelander2hse and I have finally given in and bought myself a fruit machine - Its an Bell machine - Classic Cops and Robber