Newbies / Introduce Yourself Here

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
BFK

Post by BFK »

Hi, I'm BFK which is actually a send up of a friend of mine on here, I use to be PMK but I changed from PC to batphone and couldn't remember my password!! So I started using this account, which was initially created to annoy people and I hope it still does from time to time.

I've been playin fruits since I was tall enough to hit the start button, so I've paid my dues.

I'm not a pro, but I play fruits as my main source of income because i don't wanna work a proper job and I'm also a lazy cunt. I make extra cash by selling dirty videos(beta max),extra large inflatable dolls and juice machines(that make juice from squashed fruits like donkey kong and rat race)

I'm 36 in June, I hope to be retired from fruits by the time I'm 40, so JG can u let me know next time for machine Y please? Many thanx.

A bit about me personally......

I'm a borderline alcoholic, love getting on it, Altho I've cut it down to 5 days a week now, I have a dog called Slinky who is also a pro slotter, I think it was Glendale who trained her up but we get on ok as long as she stays off my patch, she's a German shepherd so is quite territorial. I often take her in pubs with me just in case it might go off.

I like the slightly larger curvaceous ladies and I like my wanks to be as greasy and as slippery as possible, occasionally bringing a bit of baby oil into the equation. Try it lads.

I also like the occasional brain out now and again, normally on a POG with tempting pots, I hate losing the money but I love enjoying the bad luck. There's something about walking out the bookies after dropping a bag, that makes me feel alive. Who needs fresh air when you can have that brain out feeling instead.

I like to hijack posts with random names, I don't why but I just to do, I'm sorry if some people find it annoying but it's an addiction, a bit like the way i'm addicted to Talksport. Especially the Allan Brazil sports breakfast from 6-10am and drive with Durham and Gough from 4-7pm.

My hero is Kenny Dalglish, not because he was such a great player but because the boring miserable cunt gave me so many laughs last season, gutted he got the boot yesterday. Let's hope they get Rafa back cos he was also good for a laugh.

My other hero is Steelfix from potty, his vids and sheer determination on the pie are second to none, looking forward to meeting the legend on the fruitpotty meet so I can buy him a drink, talk about pies and how rubbish his beloved mid table Liverpool are.

Anyway, I must go and get some sleep, I got in at 5.37 this morning after not saying 'no' when asked if I fancied a couple of pints at about 6pm.

I won't remember posting this when I wake up for pub doors just before 12.

I look forward to making valuable contributions to the site and hope to meet lots of nice people and share hints and tips with some of u guys.

Night.

Ronnie Radford.

Actually I got time...........Where's the baby oil?

Vincent Kennedy McMahon.
BFK

Post by BFK »

Extreme Championship Wrestling.
steelfix1

Post by steelfix1 »

Lmao, thanks for the comment, in other news who do you actually support, Manc or Evershat?
BFK

Post by BFK »

Ipswich actually!!!
steelfix1

Post by steelfix1 »

The Tractor Boys then, just hate Liverpool like a Manc lol
Scott

Post by Scott »

Jason Dozzell.
Cobwebs 👆
steelfix1

Post by steelfix1 »

Helen Keller
steelfix1

Post by steelfix1 »

Digby, The Biggest Dog In The World.
mr lugsy

Post by mr lugsy »

Dr Bunson Honeydew
xprt

Post by xprt »

deano8177 wrote:What was your last username?
The same name - xprt
fruitloops

Post by fruitloops »

Yo, Scott here. I own a few slots, 1 pinball and an old taito table machine (need spares for it hint hint) Casual player just looking for the few quid to pay for the next beer but do often get fall down drunk....damn slots!
johnnypoopoopants

Post by johnnypoopoopants »

Hey all,

I'm in Norfolk UK and just recently I became interested in fixing fruit machines after I was given a broken El Bandido Vivid/Barcrest.
A few sore knuckles and lots of french later I had a working machine!

I like to teach myself new things but always willing to learn from others.

Glad to find a forum of like minded people.

Thanks
sharkie777

Post by sharkie777 »

It seems that most players are on here so ive joined up, Names Kenny aka the Plumber from Eastbourne, if your on here mole then answer the fcuking phone once in a while, There thats the intro. TTFN
sharkie777

Post by sharkie777 »

never bother mate arc rats do all time, when do ya come down do you know many players down these ways.
whoseyerdaddy

Post by whoseyerdaddy »

hi
im nick been playing machines since i was about 10 ( we used to live in a pub ) been using glitches in machines to win for years, used thiese on cloud 9, donky kong, top tenner 10p play £4 jp, snakes and ladders 10p play 2.40 jp i think. anyway its a lot harder to use thiese now so joined here to hopefully get some tips and maybe give some that you dont know of ( doubtfull ). would love to know some hints for the 777 cabs money mad martains games currently my fav game :)