King Kong

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
thecannonball89

King Kong

Post by thecannonball89 »

Why do older players think there king kong telling you were and were not to play, just because there older does this give them right? when they tell you to leave an area they cant keep on top of they have to resort to threats ect?
bigv038

Post by bigv038 »

Who this time? :lol:
kong

Post by kong »

You can keep off my patch as well!
feeder22

Re: King Kong

Post by feeder22 »

thecannonball89 wrote:Why do older players think there king kong telling you were and were not to play, just because there older does this give them right? when they tell you to leave an area they cant keep on top of they have to resort to threats ect?
I presume your a youngun? my advice stand up for yourself bullys back down when you do.
play were you want when you want and if they dont like it fuck em, if it does come to blows just get the rozzers in half the fucking numptys in this game would be scared of a little prison time
keno

Post by keno »

King Kong - wtf :lol:
AMK

Post by AMK »

Stay off my Double Deals. :p
silent g

Post by silent g »

everyone here gets bullied lol.
just tell the c**t that your big brother runs the area and he will shoot him or summink like that.
tell him if he gives you any more shit hes a dead man.
say shit like "you can hit me now but next time i hit this area i will have my brother or mates or uncle or someone with me and we'll do you twice as bad.
even if you dont plan on doing any of it, just say it!
condoms... ribbed for her pleasure! turn it inside out and its ribbed for my pleasure :)
sir ratholer

Post by sir ratholer »

Just smack whoever it is. They won't expect it.

I've never heard of any violence, ever, solely over an area. Most players are all mouth and no trousers.
Bored of the grind.
Spyder

Post by Spyder »

fucking pussies the lot of you...
get yourself out of the conflict, if they start on you, they have the upper hand, if you arent aware of your surroundings..

just tell them you'll go....
"sorry mate, i didnt realise someone covered this area.. ill go.. sorry"
then walk off....

wait till they calm down and start playing one machine...
get a bottle of newcastle brown*, smash it round the back of their head... stamp on them and kick the fuck out of them...batter the fucking shit out of them...i mean proper maim them....go fucking crazy....smash their fucking skulls in..........i mean proper mental.....go on I'd snap both their arms off then batter their kneecpas with a mallett and then crush their head with an Apache-A1-Z paracopter....smash 'em up...go on....you know you want to

*(pour 3/4 of the bottle out or it wont break properly)
silent g

Post by silent g »

Spyder wrote:fucking pussies the lot of you...
get yourself out of the conflict, if they start on you, they have the upper hand, if you arent aware of your surroundings..

then walk off....

get a bottle of newcastle brown*, smash it round the back of their head... stamp on them and kick the fuck out of them...

you sound like the kinda person i'd have a drink with lol.

and ive only ever had 1 person tell me i was on their machine, he was chubby with glasses in the bull in chislehurst and i was on a d+n, i know he used to play with danny king till dans mum started driving him lol (she dont anymore) and i see him go in the rat and parrot after i'd came out with £80 from the d+n in there, he didnt look happy lol.

anyway he said (not to my face, from behind me) "i play this area, your on one of my machines" i turned to him and said "what the fuck did you say you fucking fat nobhead" and he said "nothing mate" and left lol.

dont take shit from anyone.
condoms... ribbed for her pleasure! turn it inside out and its ribbed for my pleasure :)
badders2

Post by badders2 »

is it worth the hassle you deck him he goes crying to his mates or your get nicked because he made an complaint against you hire a thug to do it for you and he can be your driver
pompey are in league one ha ha ha
harry2

Post by harry2 »

silent g wrote:
Spyder wrote:fucking pussies the lot of you...

then walk off....

get a bottle of newcastle brown*, smash it round the back of their head... stamp on them and kick the fuck out of them...

you sound like the kinda person i'd have a drink with lol.

and ive only ever had 1 person tell me i was on their machine, he was chubby with glasses in the bull in chislehurst and i was on a d+n, i know he used to play with danny king till dans mum started driving him lol (she dont anymore) and i see him go in the rat and parrot after i'd came out with £80 from the d+n in there, he didnt look happy lol.

anyway he said (not to my face, from behind me) "i play this area, your on one of my machines" i turned to him and said "what the fuck did you say you fucking fat nobhead" and he said "nothing mate" and left lol.

dont take shit from anyone.

If someone your size threatened me, I'd probably 5hit myself, as you are about a fott taller than me. Once got mugged by a couple of 6' rastas as a schoolkid for "tax". Couldn't do a lot about it, really.
Roulette free since December 2011.
silent g

Post by silent g »

im not big built lol, just 6ft 8 with a bad attitude (towards idiots)(very polite person normally) and short fuse and been bought up fighting.

most people are scared to defent their selve because they dont wanna get punched.
most moderators are scared to edit my postings as they'd get their heads bloopin' well kicked in

but its not even that bad getting punched is it!!!
if you dont mind taking a few punched you will be alot better off.

if i get into a fight with a big built person i just think,,, whats the worst that can happen??? he knocks me out? or punches me a few times?
as long as i land a few or even start windmilling ive got as gooder chance of winning.

the only reason pussys are pussys is because theyre scared of a punch that wont even hurt for long, if you think about it its not that bad.

so thats why i dont take shit and dont mind a punch up, coz i dont mind being hit.
JG

Post by JG »

As you all know, I run a very tight ship here in Heffenotry and I do not allow other players across the borders. I am currently posting this whilst filling in some papers to have a particularly virulent player deported back to Northampton.

I started off with border control access points run by soliders of fortune to eliminate intrusions. Alas, my enemies soon got wise and started creeping through the woods to get to my playables.

I had to up my game and up my game I did. I then started issuing FPN, fixed penalty notices for trespassing players. The trouble was it was hard to enforce these penalties. They're not enforceable under British law and I was hiring private detectives to track down players. Many players are not on the electoral register. This is one reason for getting a driver. Also many are very nomadic, so chasing them down for their debts, even with top level private detectives is hard.

The next stage was obviusly to purchase three Apache-A1-Z series paracopters. These were destined to hover at three GPS locations above the city. Basically one was around the Exhall area, another was CV3/A45 coverage so covered Willenhall to Cheylesmore, basically South of city and one was up Walsgrave/M6/M69 end. I had to fit the Walsgrave Copter with very high levels of arms and there were extra troops in there to deter the sheer numbers of Leicester players seeking asylum in the land of plenty. Around this time it also came to my attention that Gary Chandler had a Gamestec list that said there was a Can U Dig it? in the Tudor Rose. I created an underground military base down the Burges (the council have just finished cleaning it up - I did make quite a mess) and sod's law, they removed that Can U Dig it? just as the Queen (Andrew - not fat or sweaty, but maybe a little bit ...) arrived in town for the officical opening of the military base. It's well hidden and nothing gives it away apart from the odd test detonation that sets off alarms in the take away next to Club Release.

News of my secret military base started to leak around the town, firstly around the gay bars and then it became common heterosexual knowledge. I still to this day have no idea who leaked the details but soon after I was approached by Shaun from Notts. He dialled me up and said he needed something similar as the Croydon lot where playing merry hell with Daily Bar reporter Hal O'Phame and every time he saw a BT ad he was reminded of Ralf Pailo Parlito Antonito Matteo.

The current situation is one of military crisis and deadlock. Peace talks are in progress with various players, but there are insurgent break outs in Redditch and Solihull particularly. Various Sparrowhawk jet planes often fly overhead the The Saddler's Arms in a mission to flatten eveything within a 70 mile radius.

I may have been a pioneer with my territorial security, but it is catching on all across the nation. In retaliation to my M69 road blockades and stationing various Guerilla groops along the A5, Leicester now has undercover spies in the city centre. I was walking through the very heart of Leicester, the epicentre if you like and just as I got a skill bonus, a spy blew his cover and said "Mr Jackpot George". It appeared I had been caught red handed. Not only did he recognise me, he also used my fruit chat alias to catch me off guard. He was very cunningly disguised, playing a £1/£4 Bar-X. I had no idea he was there until I heard my name mentioned. Anyway he gave me a stern warning and told me he knew ALL the boxes on £35 4 reel classic Deal or no Deal and that the last win on video MCOB was £9. He also told me tales of forcing Double DONDs with just £2, netting a massive GATW. I knew my place and was left with no option but to scuttle back to the station, tail between my legs, maybe time for a cheeky look at an old Phame, but no, just a load of skulls where the old Phame used to be.

The best time to do a route around Heffenotry is about now, when I'm wasting time writing nonsense such as this.
JG
JG

Post by JG »

A punch from the wrong person could cause broken ribs, permanent brain damage or even death. A lot of players don't exercise much (one or two exceptions) and any stature is purely from junk food/beer, these goons may get aggresive (bargain bucket rage as a pose to 'roid rage) but stand up to them. However be careful unless you have considerable fighting experience as punches, even if not fatal can cause broken noses, broken teeth etc and the scariest thing about all of that, is the bill your dentist will charge you.

I'm 4'10" tall and many will tell you I am an incredibly skilled in Tae-Kung-do and Judo-Fu. Due to my small stature, I am practically invisible to someone of Silent G's height. That gives me a huge advantage.
JG