ARCADES - NAMED & SHAMED

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..

Been banned from an arcade?

No, not yet
56%
Yes, but only one
13%
Yes, several
31%

Total votes: 16

ARCADES - NAMED & SHAMED

Post by Guest »

ARCADES - NAMED & SHAMED

Here is your chance to name and shame the shithole arcades that have unfairly banned you just for playing and winning money out of their (20% payout chipped) fruit machines.

Post the name and location of the arcade in question and your story of what happened and when.
bigv038

Post by bigv038 »

last summer i went to southend for a day trip, cant remember the name of the arcade it had a small over 18's area, and a £15 JP TOT.
walked in put a couple of £'s in and got a red TOT for 60. then went to a £15 JP homers meltdown and first board offered me a turnabout, collected this for an easy JP. whilst im waiting for it to stop itself an attendant comes up say 'play your credits off and leave'. :?
sorry i cant remember the name, maybe someone out there does.

wonder if they will let me in this summer? im gonna try doubt they will remember me :lol:
anfield road

Post by anfield road »

Every arcade in Towyn due to being local and profiting off there machines thanks to mass holiday players the list from Towyn is

Black cat 1 & 2
Lucky Strike
DownTown
Electric Avenue
Dunes
Knightlys

Southport I am banned from only one which is the Silcocks 1st arcade the small 18s

There are others due to the fact I hold things they do not like on Golden Games so now when I play I do it in a stupid manor and take my time and pretend too be gobsmakced with a £85 top
justice For The 96
bigv038

Post by bigv038 »

:lol: i play dumb in some arcades too :lol:
Fruiter

Post by Fruiter »

I once got banned for pressing buttons to hard :o ops:

Mind you i had just put £350 in a £25 step it up!
Cardinal Sin

Post by Cardinal Sin »

Quite a few, but most memorably Mitchells which are in Glasgow and Falkirk and probably elsewhere.

This isn't an advert for Mitchells, but they do have a habit of banning anyone who consistently wins big, and their machines are set to decent percentages. I would urge you to make hay while the sun shines.

Post by Guest »

Was down in Bournemouth yesterday in the seafront arcade (near the BIC), and I was accused of 'touching the buttons suspiciously' when I JP'ed a £15 Simpsons by a member of staff and was told to collect my winnings and leave or the police would be called. What the fuck for? What's the crime, winning a JP legitemately on a 20% payout raped machine? They should be done for not showing the percentage on hardly any of the machines in there. Went back there about 10 mins later and they didn't recognise me, and ended up winning another JP on Austin Powers £5.
Spyder

Post by Spyder »

fmw wrote:I once got banned for pressing buttons to hard :o ops:

Mind you i had just put £350 in a £25 step it up!
step it up!

thats a cool machine... i miss step it up, does anyone know where there are any?
juliet

Post by juliet »

canvey island shithole turned machine off when collecting money even got cam corder on us only crime was knowing the machine