silly buggers

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
moterwayplayer

silly buggers

Post by moterwayplayer »

ive currently had some idiot around hastings that thinks its funny to brake buttons any one else get this much they have done the collect button on pacman play deal or no deal on hall of fame and bonus gamble on lepo gold i have had a word with the manager in yates and will be classed as criminal damage
skinner

Post by skinner »

yes,the nudge button on a dig it in a certain services is always broken,fucking annoying assholes!
Glendale

Post by Glendale »

Seems to be the latest trend mate! Dig its, star wars nudge buttons always broken and collect feature on electros! Its just people who cant keep on top of the machines, sad!
Captain.Tattybojangles

Post by Captain.Tattybojangles »

Must be desperate then even the £5 Extreme I know has the nudge button gone! OK for a quick profit, but if that's a prime money maker, well...
sir ratholer

Post by sir ratholer »

I wonder who that could be???
Bored of the grind.
silent g

Post by silent g »

had a dond gold all pots on 70 dropping too, bash ur crust button fcuked.
ive seen popped buttons on alot of playable's, i think they can get the button to work themselves but others cant which makes it better for them if they kill the feature button on reds and amazings and whatever.
condoms... ribbed for her pleasure! turn it inside out and its ribbed for my pleasure :)
Been-Grant-Mitchell'd!

Post by Been-Grant-Mitchell'd! »

sir ratholer wrote:I wonder who that could be???
hmmm, yes I wonder?

It might be a certain larger-than-life character who used to encourage his then playing partner to break buttons if he found things dead.

Obviously a very greedy and selfish thing to do.
moterwayplayer

Post by moterwayplayer »

yer i was thinking off someone from eastbourne as theres a chap who drives me around local areas and still to this day has to wait in the car when i go in for a dig it or amazing as he lost trust trying to sneak off on his own on a cludo even though he done about 120 in it and had to ring me up begging me to back him up someone from eastbourne was at komb haven and decided to clue him up a bit on dig its
Been-Grant-Mitchell'd!

Post by Been-Grant-Mitchell'd! »

moterwayplayer wrote:yer i was thinking off someone from eastbourne as theres a chap who drives me around local areas and still to this day has to wait in the car when i go in for a dig it or amazing as he lost trust trying to sneak off on his own on a cludo even though he done about 120 in it and had to ring me up begging me to back him up someone from eastbourne was at komb haven and decided to clue him up a bit on dig its
I'm sure we both know who that is!
ming

Re: silly buggers

Post by ming »

moterwayplayer wrote:ive currently had some idiot around hastings that thinks its funny to brake buttons any one else get this much they have done the collect button on pacman play deal or no deal on hall of fame and bonus gamble on lepo gold i have had a word with the manager in yates and will be classed as criminal damage
and the chipped alien in the bowling alley has bonus and low button broke but was there on £1 play for the £40 set up and then higher, that pacman centre hold button is also fucked as i had let em spin for the top board entry and couldnt get the fucker to not hold even if i switched stakes etc.
can you pm me who you think it is.
badders2

Post by badders2 »

typical charlie shaw thing
pompey are in league one ha ha ha
brownld

Post by brownld »

What is the fucking point in doing this??, absolutley silly.

Last sat I was in the bright helm(spoons) and banker always ring twice(pot 70) cob fucked,DOND gold(pot 70) cob Fucked,and DOND play it again cob fucked!!! :roll:
How much profit will you make?!?!?!
Captain.Tattybojangles

Post by Captain.Tattybojangles »

I guess they have had a change of machines in. When I was there a little while back all buttons worked fine. Casual play though I expect somewhere like that to be completely hammered.
I might as well just walk across the road to Family and ask them to connect the nudge button! or do it myself!
moterwayplayer

Post by moterwayplayer »

yer its not covered as still to this day no one has clued the locals up i even have a round the bend that is infront most off the time but wacth out i think there learning how to play red gamings
ob

Post by ob »

Been-Grant-Mitchell'd! wrote:
sir ratholer wrote:I wonder who that could be???
hmmm, yes I wonder?

It might be a certain larger-than-life character who used to encourage his then playing partner to break buttons if he found things dead.

Obviously a very greedy and selfish thing to do.
Yes I made that point a while back but you seemed to think such practice was reasonable sir rath... any change of heart now eh ?