Low tecs in pubs

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
deano8177

Low tecs in pubs

Post by deano8177 »

Iv just had a royal riches turn up in a pub near me. Has any one else seen any about, or any other low tecs turn up.
Glendale

Post by Glendale »

Ive seen lo tecs in bookies during the machine days, also during the £25 days walked in a pub for a monty python only for it to be a club!
pickareel

Post by pickareel »

there's a beefeater around the outskirts of crawley that has a leprichuan a dond and some video screen golden game in there.....its been in there well over a year as it was there lastime i checked the pub
i got more routes than loreal
logopolis

Post by logopolis »

Sproughton Wild Man had £15 Spin On It and Dancing Bells Lo Tech.
ob

Post by ob »

pickareel wrote:there's a beefeater around the outskirts of crawley that has a leprichuan a dond and some video screen golden game in there.....its been in there well over a year as it was there lastime i checked the pub

lololol yeh that liverpool hailed landlord regailed me with how "players aren't welcome in this pub" this is after I had gone in for a raiders and they had changed it for a 5 liner, I forget what jp they even were, it was ages ago... Im sure those that frequent the pub will know.
PMK

Post by PMK »

Scouse c**t.
mr lugsy

Post by mr lugsy »

a pub in minehead used to have a 3pl 'red white and blue' 25 pounder ( the one that that was nigh on impossible to win on unless you used to play it for 1 away nudge set ups)

also had some rubbish video poker .
Been-Grant-Mitchell'd!

Post by Been-Grant-Mitchell'd! »

pickareel wrote:there's a beefeater around the outskirts of crawley that has a leprichuan a dond and some video screen golden game in there.....its been in there well over a year as it was there lastime i checked the pub
I think you'll find that it's in a Brewers Fayre with a bastard manager who will bar you if you put the £1 coin in a bit too quick.

"Don't be a player in my pub mate", he says. "You're not thieving out of my machine".

Two things I think is wrong with this.

Firstly, it's not his pub.

Secondly, he's calling ME a thief! And he's the scouse!
brownld

Post by brownld »

[quote="&quot"]there's a beefeater around the outskirts of crawley that has a leprichuan a dond and some video screen golden game in there.....its been in there well over a year as it was there lastime i checked the pub.

The pub your thinking of is Goffs Park Hotel, near crawley football stadium,and half moon pub,and the downsman. That goldengame video screen has been in there for years and years.
How much profit will you make?!?!?!
darren

Post by darren »

A GG in a pub, yum
deano8177

Post by deano8177 »

darren wrote:A GG in a pub, yum
fucking hell what are pubs coming too. But that's probaly the only lo tec I'd play.
now_then

Re: Low tecs in pubs

Post by now_then »

deano8177 wrote:Iv just had a royal riches turn up in a pub near me. Has any one else seen any about, or any other low tecs turn up.

Man I saw this yesterday!!!!!!!!!! Know what ya mean.
deano8177

Re: Low tecs in pubs

Post by deano8177 »

now_then wrote:
deano8177 wrote:Iv just had a royal riches turn up in a pub near me. Has any one else seen any about, or any other low tecs turn up.

Man I saw this yesterday!!!!!!!!!! Know what ya mean.
what in the same pub?
Glendale

Post by Glendale »

Pubs will all have roulette inside 5 years in my view! At least the idiots can get pissed while doing tits and yelling out what numbers going to spin in!
sir ratholer

Post by sir ratholer »

The pub in question in Crawley I am still allowed in.

However the scouse landlord doesn't recognise me from when I used to do the shark raving mad in the Brewers Fayre near Wimborne Minster near Bournemouth. He did bar me then, saying he took it very personally that I went into his pub to professionally play his machine! :D
Bored of the grind.