Thanks Leicester Forest

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
mr cheese

Thanks Leicester Forest

Post by mr cheese »

Post man came this morning oooh a letter for me opens it postal order for 83quid had an iou back in November 09 couldnt effing believe it,Why does it take so long though :D
Bang Tidy,Potatoes,Shittiiiiing,Smash Ya Back Doors In....
brownld

Post by brownld »

Fuck me THAT GOOD CUSTOMER SERVICE THERE!!!. I'M STILL AWAITING TWO IOU WITH SHITTY WANKING CRAPPY COMPANY CALLED GAME GRID !!!!!!! SINCE December 2009 for a total of £52. So if your results anything to go by i should gets my chq next month.
How much profit will you make?!?!?!
trayhop123

Post by trayhop123 »

you'll never get a penny from gamegrid .

one of their area managers barred me from (their then owned but now shutdown ) brum airport arcade for hitting a cabin fever skill , did nowt wrong whatsoever . ,,,,,,, came up with some lame (if you havent got a) boarding pass excuse ,,,,,,,,,,,, seems they just dont like people winning ,,,,,,,,, against there pikey policy ,,,,,,,,,,,,, they barred scott from a services for something similar .

so erm ,,,,,,,,, good luck with that claim :P
Little discipline = BIG issue

Mr McStreak

Post by Mr McStreak »

Game Grid have recently gone bust, so the chances of you receiving your money are sadly nil.
Captain.Tattybojangles

Post by Captain.Tattybojangles »

But hey! Easy enough to make back, and hopefully now the airports will be better than fumbling a skillstop on a badly lit board in a room that smells of fart
Glendale

Drivers wage.

Post by Glendale »

trayhop123 wrote:you'll never get a penny from gamegrid . one of their area managers barred me from (their then owned but now shutdown ) brum airport arcade for hitting a cabin fever skill , did nowt wrong whatsoever . ,,,,,,, came up with some lame (if you havent got a) boarding pass excuse ,,,,,,,,,,,, seems they just dont like people winning ,,,,,,,,, against there pikey policy ,,,,,,,,,,,,, they barred scott from a services for something similar . so erm ,,,,,,,,, good luck with that claim :P
. Similar happened to me at stansted, arcade manager was a £500 addick and banned me from there for winning", just because he lost!
JG

Post by JG »

>>>To all known creditors<<<

20 April 2010

Dear Sirs,

Game Grid Limited in administration
Bournemouth County Court 410 of 2010

I hereby give you notice , under paragraph 46 of schedule B1 to the Insolvency Act 1986 that on 16 April 2010, Sue Staunton and I were appointed joint administrators of the above company.

BACKGROUND

By way of background for those creditors who are not familiar with the trading activities of the company, its main business activity was the operation of gaming arcades at a number of airport and motorway service station locations. In addition the company has interests in a number of leasehold premises and investments in other companies.

The company had been experiencing cashflow difficulties. The director also has a number of other business interests, some may be profitable and others less so, this meant he could not devote all his attentions to dealing with the financial issues in Game Grid Limited. At the date of administration there are significant book debts owed by group and connected companies.

Game Grid Limited is insolvent on both the cashflow and balance sheet tests for insolvency, in that, it cannot pay its liabilities as they fall due and the level of its liabilities exceed the value of assets

Just prior to the appointment of adminstrators it came to the attention of the directors that a petition for the compulsary winding up of the company had been issued by Luton Airport. Following discussions with Luton Airport they agreed to withdraw the petition to allow the appointment of administrators to proceed and the petition was withdrawn on 16 April 2010.

>>SNIP<<

It then goes on to detail circumstances leading to the appointment of administrators, pre packaged sale of part of the company's assets.....the last published balance sheet of Game Grid Airports Limited showed negative reserves of c£129k

I could go on, if anyone is interested in the matters concerned. I think 21st Century Leisure Ltd and Sandy Feat Ltd will be taking over the reins, in terms of operating the sites concerned. It gives details of pricing, sales and assets to be sold. Finally a note about company director's conduct, concerning recovery or contribution to assets.
Summary of realisations from pre packaged sale.
Notice of administrator's appointment
Proof of debt general form
enquiry into company's insolvency

And I'm sure I've bored you enough already with the proceedings, surounding this administration.

Essentially that rainforest that I received through the post, stems from the fact that I am a creditor of GameGrid Ltd. I am owed £1 from a faulty £5 jackpot Doctor's and Nurses AWP that swallowed one pound of the Queen's most English Sterling from me at 8:23 hours on Thursday, October 1st 2009 and issued me with no credit to play.

Do I fill in the form and post if off, putting in my claim on the GameGrid carcass? Or just put down the loss of the quid to life experience, seek counselling and hopefully have moved on in my life in ten years time?

So what's at BHX airport now? Just the machines in Weatherspoons?
JG
Houston

Post by Houston »

Game Grid ran the arcade section in a new service station not far from me, but it never opened. Seven months it was there but it didn't take a penny.

Doesn't sound like a good way to run a business to me.
Try this number: 0845 1300 286
brownld

Post by brownld »

Cheers Guys. Game grid where absolutely shite at fixing there machine,Customer service is crap,no staff ever around, and to top it all of the bloody manager Lisa at gatwick airport didn't haven't a clue about machine.(she was fit thought) :D :D .

So I take it next i'm at Gatwick they'll shut down????? and taken over by Nobles no doubt
How much profit will you make?!?!?!
JG

Post by JG »

Ah you didn't read my rather boring posting.

They'll be operating as 21st century Leisure no doubt. I say they, it's not strictly speaking they, but it's probably all the same people farting about to evade tax.
JG
Captain.Tattybojangles

Post by Captain.Tattybojangles »

Or hopefully they'll get turned into better airport arcades such as Voyager...Well what I have played from them are in OK nick and pay out etc.

What ever happened to Serendipity Games though? Simple as a name change or were they outed from business?
Scott

Post by Scott »

The GameGrid arc near me has definately closed down, and yes they do like to bar you for winning.
Cobwebs 👆