Lists.... A nice earner if you are a greedy c**t.

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
kong

Post by kong »

A 60 mile radius is over 11,000 square miles! Thats around 10 times the area of London. I know a lot of pubs are closing down, but that is still a hell of a lot of checking places. How do you ever have time to play anything?!

I'm off out for the day, got about a 3 mile radius to do.
Mr McStreak

Post by Mr McStreak »

sir ratholer wrote:
logopolis wrote:
JG wrote:60 mile radius? Bit steep isn't it? I've got pubs in my city that I know I should get around to rechecking....

60 miles, that's like me telling you every location in Gloucester, which alas, whilst I could name a few, I wouldn't be very comprehensive.

I

There's fewer locations in this part of the country compared to say the Midlands areas. So 60 miles radius isn't unreasonable.
Yeah Scott is right, Norfolk is a huge backwater so you probably have as many locations in 60 mile radius there as you'd get in 10 mile radius in a built up area.

I have about a 50 mile radius covered in the south east, but I'm a sick fucker.

As for lists, well if you get offered the chance and the price is right, obv you are gonna take them. No one has the divine right to have or not have them. Some people who think they are in the 'upper echelons' of this game annoy me with this approach. They think certain people should never get info/lists etc as it's beneath them. Unfortunately every dog has its day.
The problem is that too many dogs are having their day so to speak. If lists are made available to people then of course they are going to buy them, its the lateral forces of supply and demand in action. I get my lists for nothing which is lovely, but the real issue I have is when I run into people with the same lists as me, and they've actually got the list on them in the pub when they are playing the unit. By on them I mean the paper is resting on the front of the machine, the print side up. Fucking morons.
jackpot90

Post by jackpot90 »

so let me get this right, basically you are jealous that people have the same list as you?
You are getting this list for free, so how can you complain if these people are buying these?
Fair enough you wont be making as much money because more people are playing where you are playing, but what do you expect if your getting it free?
Not to mention sooner or later people are obviously going to run into the venues where you are playing sooner or later.
You cant have it all to yourself pal, so stop being a winger.
Mr McStreak

Post by Mr McStreak »

:roll:

Errr............ No.

You've missed the point. What annoys me is people getting the lists and then repeatedly selling them onto other people, just trying to make a fast buck.

What's a winger? I've heard of a whinger......

thecannonball89

Post by thecannonball89 »

It doesnt help people flaming it up for you tho, as richard says if people have the lists out in pubs its abit flame
maverick69

Post by maverick69 »

I just find it funny that these old timers are getting annoyed with the young guns getting info quicker than them, and are willing to put the effort in. lists or no lists if you have the correct info, the right mentality and transport i mean a car here not a bus or train. You can make very good money...ive been saying it for years that we are not making money for the average joe but from less well informed players. I mean ive seen so called players forcing aliens and star wars normally.
deano8177

Post by deano8177 »

I mean ive seen so called players forcing aliens and star wars normally.[/quote]Ouch. That can't be good.
Must be the worst to chase. Even if ha know how.
Been-Grant-Mitchell'd!

Post by Been-Grant-Mitchell'd! »

I just took delivery of three lists this week. 1 very exclusive.

They stretch right up to Thetford and west towards Leicester. I'm only gonna do half of what's on them but nevermind.

There's loads of stuff in a couple of mate's areas, so they can have those fruits on me. They'd only go to waste otherwise.
sir ratholer

Post by sir ratholer »

Been-Grant-Mitchell'd! wrote:I just took delivery of three lists this week. 1 very exclusive.

They stretch right up to Thetford and west towards Leicester. I'm only gonna do half of what's on them but nevermind.

There's loads of stuff in a couple of mate's areas, so they can have those fruits on me. They'd only go to waste otherwise.
Obv brag post...
Bored of the grind.
Spyder

Post by Spyder »

'been granted'

how much do you make a month?
Been-Grant-Mitchell'd!

Post by Been-Grant-Mitchell'd! »

sir ratholer wrote:
Been-Grant-Mitchell'd! wrote:I just took delivery of three lists this week. 1 very exclusive.

Obv brag post...
why is it a "brag post"? You've got two of the list I have, so you know what's on them, don't you?

Your falling out with you-know-who is not my concern mate. I don't take sides.
Numero Uno

Post by Numero Uno »

Mr McStreak wrote: :roll:

Errr............ No.

You've missed the point. What annoys me is people getting the lists and then repeatedly selling them onto other people, just trying to make a fast buck.

What's a winger? I've heard of a whinger......

He plays football. :P
sir ratholer

Post by sir ratholer »

Been-Grant-Mitchell'd! wrote:
sir ratholer wrote:

Obv brag post...
why is it a "brag post"? You've got two of the list I have, so you know what's on them, don't you?

Your falling out with you-know-who is not my concern mate. I don't take sides.
Hi mate, it had nothing to do with the fall out with Mr X etc, but I did honestly think it was a brag post!! It's a shame with regard to that but that's the way it goes I guess.
Bored of the grind.
swych

Post by swych »

tell me whats in thetford and i will tell you if they are accurate, bet you its not lol
Spyder

Post by Spyder »

swych wrote: tell me whats in thetford and i will tell you if they are accurate, bet you its not lol
so the owners of the machines dont know where they left them then?