i have a problem

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
jackpot90

i have a problem

Post by jackpot90 »

i know this is in the wrong section, but i wasnt getting no attension in the other section, so im hoping someone who knows there stuff will stumble across this post, so... i have a jackpot x at the minute and the all lights have gone off and nothing appears on screen, even when i switch it on and off, there is power going to the machine, and also the power light on the computer inside the machine is lit up but nothing else? anyone know the problem? thanks
clarkey1984

Post by clarkey1984 »

Wild stab in the dark, but maybe a circuit from the PSU that runs part of the board isnt working, the LED lights on the board will come on as there are power to those, but various bits need different voltages so i would guess that whatever line thats needed to fire it up aint switching on.

My bar x did it, it was the +5v line on the PSU which had packed up that runs everything, so i had no alpha, no reel movement, no sound, no lamps, nothing, apart from 2 LED lights on the board and the 2 little strip lights above and below the reels.
deano8177 wrote:When I rang him I asked if I could play any of the gaming machines and he said no cos they keep getting fiddled. Then I said I'd be down soon to watch the football, and that I was going to shit in his urinal.
thecannonball89 wrote:If you go out on a friday night to play a deadmans and end up going out up town having 5bags of heavly cut drugs end up in the brothel, and wake up feeling like shit on monday morning sitting out a p3 dial trying to make bk ur losses of a 5am roulette sesion, your probly a player
:lol:
mr lugsy

Post by mr lugsy »

could be simply a fuse on the power supply?
clarkey1984

Post by clarkey1984 »

I was about to edit my post lol, line fuses on the power unit would be worth checking too! :D
deano8177 wrote:When I rang him I asked if I could play any of the gaming machines and he said no cos they keep getting fiddled. Then I said I'd be down soon to watch the football, and that I was going to shit in his urinal.
thecannonball89 wrote:If you go out on a friday night to play a deadmans and end up going out up town having 5bags of heavly cut drugs end up in the brothel, and wake up feeling like shit on monday morning sitting out a p3 dial trying to make bk ur losses of a 5am roulette sesion, your probly a player
:lol:
kay0812

Post by kay0812 »

im stuck it wont let me play
deano8177

Post by deano8177 »

I normaly go to the doc if I have a problam. Try it
chav666

Post by chav666 »

try the fruit-emu forum - loads of t ech heads there. http://www.fruit-emu.com

good luck
you want the truth?? you cant handle the truth!